British Transport Police
Subforums
-
This forum is password protected and you will be required to obtain the password from the community owner.
999 topics in this forum
-
If so I will see you there.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The British Transport Police are now recruiting for a Detective Inspector Investigating Officer within the Professional Standards Department, based at Force Headquarters - Camden, London. Please follow the below link to view the vacancy and to register to the website for an application form for the role. https://www.btprecruitment.com/vacancy.asp?...053F758457170FA The closing date for all applications to be received is 5pm 4th January 2010. Please note - this vacancy is only open to serving police officers who have passed their two year probationary period as an officer and who are serving as a substantive Detective Inspector. ANY ONE?
-
-
So ive just under 2 years in the MET as a PCSO im going to put my papers in november tak my day one and then i was going to transfer my (hopefully) passed mark over to the BTP. OPINIONS PLEASE is it worth it? i like the idea of working with the BTP because whenever i have had to work with them its been really interesting a few of my colleagues are signing up aswell and it seems the BTP is the place to be. id just like to get points of view from workers and joiners please :) bullseye.
-
Hi all Have Day1 AC shortly. If I get through that and the fitness test and onto the medical how far back do they look into your medical history? I had bad back problems until about 10yrs ago but since have worked full time, played rugby every week etc etc so am fit now. Will they have a problem with medical history that old? Any advice? Am slightly worried that it might ruin everything!!
-
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum so be gentle!!! I've recently passed the dreaded assessment centre and now awaiting a date for my medical, I cant find anything relating to what this is all about....so could someone tell me what they do.....from when entering the room. Thanks Steve. (Slokie).
-
Hi just thought I would start a topic. I had a application with the met and did my assessment centre. I have transferd the result to the BTP the deadline was the 24/05/09 and I submitted mine before that date. Is anyone else in the same situation?
-
Hi huys wanted to sound out if anyone is on Sunday intake and if there any current officers who have done the raining at tadworth recently what to expect?
-