Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    How many social workers does it take to change a light bulb? 1) The light bulb doesn't need changing, it's the system that needs to change. 2) None. Social workers never change anything. 3) None. They empower it to change itself! 4) None. The light bulb is not burnt out, it's just differently lit. 5) None. They set up a team to write a paper on coping with darkness. 6) Two. One to change the bulb and another to put your kids into care. 7) Five. One to screw it in, three to form the support group, and one to help with placement.

    • 1 reply
    • 387 views
    Graham1545925480
  2. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Bullet Proof vests aren't. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. They also punch, kick and choke harder too. The speed at which you respond to a fight call is inversely proportionate to how long you've been a cop. CS Spray works on cops too, and regardless of wind direction, will always blow back in your face. Placing a gun back in a shoulder holster with your finger on the trigger will cause you to walk with a limp. [For our Floridian colleagues] lf you have 'cleared' all the rooms and met no resistance, you and your entry team have probably kicked in the door of the wrong house. If a cop swings a baton in a fight, he will hit other cops more o…

    • 0 replies
    • 648 views
    Graham1545925480
  3. oxoneil
    Started by oxoneil,

    As you can see from my picture I race a lot. Currently in the TV recruitment process.

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Primus356
    Started by Primus356,

    1. Memory was something you lost with age 2. An application was for employment 3. A program was a TV show 4. A cursor swore 5. A keyboard was a piano 6. A web was a spider's home 7. A virus was the flu 8. A hard drive was a long journey 9. A mouse was something the cat brought in 10. If you had a 3.5" floppy you kept quiet about it

    • 5 replies
    • 526 views
    Graham1545925480
  5. Truncheon1545925479
    Started by Truncheon1545925479,

    "Sometimes when I reflect back on all the wine I drink I feel shame Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the vineyards and all of their hopes and dreams . If I didn't drink this wine, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this wine and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver." ~ Jack Handy WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're goin…

    • 2 replies
    • 502 views
    Graham1545925480
  6. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/detail.cfm?id=11036 Suspended Sentence For Burglar Bitten By Parrot 04-Aug-06 A burglar caught after the parrot he stole bit him, leaving a trail of blood, was yesterday given a six-month suspended sentence and ordered to undergo treatment for alcoholism.... A burglar caught after the parrot he stole bit him, leaving a trail of blood, was yesterday given a six-month suspended sentence and ordered to undergo treatment for alcoholism. Frome magistrates heard that the parrot bit Tristan Maidment, 23, of Edington, Wiltshire, leaving enough blood for police to obtain a DNA sample. Maidment admitted burglary at a …

    • 3 replies
    • 417 views
    Graham1545925480
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    The TV Executive, D. Evans, has had his jail sentence cut by the appeal court, saying three and a half years for death by dangerous driving, was excessive. Evans ran away from the scene, as he feared failing a breathtest, and didn't give himself up until the next day. A coward like Evans deserved a seven year term at the very least. Judges don't put much value on a life these days.

    • 1 reply
    • 672 views
    carrotchomper
  8. keeliaa
    Started by keeliaa,

    Hi i have a final interview later this week with Leicestershire, does anyone know what i should expect??keeliaa38930.4341087963

  9. CRAWDADDY
    Started by CRAWDADDY,

    JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO. I'M A NEW MEMBER FROM THE UNITED STATES. AT PRESENT I AM A CORRECTIONAL POLICE OFFICER IN NEW JERSEY AND AM TRYING TO MAKE THE MOVE TO NEW JERSEY PARK POLICE (FORMERLY STATE PARK RANGER). I HOPE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHAT IN THE FUTURE BUT FOR NOW JUST WANT TO WATCH THE EXCHANGES BETWEEN MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN BLUE. & nbsp;

  10. Brain dead
    Started by Brain dead,

    Finally got round to finding time to read some of the threads, so thought I would introduce myself as well. I'm a Sergeant in Notts, and so looking forward to posting messages here and not being told I'm not working hard enough and that I'm a bad cop, just cos' of the city where I work. The media are such nice people and do so much for staff moral, but I'm not letting it get to me, I've just got 13 yrs 3 mths and 28 days till I retire!!! Not that i'm counting

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. 1minuteWonder
    Started by 1minuteWonder,

    As you may notice, this is my 1st post within this forum. I nearly posted this topic in the wrong section. (General Chat) But just happened to scroll down and notice an intro section: Well here I am. Can I say - I am here in South London for 5 months. I reside in Perth, WA. I do plenty of driving as part of my job. Throughout the day I have noticed numerous motorists from what appears all different backgrounds without any seatbelts. Surely this is illegal here. I mentioned this to a collegue (and UK resident) who told me police rarely stop people who don't wear them. If it is illegal and you do stop a motorist, what excuse would they give for not wearing one …

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://www.holylemon.com/content.php?id=65

    • 2 replies
    • 476 views
    Graham1545925480
  13. old fart
    Started by old fart,

    To an old retired fart and dinosaur like me, the red mist appears when I see that it has now become acceptable to wander the beat without helmet or cap. On the rare occasion when headgear is worn it is usually on the back of the head emulating muppet like soap actors from The Bill. Even the Commissioner can't get his cap badge central. Is this 21st century 'right image policing?' Or is it me? Disgusted of Tunbridge

    • 11 replies
    • 656 views
  14. nigelp
    Started by nigelp,

    Get your applications in Ever fancied emigrating to Australia. Seriously You still have 2 days to get your application in to WA Police. I know it seems a tall order but with Aussie visas as rare as rocking horse s**t this is a golden opportunity. check out this link www.stepforward.wa.gov.au/international_applicants.php remember 2 days only

  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    A 44 year old PC who was celebrating promotion crashed his own car, then took a marked police vehicle, whilst twice over the drink/drive limit. He pleaded guilty and looks as if he will lose his job and his pension. Some people never learn.

    • 0 replies
    • 490 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.