The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.grab.com/games/cat-bowling Click on Cat bowling, wait for advert to go Enjoy!!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Estonian police were shocked after stopping a car in a city centre and finding the driver was not only drunk but also blind. Traffic police in the southern Estonian city of Tartu said Kristjan Gradolf, 20, who is completely blind, was being given directions by a pal in the passenger seat. A breath test revealed Gradolf was two and a half times over the legal drink drive limit. Both men face a £700 fine and Gradolf is also facing a jail sentence on charges of endangering public safety. But Gradolf said: "Despite the fact that I am blind, driving is something I enjoy, and I am in fact very good at it." http://www.ananova.com/
-
Due to that post on dodgy truckers, i feel it is only fair to balance it off with this fustrated coach driver. OK make that a pair of fustrated coach drivers, looking at these two, i would be most concerned about being in their coaches http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaKObKKHAYg...feature=related
-
Hic! In 2000, a distillery was set up in Penderyn, Mid Glamorgan, Wales - the first in Wales for a century. This summer it opens its doors to visitors for the first time. The distillery is run by The Welsh Whisky Company, owned by 30 shareholders, 23 of them its employees, & produces two barrels a day. Part of the quote made by Gillian Howell, the head distiller, was:- "Maturing whisky likes bad weather," says Ms Howell. "Thankfully, it can be very wet and depressing in Wales, so we have perfect conditions." The distillery's main brand is called: Penderyn. Can anyone think of a better brand name? By the way, I did a Google search on Penderyn…
-
- 14 replies
- 781 views
- 2 followers
-
-
You Wish.. PS: Above is just me playing around, and NO,, UKPOLICEONLINE will NOT pay for your fuel,, hehehe
-
- 7 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Visit here and here Let us know your thoughts...... :wacko:
-
- 4 replies
- 998 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=565182&in_page_id=1879 Poor old Cherie, it doesn't matter how much money she makes, it can never buy her CLASS. She will always be the girl from a Liverpool back street, who happened to have got lucky, but her true working class background will always show through.(Nothing against the working class, they keep the country going), but just because you have money doesn't make you middle, or upper class, or is this class business just a figment of peoples imagination.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=565183&in_page_id=1879 Arrogant Doctors, pathetic Social Workers cause more grief. After the Cleveland debacle of 1987 this type of incident was not supposed to happen again. I bet no doctor will be disciplined by the GMC. I cannot understand why they let Dr Marietta Higgs go on practicing after all the problems she caused in Cleveland with he arrogant, I know best atitude.
-
I recently edited a Wikipedia entry for a notable person. This made the entry considerably more accurate but, sadly, considerably less creditable for the person concerned. I have heard a rumour that the person concerned is keen to find out who did it. I believe that there were some scamps among us in the Essex police who had some fun recently with their ex chief constable now sadly departed. Was anyone caught? I want to know whether I am going to be hunted down like the dog I am or whether I can sleep easily in my bed.
-
Here's some images to make you smile or cringe
-
- 15 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
My wife has run a very small sideline for some time repairing electronic equipment like TVs and DVD players. These days, people generally throw these items away rather than have them repaired, so there has been very little demand for her skills. Nevertheless, she has done this for a couple of years just to provide a bit of what she calls "beer money" - she enjoys mucking about with that sort of thing and but only made about two grand for herself last year in total. Being an honest, law-abiding taxpayer, she declared these earnings and submitted her accounts to the Inland Revenue. Bad move! They practically called her a liar and said they needed more "evidence" that h…
-
- 10 replies
- 427 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=565086&in_page_id=1773 I'm afraid Miss P Geldof is getting involved in too many of these types of incidents. Just happend to fall accidently into her shopping bag, a friend put it in there thinking I had paid for it. I must try that next time I go shoplifting, and see if I get the same response from the shop owner. How did the £500 dress accidentally get into her bag. Maverick222008-05-09 14:43:46
-
- 3 replies
- 541 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Click A convicted drugs criminal has escaped an order to have up to £4.5 million of his assets confiscated because no legal aid barrister would take on the case. More than 30 barristers from London, Leeds and Sheffield were approached to represent the offender, but refused because they felt the new fixed-rate legal aid fees of £175.25 per day does not justify the complex workload that would be involved................ What bets they get their increase?
-
- 13 replies
- 541 views
- 2 followers
-