The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/7388066.stm Condolences to the family. I hope the reasons behingd this are discovered though, because it's not the first time it's happened locally. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/3713968.stm<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/3715634.stm
-
Any decent/funny/shameful ringtones or message alerts? Post your entries 'ere, tell us what your ringtone is... I've got Spongebob Squarepants theme as my ringtone (unless its the wife... then its summat different ) And my message alert is the Transformers erm... transforming sound...
-
- 38 replies
- 4.3k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Not certain if this has been posted before, i had good laugh over it!!
-
A motorist has won a four-year battle to clear his name after he was fined £30 for playing Riverdance too loud on his car stereo. Markus Aitken, 33, of Rochdale, was given a ticket for "causing excessive noise" after pulling over in his Ford Mustang to ask the woman officer for directions. He refused to pay the fine and and was then faced with a string of written demands and six visits from bailiffs, reports the Daily Telegraph. By the time his case was eventually heard at Bury Magistrates' Court the debt had increased to £270. Mr Aitken told District Judge Alan Berg: "It's not that I couldn't afford to pay the fine. It's a matter of principle." When he began to ex…
-
Ooops, talk about a sticky moment "WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town. "I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday. The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported" Try explaining that one away! Quite like the rather hypocritically toned statement of the husband though.
-
I read this story in the online Daily Mail. I thought you'd all like to read it too. Click
-
At one time, many years ago, we could rely on the BBC to be unbiased, to have presenters who could speak properly, and to present the world with the best in journalism. Since then, the lefty attrition of standards has given us presenters whose grammar leaves a lot to be desired, and headlines on the website like this: Shooting police release man, 25 Perhaps the author of this particular headline should read, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves." Come on, guys; you're the BBC.
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/1927687/MPs-to-press-for-pay-rise-of-up-to-andpound15%2C000.html Just what one might expect from a load of hypocrites.
-
Well just cast my vote in the local elections. It may only be one voice, but I have not voted for a labour councilor, or anybody affiliated with them. I just hope that nationally people do the same and send a clear and unambiguous message to this megalomaniac bunch of sycophants ...
-
- 31 replies
- 3.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hilarious! But poor Amy at number 9..... Junior School Children Writing about the Sea. Priceless!!! 1) This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6) 2) Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6) 3) If you are surrounded by sea you are an island. If you don't have sea all around you, you are incontinent. ( Wayne age 7) 4) Sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6) 5) A dolphin breaths through an arsehole on the top of its head. (Billy age 8) 6) My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs. (Millie age 6) 7) When ships had sails, they use…
-
1. Our politicians ignore the will of the people and do what they want and tax us to oblivion stating the reason for this as saving the planet being green blah blah blah. the second reason is. We have an oil shortage here in our country Why? Well, there's a very simple answer. Nobody bothered to check the oil. We just didn't know we were getting low. The reason for that is purely geographical. Our OIL is located in The North Sea ~~ Our DIPSTICKS are located in Westminster!!! Any Questions??? NO? I didn't think so!!
-
There are often references to police officers needing strong bladders, etc but picking up on a thread on Digital Sky that proved hilarious reading, have you ever been genuinely "caught short" whilst on duty? What did you do?
-
Hello, just to say hello, I've just found this place, never new it existed, the only other forums I use are motorbike forums. Is it virtual drinks or cream cakes? Oh I'm retired Met by the way, anyway I'm sure I'll get to know how it all works in the fullness of time. Is there an RT drivers and Van drivers table?? Lol won't be allowed on there for a bit eh?? Bye for now, Trunch.
-
Second time in my life I've ever called the police. There was a right barney in the apt at the end of the hall a little after I got up (about 3:50am). I thought after the f u's and banging on the door things would settle down. They didn't. I called the conceirge. He'd tried calling and had come down and knocked on the door. He offered to come again, but I told him not to. Telling him that it was probably too dangerous. He's so sweet. He asked me if there was a man in the apt. and if so, why couldn't he straightened it out. I told him, this is America (the night conceirge is Ethopian). If there is a man in the apt., he's probably the problem. The yelling and throwi…