The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
This subject is being discussed in Just another Iraqi victim. This thread is closed to avoid duplication.
-
Telegraph Sex Addiction article "One recent party was said to have involved a Vogue model, three prostitutes, a male gigolo and a trilingual bisexual." ...or was it a bilingual trisexual?!
-
As a wee hobby I do Portraits of people in a cell shading type fashion. like this Thats not me by the way its a friend and his Mrs from another site. But I'm yet to do any pets, so I was wondering if anyone has any pets they fancied imortalised by yours truely? if not and you fancy a portrait just drop me a PM for info. Cheers Dave.
-
GND I can't see Tink' anymore. My daughter will want to know why she has gone!! Is it a Photobucket problem? All I can see is
-
- 530 replies
- 15.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
-
-
-
Anyone watched that documentary with the kids thai boxing and their parents cheering them on. I felt really sorry for the little girl. Her face said it all. She is only five years old. Poor kid. Don't understand why the parents think it is a 'sport'. The poor kid hated doing it.....and her dad didn't realise the kid is just saying what he wanted to hear. Can't understand those parents at all. It was not just working class parents ....one set seemed to be quite upper class....sending their kid off to thailand to box! Found it all very freaky and totally wrong. Don't mind the fitness part to it but not into kids throwing kicks and punches at one another. I am pretty …
-
I am reluctantly selling my Gibson Les Paul Epiphone Guitar (2003) in Wine Red with a Hard Case. This Guitar has hardly been played and i will be sad to see it go, but i need the money! Comes with the amazing Humbucker Pickups which produce an amazing tone. Anyone who knows about guitars will know how lovely this is. I will send via DHL to ensure it gets there, and in one piece PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The new series of heroes its back on t.v. (BBC2 thursdays 9pm) so for a little fun..... If you could choose one superpower to help you fight crime what would it be???? Mine would be 'Telepathy'. Could save a lot of time!!
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7366578.stm Thank God it's not true, the Conservatives don't need a loser like Hattie. What a pity she didn't defect to Russia, I'm sure they could use her over there.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/7362460.stm I can never understand why these people feel the need to apologise. During wars people get killed and hurt, and whatever we thought about the Germans, they were just doing their job, the same as thousands of British bomber crews who killed thousands in Germany. Perhaps he just had a guilty concience.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=561762&in_page_id=1770 Who are these Jobesworths and Little Hitlers employed by the Local Authority, do they have no common sense. I never realised these people had a power of arrest for refusing to give your name and address. Plead not guilty girl, and ask them to produce the evidence in court. Maverick222008-04-25 13:40:03
-
Taken from another board: The below was posted on another message board (digital spy) although I have no idea about the authenticity of it whatsoever. I'd be very surprised if it were to be true, to be honest. "I read that one police force has reviewed its health and safety policy and whilst not wanting to encourage officers to return to the police station for refreshments, they are keen for breaks to be taken in public areas. Acknowledging that public toilet facilities aren't always readily available, it has been suggested that especially in residential areas, police officers should consider asking householders if they could use their 'facilities' as most people would…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-