Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. qwertypooh
    Started by qwertypooh,

    Visit My Website

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    Jonty1546619994
  2. WetBehindTheEar
    Started by WetBehindTheEar,

    Here's one for the 'old sweats'... Bulling Boots. Now, I have recently bought myself a shiny pair of parade shoes and also a new pair of boots and have been told to get them shiny. After a few searches on the wonderweb, I have come across many different advice articles that all seem to follow the same trend : 1.) Clean Rag 2.) Bit of Water 3.) Elbow grease 4.) Buff. Extensively. The point I am clearly missing is the actual theory behind it. I have tried the above and I don't seem to be making much difference I have exactly the same parade shoes as my trainer and the difference in shine levels is quite magnificent. How does he do it? Am I supposed to be 'caki…

  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    I have just had a bad experience with a Cowboy Outfit called BEST PRICEDBANDS. They give the impression of being a UK Company, but they are actually in the USA, Pasadena, Calf. Their Website says that the despatch items in 24-48 hours, and don't take money via your credit card until the goods are despatched. I ordered a Camera on 31-03-08, the money was taken on the 01-4-08, but nothing arrived. I sent 8 emails and only two were answered, with a terse, the Website is wrong, delivery is 3-5 days. There is no website telephone number for contact. I cancelled the order yesterday. I wish I had googled the BESTPRICEDBANDS because I would not have touched them with a ba…

  4. CalvinK
    Started by CalvinK,

    Basically, I need some advice on what I could use to carry my coat and lunch when operating CCTV with Derbyshire Police. At the moment, I'm using my schoolbag, much to the amusement of the local youths that hang around the bus stop that I use to get home. Is there anything I could use that would not generate such amusement from these youths, but is also practical and easy to carry? Thanks,

  5. Henry01
    Started by Henry01,

    http://newsbiscuit.com/article/police-to-s...cent-checks-236 This and some of the other articles listed are worryingly close to the truth as it should be!

  6. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    ...Thats all thanks to Gordy Brown and his wunnerul Economic policies. "Those that have, what little they have, this even will taken away and used for frittering away on the National ID Card System.... and of course other things". It truly is a wonderful way to run... oops I meant 'ruin' the country. How else is Gordy going to pay for his Fiscal Incontenance? After all, that what Taxpayers Pounds are for. Like the 'Squander Bugs' they are, good old fashioned Socialist Politics of Envy and Greed. Blame it all on them nasty Torys, they will, absolutley guaranteed. Thats what Teflon Tony has sold us all in New Labours' Third Way - "One Size Fits All" Theory of "Every…

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=558598&in_page_id=1770 Looks as if Teflon Tony could be in the cacky. I think most people knew exactly why Blair pulled the plug on the Court case, because he was worried about 4000 job losses, and what the unions might say, it was nothing to do with security.

  8. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    Gotta be some fans on here? Chelsea all the way for me gutted we've got Liverpool in the semi's of the CL again though

  9. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Best wishes folks...

    • 0 replies
    • 599 views
  10. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    enjoy

  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/7339563.stm What an idiot, kills himself, and seriously injures a female passenger, but what made her go with him, she must have realised he stank of drink.

    • 1 reply
    • 362 views
  12. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    I was shocked..... :innocent:

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7337898.stm why haven't the McCanns been charged with child neglect, is it because they are supposed to be fine, upstanding pillars, of the Leicestershire community,but Shannons mother is just a housewife from Dewsbury.

    • 9 replies
    • 645 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=553633&in_page_id=1770 It really is time these Scumbags were named and shamed. There is too much protection for these dregs of society, it's time everyone knew who they were. Too many bleeding heart liberals running the judiciary. Lest hope they all get life, and not just a couple of years in a Y.O.I. A 50 year sleeping tablet would be better. Maverick222008-04-10 11:09:29

    • 0 replies
    • 507 views
  15. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Personally I use MSN a lot but I have to say that the quality of SKYPE is so clear, it has to be the first choice,, what about you ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.