Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. MalaysianSC
    Started by MalaysianSC,

    I was stewarding the match on Wednesday, and in the stadium grounds was the largest amount of police officers I ever saw in my entire life! With all of us wearing hi-vizzies plus you guys, it was yellow heaven there. Everyone was there; TAUs, Mounted Officers, everything! I'm not sure whether there were Firearms Officers, but I finally got a glimpse of GMP's new uniform (the navy blue trousers and polo shirt). Was anyone at the city grounds? I remember the Rangers fans giving us loads of grief because MCFC sold tickets to them on the Russian side, and we wouldn't let them in. Also, when I returned to Piccadilly Gardens, there was a picket line of police officers block…

    • 2 replies
    • 682 views
  2. Barry7
    Started by Barry7,

    Well, firstly I'm a retired Police Sergeant from Camden, NSW, Australia. I am a native of Hyde, Greater Manchester (Used to be Cheshire) and after leaving the RAF in 1969 I migrated to Oz with my wife and 2 daughters. We were 10 pound tourists and we sailed on a luxury liner via Las Palmas, CapeTown, Perth and Sydney, a 5 week voyage for 10 quid. I joined the NSW Police Force in 1970 and spent 10 years in General Duties (Uniform) and Plainclothes, then transferred to the Tactical Response Group which did all Sieges/hostage situations, riots etc in the State. I have been a Senior Instructor in firearms, special tactical teams, batons, OC spray, Defensive tactics…

    • 2 replies
    • 851 views
  3. test300
    Started by test300 * ,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/victoriaderbyshire/2008/05/jacqui_smith_is_on_the_program.html "Instead of a caution they will now get a community order" Bloody hell is she having a laugh

    Graham1545925480
  4. NeeNaw1545925537
    Started by NeeNaw1545925537,

    Just who is advertising on this site? I saw this just above Traffic Court You are a Mug if you pay Speeding TicketsSorry if this has already been picked up but do we really want people visiting this site to 'get off' lawfully issued tickets?

    • 4 replies
    • 426 views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Are-Police-Obstructing-The-Press?_16250.html You can hardly blame the police for not giving information to the Press, when they print 'half-truths', and blatant lies at times. There are times when we need the Press, but not half as much as they need us. You only have to read some of the stories the Press print, to see most are heavily biased against us.

  6. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Whilst surfing the interweb thingy, I came across this handy utility to put on your 'puter. Accurate time every time free of charge without having to phone the speaking clock Atomic Clock download

    • 2 replies
    • 901 views
    PintOfKittens
  7. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

  8. markalama
    Started by markalama,

    got a couple of hours to waste.... try bloons! stuck on level 15, cant get higher than 68 :smiley_strop1:

    • 3 replies
    • 958 views
  9. Kaiser Bill
    Started by Kaiser Bill,

    the verified bit of this alarm is the body!

    • 5 replies
    • 658 views
    OldAfricaHand
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This will make Penbwlch's blood boil.

  11. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    Great forum for your ad Steve............................ You may get more people signing up from a less law abiding arena.Whisper2008-05-13 20:21:33

    • 4 replies
    • 328 views
  12. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Well it amused me (small minds etc!!) virtual bubble wrap

  13. Canadian Copper
    Started by Canadian Copper,

    I'll apologize in advance - just needed to have a bit of a weather rant. Having experienced a UK winter once, I can say that I am not a big fan of the wet dreary overcast, day after day, but this week, this week, I envy you your weather. It has been a pretty mild winter this year - our rivers have not frozen over at all yet. We only normally get one week, and sometimes two like this per year, and this is the first for the 07/08 winter. While it was nice, sunny and above freezing last week, It has dropped to highs in the -30C range, with overnight lows around -37C. Yesterday the temperature corrected for wind chill was -50C. Cold endurance is one of th…

    • 23 replies
    • 1.4k views
    Canadian Copper
  14. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A car chase in Hungary ended when a police car pursuing a suspected car thief was pulled up for speeding. Inspector Zsolt Gyepes, head of the Kalocsa regional police in southern Hungary, spotted the crook breaking into the car but forgot to put on his siren as he gave chase. He was in hot pursuit when he was caught by traffic police doing 60mph in a 30mph zone. The stolen car sped off, but the police chief had to stop to avoid running over one of his officers. They refused to let him off even though they recognised him. The officers refused to be swayed and told him that because he had not put on the car's police siren he would face a fine like any other driver. http…

  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7392949.stm I wish Microsoft would tell the EU to 'p$ss off', a totally unelected body telling Microsoft what they can, and cannot do, plus a gigantic fine. I would feel very upset if I had invented something, and then was told that I had to tell every 'man and his dog' my secrets, so all and sundry could use my system.

    • 3 replies
    • 647 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.