Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. sicknote
    Started by sicknote,

    Morning guys, I have been lurking for a while but have decided to join up and say hi. I am a serving Essex police officer with 16 years service...looking forward to joining in on the chat. All the best.

  2. paulbrassy
    Started by paulbrassy,

    Hi, I'm a HATO based in Cumbria and was pointed this way by a colleague. Looking forward to speaking to you all and joining in. Already noticed a few familiar faces from other forums. Cheers

  3. Darthvadar
    Started by Darthvadar * ,

    Hi All... Not a member of Law Enforcement, but just a regular citizen who is very thankful that there are so many good people who are 'out there' protecting the rest of us... Thank you... I'm particularly thankful for Community Policing... I'm disabled and caring for my sick mother... Having the local Garda popping in to check on us regularly is very reassuring... Hope to make some good friends here... Darth...

    Darthvadar *
  4. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Hi, I'm (evidently) new here: drawn to the site by a desire to work in the Police when I'm older, combined with an excess of free time brought about by GCSE study leave (I'm totally not meant to berevising now...). You may be able to guess some of my interests by my avatar and although the others are pretty sedentary though balanced out by the running, crawling and shouting 'bang' done in the first... So, yeah, you'll probably be seeing more of me in the future!

  5. OldBiker
    Started by OldBiker * ,

    Hi everyone, I came across this site while Googling for information on the legality of a rear flashing amber light for use by private motorists. Used to be a keen cyclist and motorcyclist but due to circumstances can now only drive a car, not my favourite form of transpor!. Will go and post a question in the appropriate forum. Cheers - OldBiker

  6. GanzeeGeezer
    Started by GanzeeGeezer * ,

    Hi there, new to all this. Done a quick search for the topic I have a question on and can't find anything so decided to register and post. Ganzee

  7. AndyG1546081398
    Started by AndyG1546081398,

    Hi Guys, Im Andy, a student from Wigan. I have a lot of police connections in the family from Birmingham local, to service police. I fully intend to apply for GMP Specials with the view to going full time. Already found the forums helpful. Thanks AndyG

  8. D9LVE
    Started by D9LVE * ,

    Hi all, I'm new to the forum, I signed up today. I currently work for the Highways Agency in the NWRCC. As good as I feel the job *could* be, I just don't think they're going in the right way with it, and there's no career prospects here what-so-ever. So I was recently one of the chosen few to get an application form for Cheshire Constabulary for the role of Constable. I have previously applied to GMP & BTP without success, and have given this application form my all. (It got posted off today, so we'll see what happens, and I'll update the recruitment thread if I hear anything). A little about me... I'm 22 years old - 23 next week - and a keen motorcyclist. I ride…

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 625 views
  9. Law & Order
    Started by Law & Order * ,

    Hi, I am a British citizen, currently residing in Cyprus as of March of this year and I have an interest in joining the Police, either in the South of England (preferably Essex and specifically the Colchester area) or the Scottish Police in Glasgow. I am 26 years old in 4 weeks time, I hold an LLB in English Law from the University of Essex (hence my interest in joining the Police in Colchester) and have lived for over 4 years (on and off) in Glasgow (hence my desire to pursue a possible career with their Police Force). You might be asking why I'm in Cyprus, and that's because I'm doing my 12 month traineeship with the equivellant of the CPS in Nicosia to get my law lic…

    • 2 replies
    • 320 views
    Law & Order *
  10. courage_brother
    Started by courage_brother,

    Hi all, a newbie to the forum here. I'm a serving cop, still in probation, in a Scottish force.

  11. PCSO Mickyboy
    Started by PCSO Mickyboy,

    Hello, Just like to reintroduce my self. My old user name was PCSO Dopey and back then i got bored of hearing bad things about PCSO's and refused to read the forums. As you can see i am now a PC but in training at the moment. Hope all is well Mick

  12. Blizzard1986
    Started by Blizzard1986,

    Hello everyone I have just joined forums and would like to introduce myself.. My name is Chris, I am 26 and due to start my training to become a SC for Nottinghamshire in 6 days and getting excited :)

  13. bluelamp999
    Started by bluelamp999 * ,

    Hey, I just want to say hello and introduce myself. I am bluelamp999 and I am currently a serving special sergeant within the uk. I have been a special for a number of years and really enjoy the challenges it brings! I look forward to speaking to any of you in the future.

    bluelamp999 *
  14. CMT_22
    Started by CMT_22 * ,

    Good morning, First of all I would like to commend all the staff involved in this forum for making such a professional and helpful site. I have took some time to read through the forum and I have found it very useful. I am looking forward to joining in and getting to know some of you. A brief background on me ; I am currently serving as a combat medical technician in the Royal Army Medical Corps, and have very recently returned from Op Herrick 15 in Afghanistan. I am aiming to move on from this particular field within the next two years and peruse a true goal of mine which is a career in policing. My father served for twenty six years in the R…

  15. Otis
    Started by Otis * ,

    Hi to all, I am new to this forum but I will not mess around. I am here to try and get everyone to sign up to my campaign it is an online petition to try and change the law regarding how others react on the motorway, it is called slowdownmoveover, the full address will be posted at the admins approval, we have the backing of major companies including a couple of breakdown firms that you may have heard of, we need to gather 100.000 signatures in one year so please help us to achieve this. Thank you. Otis..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.