Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Guest Response Lighting
    Started by Guest Response Lighting,

    Hi everyone, I've been making and selling modified Maglite torches for a while now, and wondered if there was any interest in supplying modified Maglite torches designed specifically for Police use. The main attraction is that they are more than 10x brighter than an led Maglite and take standard batteries. There are all sorts of options available and they can be custom made to your design for longer runtime or higher output (etc). The standard modification can be done to your duty Maglite for £65 or can be supplied for around £89 in a new Maglite in your choice of size. If there is enough interest I will make a first run of 100 of these.

    • 0 replies
    • 242 views
  2. Guest Response Lighting
    Started by Guest Response Lighting,

    Hi everyone, I've been making and selling modified Maglite torches for a while now, and wondered if there was any interest in supplying modified Maglite torches designed specifically for Police use. The main attraction is that they are more than 10x brighter than an led Maglite and take standard batteries. There are all sorts of options available and they can be custom made to your design for longer runtime or higher output (etc). The standard modification can be done to your duty Maglite for £65 or can be supplied for around £89 in a new Maglite in your choice of size. If there is enough interest I will make a first run of 100 of these.

    • 0 replies
    • 209 views
  3. Sereleart
    Started by Sereleart * ,

    hi, new to the site, thanks.

  4. Grim_Reaper
    Started by Grim_Reaper,

    Hi all. Been a registered member for quite some time. I've applied for a position as a police officer with the C.N.C and hope that someone/anyone, can point me in the right direction, regards tips, info, anything really. I would be most grateful. Thank you.

  5. ozzy22
    Started by ozzy22 * ,

    Hey just thought id say hi just joined today. Im just waiting to start my training to be a PCSO for the BTP. Cheers

    • 3 replies
    • 480 views
    Mark.1546620627
  6. Wonga
    Started by Wonga * ,

    Hi, my name is Dave, I live in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, I am not a police officer, although I have worked for the police many years ago out of Rayleigh nick. I am currently writing a very twisted novel, involving a case of serious rape and battery, which is part and parcel of the plot. Could somebody please assist me with some points of law as follows. I am kind of stuck on this one. Any information would be gratefully recieved. (I can prove who I am if required, the local NSO knows me well.} (a) The main characters in my book reside in a large house out in the sticks and are man and wife. He comes home one evening to discover his home broken into and his wife uncon…

    • 0 replies
    • 376 views
  7. Guest Fladepeelry
    Started by Guest Fladepeelry,

    just found your interesting website www.ukpoliceonline.co.uk, Just thought I would say hello I hope to be able to make some new contacts here

  8. ashmash_turtle
    Started by ashmash_turtle * ,

    Hello! I'm Ashleigh, 18 years old and living in Northern Ireland. I am so glad I've found this forum as I've been wanting to join the police for years now, specifically the dog section eventually. I come from a history of family in the police. My grandad and dad worked in the police (my dad is now working for Lisburn Barracks doing security) and my stepmum is also in the police based in Belfast. My desire to join the police started through wanting to train dogs. My dad also used to be a dog handler so maybe that is something to do with it. Although I want to go to university and obtain a degree in Chemistry, the passion for becoming a dog handler never leaves. Recently, I…

    • 4 replies
    • 657 views
  9. matthewmc
    Started by matthewmc * ,

    hello there not quite part of the police im a chef in liverpool but the police always seem to interest me think this place will be interesting.

    • 2 replies
    • 519 views
  10. ulysse
    Started by ulysse * ,

    Hi I'm an Italian Policeman, I work in Italian State Police from 1988. We love England, the English people and all kind of product English. I Hope you help me for any information,news,and other for our beautiful world in England. My name is Roberto And sorry my not perfect english, that i will promise improve also thanks to you

    • 3 replies
    • 526 views
  11. Zorbacop
    Started by Zorbacop,

    Just want to introduce myself and say hi to everyone here at this forum. I’m working as a police officer in Rotterdam Southside 10th district in The Netherlands for about 15 years now. Since four years I'm a member of the Riot Police Squad. In this squad I became a teargas specialist. Also, in this same year, I became an actor and guest docent of the Dutch Police Academy. I'm also a member of a Bike team (Bike Patrol) Also I'm the coordinator of the ANPR controles in my team. So you can see I'm very busy for a Dutch cop. In my spare time I do K9 training, biking, karate, fitness, video and photo editing, patch-, batch and tie pin collecting and I like to drive…

    • 3 replies
    • 451 views
  12. Nine
    Started by Nine,

    Hi guys, As some of you may be aware I used to be a regular poster on UK Police Online...over the last year or so I became inactive so I could fully concentrate on the task at hand I.e Joining the Police Service (not allowed to say force lol). I am now back and will be spamming the forum once again (not really!!! Don't ban me!). I don't want to waste another thread asking this question so I'll ask it here: I know there's a UkPoliceOnline app for the Iphone, but is there an app for the Blackberry? Good Day, Nin3

    • 0 replies
    • 265 views
  13. Otto1546620697
    Started by Otto1546620697 * ,

    Just a quick hello... I’m currently a trainee special constable with Surrey police... and won’t be unleashed on the unsuspecting public for a while yet!

    • 2 replies
    • 293 views
  14. magiver
    Started by magiver,

    Hello, I am a spanish policeman.First,please sorry for my bad english.I am a Criminal Intelligent Chief, in the Police Statement of Huelva (Spain) near Seville. Also I am Director in a police preparating academy (www.academiacopo.com).I need your help, please. I would like that my daughter Tamara (she is 14 years old) will go to England to improve her English with a policeman daughter, and then, this girl, will come to my house to improve her Spanish. (exchange). If you are interested or know someone, please contact me: Manuel MARTIN (mmartin1@academiacopo.net) Sr. Administrator move this message to the apropiated place.

    • 0 replies
    • 345 views
  15. Paul NI
    Started by Paul NI,

    Hey folks, names Paul, living in Glasgow but originally from Northern Ireland. Applied to join CSP in Stirling, have my assessment this weekend. Just saying hello here officially, and want to say thanks to all for making this site such a wealth of good information!

    • 4 replies
    • 558 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.