New Member Introductions
Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.
10229 topics in this forum
-
Hello everyone, Nice forum I've been a Police officer in the MDP for just over 3 years now, currently stationed at AWE Burghfield. So if anyone has any burning desires to Know anything about the Ministry Of Defence Police feel free to ask but i cant promise it will be good news.
-
- 1 reply
- 336 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi I have just joined, my name is Pete Atkin I am ex GMP, retired after RTA.injuries on duty. Retrained as a Life Coach now working on building my own business working with companies who appreciate the efforts made by members of the Emergency/Armed Services, by making special offers/discounts on their products. I also havecontact with a company who produce Magnesium Oil which I and my partner Lynn (who suffers from Fybromyalgia) have been using to relieve the painful effects of muscle tiredness/damage, sports injuries etc. It's the only thing we have found that actually works for us and also my 'owd dad' who suffers from Arthritis. I would be interested to hear from anyo…
-
- 1 reply
- 394 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi people, My names Ross. I previously was a cadet with Strathclyde Police when I left school. Left due to imaturity and that I found out I would be better getting some "life experience". Now I'm 22 and working as a Community First Responder with the Scottish Ambulance Service since January 2011. I have also submitted my appication for a Special Constable in the September intake. I look forward to speaking to you all and hearing about any stories and also any hints and advice you can give. Ross
-
- 3 replies
- 445 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi everyone, I've been a member of this forum since last year but have been mostly and observer than an active poster, so I'm still pretty new so be gentle! I am currently a new Probationer and have just completed my 16 weeks initial IPLDP training with my force (Cambs) and am about to embark on my 10 weeks with my tutor. Prior to the job I spent almost 3 years an SC. Hope everyone is well and thanks if any of you have given me help in the past (with my sparse posting!). Nice to meet you all T
-
Hello everyone, I realise this is now my second post (I probably should have done an introduction before asking for help!!) but I just want to take the time to drop in and say hello to every one :) I am currently a Soldier, but I have always had a keen intrest in policing as well as having a few family members who have worked in both Civilian and Military Police. As my intrest has been more and more building in police work I am currently looking into transferring into the Military Police but would love to at some stage when leaving the Forces join the Civil Police. It's a pleasure to meet you all!!
-
- 6 replies
- 388 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi all, First topic is a query, does anyone know if the Cleveland Force will be recruiting anytime in the near future ? Due to be discharged from Army on completion of service in June, I fancy giving the Police a try. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
-
- 2 replies
- 430 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi Guys and Gals. This is a completely new medium to me and I have never before ventured so boldly!!! I retired from the Lincolnshire Police in 2004 after 30 years service and in my spare time write Police History subjects relating to my home county of Lincolnshire. I have now completed 4 books that cover from the 13th century up to the 1930's. I have uploaded 3 of the 4 onto my website and I am just tidying up the last book before I do the same. I am really just dipping my toes into the water to find out if there is much interest out there in reading police history. I have looked into self-publishing but it seems very steep to pay out £1-2000 per book essentially f…
-
- 2 replies
- 440 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello all, I'm a new PC working his way through his probation in a certain large town to the south of England! Looking forward to talking to you all and sharing experiences. Cheers Autoblue
-
- 1 reply
- 303 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hullo. I'm a "SXP" (School Crossing Patroller.) in. Glasgow. Affectionately know as a Lollypop Man. Me being Male. I'm not going to have any moans and grippes in this post I'll save them for latter. I'm sure you PCs know what they all are anyways. Maybe just the one. :whistle2: I have had some different experience off our Pollis. Please forgive my Affectionately Glesga term commonly used here in Glasgow. Okay then since you are all curious. Which you are all probably aren't. I'm bursting to tell you all about a couple of Instances involving our Pollis. While on morning patrol. At my designated Crossing Point. At the Main Entrance of a popular Primary School.…
-
- 7 replies
- 627 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all my names bob just joined up i live in london and hope that this forum will give me the answers i have always wanted.
-
- 4 replies
- 363 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello! My name's Tom, and I'm possibly thinking about joining the Police in a year's time or so. Tom
-
- 3 replies
- 376 views
- 1 follower
-
-
What you having at the bar ?!? Just put my application in today. Fingers crossed.
-
- 1 reply
- 314 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone, Just a quick post to introduce myself - forty something bloke, response officer, hopefully not too cynical or bitter just yet! Got Ms May to thank for all that... KR
-
- 3 replies
- 362 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am married to a lovely serving Police Officer with the Met nice to meet you all : )
-
- 2 replies
- 397 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all I have got my fitness test and medical for DDO on 14th Feb. This might be a silly question but should I just turn up in my gym stuff or wear something smart and then change? I don't want to be the plumb that stands out!! Thanks guys.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 664 views
- 1 follower
-