The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://flightsimx.cyclops.amnesia.com.au/ 90 meters so far!
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello! I am sorry to spring a question on you all but after several hours of surfing the net without and joy, I thought I would just ask your collective oracleness :smiley_notworthy: Does anyone know where I might find a list of shops/companies/services that will give discounts to police officers and staff. Other than that which Unison offers and knowing that Orange mobile do offers for police, I am really trying to find out if there is a health cash plan provider (ie HSA) that will give a better deal to police. Thank you and sorry to waffle Merri
-
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Click for a blast to the past...
-
- 12 replies
- 1.8k views
- 3 followers
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/19/npols519.xml lets hope there is an even bigger revolt over the cutting of the 10% tax rate. The more trouble for Gollum the better. The most pompous, arrogant man to walk the UK.
-
- 4 replies
- 265 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://movies.aol.com/movie-photo/best-war-movies :smiley_notworthy: which is your best from the chart??
-
- 2 replies
- 807 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I saw this product, in the shops yesterday and wondered what the appeal was Either a dreadful product or a packaging nightmare http://www.optrex.co.uk/products/optrex_itchy_eye_drops.php
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just a little heads up. There is going to be some cold weather this weekend. The upper air is going to be very cold. This could lead to snow in some places, particularly on Sunday, with the north of the country being most affected. The cold weather may then persist for a few days.
-
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=560639&in_page_id=1770 Interesting article, some sensible points in it. Common Sense does appear to go out of the window in many cases.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 775 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hey, just some random questions about the police force I'd like to know 1) Alpha Bravo Charlie. If you see a car screeching away say it's "a123 BCD" and you can't remember the code word for B or C or D, could you say something besides that, like something like Brick Coffee Dog or something? 2) How many arrests are non-violent. Like how many say out of 10 arrests will put up a fuss, but will come quietly without I dunno, drawing a knife or something or trying to leg it? 3) I'm not exactly fit. I could probably fix that and I intend to do so, but I have never been good in Gym classes, particularly dreading endurance tests and sports races. I've read that the tests aren'…
-
- 3 replies
- 800 views
- 1 follower
-
-
For you Sir Black-Rat This is adjustable so if it is no good,, let me know Ian.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Two litle old ladies sitting in rocking chairs in the Old Peoples Home chatting away as they would. "Do you still get horny?" says one Old Lady. "Yes of course I do" she replied to her companion. "How do you deal with this? says the fist Old Lady. Well, I suck on a couple of Life Savers!" she replied. The first Old Lady thought long and hard about this. Finally she could not hold out any longer. She leant over to her friend and said... "Who drives you down to the Beach....?" [Life Savers were Candy sweets popular in the 1920s in the States]
-
- 11 replies
- 668 views
- 1 follower
-