Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. hayley8984
    Started by hayley8984 * ,

    hi my name is hayley, i am intrested in joining the police and thought this would be a great place to meet and talk to like minded people, i am currently in the process of getting started on my plc course.

  2. rick1
    Started by rick1,

    Hi just wondering how to access the rules for this forum - i tried to click this link http://www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=19562 and I get this message [#103137] You do not have permission to view this topic.

  3. TangoOscar31
    Started by TangoOscar31,

    Afternoon all. Some of you guys will already know me. Hello to those who don't! It was The Highway Man's persistence that finally got me to sign up. Looking forward to getting stuck in!! Send your ex-forces banter in my direction, especially if you're a monkey, bootneck or birds**t. TO31

  4. SC9371_Jake
    Started by SC9371_Jake,

    Hello All! I'm Jake! :-) Training as a Special with TVP! Start training this weekend!! Hoping to be based around Denham, Gerrards Cross, Chalfont St Peter/Giles, Beaconsfield! Fingers crossed!

    • 0 replies
    • 332 views
  5. The Deputy.
    Started by The Deputy. * ,

    Evening everyone, I'm new here so I am just saying hello. Hoping to have some interesting conversations and learn something new every time I log in! As I'm the new boy I'll get the kettle on! Deputy.

    • 6 replies
    • 488 views
  6. Cat Wilde
    Started by Cat Wilde * ,

    hey,my name is cat and im interested in joining the police.at the moment i am at university studying psychology and criminology,which im hoping will help!

  7. felix299
    Started by felix299,

    Hello to all on the forum. I am very early on in the application for Lothian and Borders. I have my SET on 30th January. I made my application about 2 months ago and then had second thoughts, and then I suppose you would call it 3rd thoughts. The more I think about it, the more certain I am that this is what I want to do. I'm nervous about the whole process, particularly the fitness assessment. I'm not as fit as I should be, and because I had second thoughts I didn't start training. I've seen loads of great advice already on this forum and I'm looking forward to gleaning as much information as possible.

    • 0 replies
    • 274 views
  8. Chocolateer
    Started by Chocolateer * ,

    Hi, I'm currently applying for a Police Staff job with Surrey. I thought this forum is a good place to find out a bit more about the police

  9. James.G
    Started by James.G,

    Hello all, I am new to the forum so just wanted to say hello to everyone on here. Thanks

  10. WannabePC4
    Started by WannabePC4,

    Hey.... It's probably been a good year since I have been on here so thought I would come and see how everyone is. Missed you all! Did everyone have a good christmas and new year?? Alpachino

    • 6 replies
    • 563 views
  11. LINCS101
    Started by LINCS101,

    Hello to one and all , I am from N.E Lincolnshire, semi retired (early) and decided to find something to do that was of value and would keep the mind ticking over. After some searching my wife came up with Lincolnshire Police www site looking for volunteers back in June 2011. After an interview with the station Sergeant, a really good guy by the way, and all the usual checks and balances that took 10 weeks, I started in the T.E.O. Training, for a week, so I dont cock the job up and an Airwave course for a day, I am having a good time with the role and on a steep learning curve. I work with some cracking officers and staff/volunteers, it took a little while to bed in …

  12. Alpha Blue
    Started by Alpha Blue * ,

    Hi Everyone. Just Booked into this Forum to get myself known to all and hopefully make some new Mucka's into the bargain. Currently on a Response unit with Second largest Force in the U.K and have been in the job approaching 17 years having previously served with H.M Forces. I am currently Qualified in the following areas. CBRN, POT (Level 2), MOE, SEARCH TRAINED (Specialist). FIRST AID, TASER.

  13. Ben_H
    Started by Ben_H * ,

    Hello everyone, A bit about myself... Well my name is Ben, I'm 23 years old, and I am from Birmingham. I would like to join the Police as a regular, the closer to South Wales the better, and have come here seeking advice and (hopefully) help in getting there. Obviously I realise recruitment is a bit on the slow side (to say the least) so I don't have any fantasies about being in a new job in the next 6 months! But all of your input, knowledge, and experience will be invaluable to me in reaching my goals. I enjoy motorbikes, exercise (gym, running etc.), and my favourite colour is Blue. I can't really think of much else to pad this out with in this section, so I'll lea…

  14. LewKeat
    Started by LewKeat * ,

    Hello everyone, i am a new member here. My name is Lewis and i am 15 years old, and i aspire to become a police officer when i grow up, hopefully advancing to a Dog Handler, Riot Control or part of the CID area. I have no idea where to start this, so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

  15. mlg321
    Started by mlg321 * ,

    Hello, checking in from California. I'm originally from England and moved here in 2004. I'm lucky to have dual citizenship. I'm studying at University and hoping to go into Law Enforcement, whether in the UK or USA I'm not quite sure yet! Mike

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.