Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

British Transport Police

 
 

Subforums

  1. This forum is password protected and you will be required to obtain the password from the community owner.

  1. Radman
    Started by Radman +,
    • 18 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. BTP1
  3. Steve
  4. Griff
    Started by Griff,

    Hello all, I've just found out I am on the training course starting this sat, Is there anyone else on this course on here?

    • 0 replies
    • 307 views
  5. Sweepy
  6. RailPlod
    Started by RailPlod,
    • 12 replies
    • 942 views
  7. pigg8596
    Started by pigg8596,

    Is anybody starting training this coming Monday 6th July?

      • Like
    • 48 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. reassurance-patrol
    Started by reassurance-patrol,

    New Recruitment started up again!! Come on BTP wheres the internal recruitment ?????????????????? Good luck to all https://btp.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/channel-1/appcentre-3/brand-3/xf-78e57d138806/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/940-Student-Officer-May-2014/en-GB The closing date for applications is 12:00 hours on Thursday 29th May 2014.

      • Like
    • 43 replies
    • 5.5k views
  9. mals2015
    Started by mals2015,

    Hiya, Wondered if anyone has any advise on how I can transfer in my MET staff pension into BTP PCSO? Any advise would be great

    • 0 replies
    • 349 views
  10. mals2015
    Started by mals2015,

    Hiya I'm joining btp as a PCSO on 17th August and just wanted to find out whether my next pay will be 4th September or whether they pay in arrears ?

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 576 views
  11. ACL15
    Started by ACL15 +,

    Hi would any serving BTP officers mind if I PM'ed them? Just got a few questions, interested in joining. Thanks ?

    • 1 reply
    • 457 views
  12. Griff
    Started by Griff,

    Hello, So I am currently serving in a Northern Force. But wanting to transfer. I've passed my A/C and Fitness test just awaiting Vetting before I am given a formal offer. Are SC given accomadation for the Three weekend update Training sessions. Any one know when we're issued Uniform? BTP kit feels so much better then HO gear! Thanks Paul

    • 29 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. RoboCop
  14. PM85
    Started by PM85,

    Has anyone had any dates through for a London assessment centre day for those shortlisted for any transferee London vacancies? I applied at the end of March and on day 28 my application status was update to say I'd passed paper sift and BTP would be in contact "shortly". So far, 2 months have passed and I've yet to receive an assessment centre date or an idea when one might be. I did contact them a month ago and they hadn't got any spaces available which I thought was a little odd when they'd been recruiting for London vacancies in March and April.

  15. XthephantomoneX
    Started by XthephantomoneX,

    Hi, I have just decided to change my preference of my posting from C Division to Inner London. I am from Lancashire and have never lived in London before. I have been told that for before I even start training I will need to find my own place to live and this will then become my home whilst working there. I was advised that a lot of student officers in my position tend to do a house/flat share. I just wanted to know if anyone has had the same problem as me and what you did? Also if there is anyone else that is in my position and is looking for a house share for the start of august intake then please direct message. thanks

    • 4 replies
    • 738 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.