Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. PHd Student
    Started by PHd Student * ,

    Hi! I am conducting research for my Doctorate and am looking at the effects of shift work on stress levels and work life balance in Police personnel across all levels. If anyone out there is willing to answer a questionnaire (completely anonymously) please let me know and I will send one to you. Altrnatively any comments (polite or otherwise) will be welcomed. I am loking at what support is available to you, how the constant changes affect you etc. Many thanks for your time AP

    PHd Student *
  2. Yoyo124
    Started by Yoyo124 * ,

    Hi everyone! Just this made this post about my plan of joining the Police! I start university in September (Northumbria) to study Criminology, will this degree help me when wanting to join? Also gutted as I have just received an email to say my Special Constable Application has been unsuccessful If anyone has got any tips to help me improve with the application they would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

  3. Blues & Twos
    Started by Blues & Twos,

    Hi Everyone, I've had a good read through the most of forum and it's quite something, a real mix of topics which is great! I'm new to the forum and I'm shortly going to be starting as a police officer after a long and arduous recruitment process and I really can't wait to start. So there wasn't a real topic to discuss apart from to introduce myself and to see if any other members are shortly going to be starting their police careers as well? Look forward to speaking with you all!

  4. DonkeyNob
    Started by DonkeyNob * ,

    Hi Im new here where can i find the police auctions? Looking to buy a new van. Cheers

  5. Jose Miguel Lopez
    Started by Jose Miguel Lopez * ,

    Hi everyone, My name is Jose Miguel López, and I am a Spanish policeman. I`m glad to meet you all.

  6. Turk_Police
    Started by Turk_Police * ,

    Hi I am working as police officers in Turkey. Here I found while surfing the internet.

  7. Phil761546620836
    Started by Phil761546620836 * ,

    I'm not a member of Law Enforcement, only a citizen who have some question to ask. My name is Philippe from Normandy. I found your forum on google and I think your forum is a good initiative.

    Turk_Police *
  8. Red Balaclava
    Started by Red Balaclava,

    Hello everyone, I have recently made an application for the role of Police Officer with Central Scotland Police. I have discovered this forum whilst carrying out research for my application and it seems like a great idea to get involved. I would like to learn as much as I can about the role, the lifestyle, and the many opportunities within the force. Also if any serving Central Scotland Police Officers are on here who can spare any advice or anyone else willing to help me for that matter, I would be very grateful. I look forward to speaking to you all and hopefully having a laugh along the way. RB

  9. martinc
    Started by martinc,

    Thanks for letting me onto the site.. Been a police officer for 7 years currently on response ex HM Forces Royal Navy

  10. Adzie
    Started by Adzie * ,

    Good morning guys and girls. My name is Adam and I'm from Hampshire, currently in recruitment with Hampshire constabulary to ultimately at the moment become a Special Constable. Currently awaiting my training dates and boy am I excited! Got a few friends in the Police so cannot wait to join them on duty and serve my country and local community. What would be the best tip, as a serving constable or special that you could give? Adam

    • 3 replies
    • 477 views
  11. mcdonnell761
    Started by mcdonnell761,

    Well hello everyone. I have been lurking around and thought I better take the plunge. I am currently in the process of applying for Grampian Police. Filling in the many many boxes on the application form, hand cramp is getting bad lol. I'm currently serving out in Germany with the RAF, I love my job but unfortunately due to SDSR it isn't the long term stable job that is used to be 10 years ago so I am now jumping before being pushed. I still have 4 years left of my contract but I don't want to end up completing my 9 years, not being extended and then being told thank you for your service, leave your ID on your desk and don't let the door hit you on your way out. Looking…

  12. Blueblood1546620710
    Started by Blueblood1546620710,

    A big Hi to everyone , Kung Fu fighting copper that's me. CID South London, for my sins. Love to train and teach Kung Fu, love motorbikes and try to enjoy life to the full. Interesting website, like the whole ranking and award thing. Take it Easy :ph34r:

    Blueblood1546620710
  13. kwsweeney
    Started by kwsweeney,

    Hello all, I'm a police detective in South Florida, but I grew up in the UK. I have several friends with the Met and I have been fascinated with the differences and similarities with policing on both sides of the pond since I started this job, about ten years ago. I have worked in several different capacities, but mainly on road patrol and in narcotics. I am currently assigned as a detective with Major Crimes. Looking forward to taking part in some of the discussions!

  14. lucky dave
    Started by lucky dave * ,

    i would just like to say hello and say what a very helpfull forum this is......well done to all police etc that have helped me......thank you

  15. Jayson21
    Started by Jayson21 * ,

    Hi, My name is Jayson and I'm only 17 years old. I decided to join the forum to keep track of any criminal activity that might be happening in our area and also to ask for help concerning laws and practices. I live in Craven District, Skipton. Please to meet you everybody.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.