Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

British Transport Police

 
 

Subforums

  1. This forum is password protected and you will be required to obtain the password from the community owner.

  1. Sweating Runner
    Started by Sweating Runner,

    Hi guys, I'm waiting for the response to my application to the next SC intake. I thought it would have been nice to create this topic for all applicants to this intake! Did you receive any feedback as of yet? Not me... Cheers and good luck! SR

    • 0 replies
    • 472 views
    Sweating Runner
  2. Truncheon
  3. Mr Random
    Started by Mr Random,

    One that got me thinking, if theoretically a rail company decided they weren't happy with the service provided by BTP could they legally Despense with BTP's services and either a. Establish their own Constabulary akin to Port Police b. Empower their enforcement wing to strictly enforce byelaws arresting and passing to Home Office force Bit of a brain teaser for us

    • 3 replies
    • 574 views
  4. impostor1981
    Started by impostor1981,

    Hi all, I went through Assessment process for C Div recently and being successful I was placed in Talent Pool for 2016 along with all other successful applicants. Does anyone know how long can we wait for posting/training??? I don't mind waiting but on the other hand I can not wait for starting date ^_^

    • 2 replies
    • 468 views
  5. liz999
    Started by liz999 * ,

    Assessment and interview october

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Delta226
    Started by Delta226,

    Hi everyone, I'm going to be posted to CLPS after training and was hoping someone can shed some light on which teams are based there. I have tried speaking to an colleague who is now part of the CTSU and no one could agree whether the response teams or all the underground line teams were based there. The trainer has only said I'll probably enjoy it there. If anyone can give me an idea what to expect. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 524 views
  7. beenaroundtheblock1
    Started by beenaroundtheblock1,

    Good Afternoon, I thought I would start this topic as a discussion to generate interest in the pro's and con's of BTP, firstly to guide those interested in joining and to find out why those from a HO have come over to BTP. I noticed this topic has been mentioned in the past however the vast amount of previous discussions seem to have been from a few years ago and as we are all aware policing has changed a great deal recently and I would like to hear the up to date views of those following on this forum. I am a serving BTP police officer having previously worked for a HO force in a different capacity. We have had a HUGE recruitment drive over the last couple of years …

    • 8 replies
    • 703 views
  8. chu015
    Started by chu015,

    Trying to get my custodian to be a little smaller in diameter ( the size down was too small ) any tips of what to use to pad it out ? Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 551 views
  9. Frank Castle
    Started by Frank Castle,

    I've got a PC Assessment Centre this weekend, good luck to anyone else who has! :new_yummy:

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Clippy
    Started by Clippy,

    Who else is on this?

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. XthephantomoneX
    Started by XthephantomoneX,

    Hi, I just thought I'd start this to see if anyone has heard back about there assessment centre that had it in February. Just wanted to know how long people were generally waiting to hear back. Cheers

    • 27 replies
    • 4k views
  12. Truncheon
    Started by Truncheon +,

    From time to time, myself, Tunnel Rat and Fire Plod receive messages asking for the password to the BTP private forum. With that in mind I thought I would write a topic on the subject (hopefully Fry can pin this). As it is a private forum, we try and be careful about who we give the password to! Therefore..... If you have a serving officer medal, you can have the password. If you can provide us with a BTP email address, you can have the password. We might sometimes give the password to people that we know are serving officers personally (i.e. face to face). If you are thinking of joining BTP, or are in your training we wouldn't normally give out the password. If yo…

    • 2 replies
    • 3.9k views
  13. chu015
    Started by chu015,

    Anybody else starting in September for BTP specials training ( I'm assuming it's at Spring house )

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 594 views
  14. operationfirestorm
    Started by operationfirestorm,

    Hi, I am due to start as a PC with BTP on 28th September 2015. Quick question. Is there a particular day/date at the end of the month in October when I will get paid? In my starter pack it just says 'every 4 weeks'. Thanks.

    • 8 replies
    • 566 views
  15. mals2015
    Started by mals2015,

    Hiya , I'm waiting for a start date for BTP coming over from the met. Just wondered whether BTP have a recommended boots they advise to get ? Or are just general boots fine?

    • 10 replies
    • 941 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.