Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member Introductions

Firstly welcome to our fantastic forum, please create a topic in here to introduce yourself and receive a very warm welcome from everyone.

  1. Inside-Out Forehand
    Started by Inside-Out Forehand,

    Hello, everybody. I'm Chris, and am hoping to join Strathclyde Police as a Special Constable when they re-open the application process in the spring. I am actually from Northern Ireland, but came to Scotland as a student and want to stay - not just because I like the country but because being a Special could help my chances of getting into the regulars when I have a bit more experience under my belt and when recruitment picks up in the future.

    • 2 replies
    • 509 views
  2. k10jak
    Started by k10jak,

    G'day From the non-australian surfer, but just as chilled. Avid 38 year old surfer, with fully functioning eyesight and all but a tad full healthy human, wishing to join as a Special Constable! Passed the papersift, and crossing all fingers, toes, legs and arms....

    • 4 replies
    • 724 views
  3. ikswogor
    Started by ikswogor,

    Hi everyone, just a quick one to say hi to you all. I'm a serving officer, still quite young in service so it's interesting reading what you experienced officers have to say about the job see you around

    • 4 replies
    • 584 views
  4. musashi
    Started by musashi * ,

    A long first post, I know.This is my first time posting on this site although I have browsed through it with my observer.doc

  5. Mark.
    Started by Mark.,

    Hello All!! Hello Police Officers and Police Enthusiasts of UK! My Name is Mark, I come from Sunny Scotland, and will be 17 in March!! As Of right now I can only be an Enthusiast of the Police, but I aim for a long life career with Strathclyde Police in the Future!! I am aware about the cutbacks and freeze in recruitments right now, but I Still have over a year to apply, any anything can happen in that time. I will Join the Police as a Special Constable for mean time if nothing changes when I am 18, giving me an Insight into the Police!! Once again Hello!!

    • 1 reply
    • 308 views
  6. Wessex One to One SoM
    Started by Wessex One to One SoM * ,

    hi, my name is Peter and I am an assessor used by Dorset Police to assess drivers with Automatic Category B licences who have been offered the opportunity to attend a Driver Improvement course as an option to being prosecuted having been involved in an RTC. I came across this site after checking Google with regard to the use of present day fog lights whilst trying to reply to a thread on an ADI site. My specific interest therefore will be in Traffic Law and trying to make our roads a safer place to be on. Regards.

    • 1 reply
    • 440 views
  7. LeanMeanCrimeBeatinMachine
    Started by LeanMeanCrimeBeatinMachine,

    Hey guys! Im Danielle and currently in training to be a Special Constable, I go out on division in Feb and am really looking forward to meeting the team and getting involved! I enjoy reading the posts on here, especially the ones offering advice when starting the job but have deffinetly realised to take everything with a pinch of salt Thanks! speak soon

    LeanMeanCrimeBeatinMachine
  8. wheelman
    Started by wheelman * ,

    ay-up im from the north,thought i would join as some of the posts make me laugh,especially the posts about police specials being armed.

    • 3 replies
    • 662 views
  9. Ssscrudddy
    Started by Ssscrudddy * ,

    Just thought I'd say Hi. Funnily enough I found this forum beacause of a freemen discussion, & it's 1 of the better forums I've come accross. I'm not a freemen but I dont suppose that will make a difference. I was a traffic warden for a year & the most decent person I've ever met was my boss (Police Officer) during that time, the only thing stopping me from signing up to become a PCSO was the 12 hour shifts (too many bike crashes) & I doubt I have what it takes to become a police officer. I've wanted to take part in various discussions here, but what has propmpted me tonight, is the hatred directed at anyone on the dole. I am on the dole, as you can guess. …

    • 3 replies
    • 613 views
  10. The Silverback
    Started by The Silverback,

    Hello all. I think I was on the forums while I was going through the recruitment process but can't seem to remember my username / password. Been in for 4 years now, had my fair share of ups and downs already. I'm pretty sure I know where I want my career to go. Looking forward to enjoying the forums.

  11. randomjoka
    Started by randomjoka * ,

    Heya people. Im hazel. Im 19 gonna be 20 in 14 days :) Im from london. Just thought i'd pop by and say hey as i havent posted anything yet. I have a few questions too but i was wondering someone who knows more about recruitment could message me. :) Thanks

  12. Matt Bleasby
    Started by Matt Bleasby * ,

    Hey there, I have been reading these forums for a few weeks now, Thought it was about time i got posting. Im currently a Web Designer and have been for the past 5 years, But i have been looking into the Police full time for about two years now, as its always been a huge passion of me. Im hoping to soon become a Boy in Blue, Currently have an App in for CSP regulars, and Cleveland Specials. Hopefully something will come of it. :) i really hope so. Dying to get into a force now. I just hope that if its bad news, there are some recruitment drives next year, Took me long enough to realise how much i wanted it, so hopefully wont be too long before i can get in.

    • 2 replies
    • 518 views
  13. caracustrumpticus
    Started by caracustrumpticus * ,

    just introducing myself, hi, from the north west of uk...........retired now

    • 2 replies
    • 406 views
  14. Corgi1546620685
    Started by Corgi1546620685 * ,

    Hi All Thought I'd say a big hello to all on the forum :) I currently work as a police staff member for a force in the north of England. This having had roles with PITO/NPIA in the past. TBH I did wonder about registering as I had a feeling some potential topics might be better discussed inside the police domain. Still, here I am and I look forwards to contributing to the forum in these uncertain times. See you all on the boards :) Corgi

    • 1 reply
    • 281 views
  15. Guest 0G0R3K
    Started by Guest 0G0R3K,

    Hi everyone. Here I am, my name is David, and just to let you know at the beginning I am from oversees (Poland to be precise) and just in case I make any errors and when my spelling goes wrong don't get annoyed. I found this website when looking for Police Interceptors Gallery to find some interesting pictures of Essex police cars such as Evo X and Impreza. BTW I am from Tyne & Wear :) Like: Fast cars and motorcycles Computing stuff and PC Overclocking Playing games Dislike: Idiots on roads Lasagnia High insurance prices The first thing I want to ask all of you is what I mentioned before. I need pictures of Essex Interceptors cars :) if anyone can point at …

    • 1 reply
    • 402 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.