The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7374589.stm Another waste of public money, a necessary military trip (), or more PR for the royal gravy train. Personally I find this current lot of free loaders beyond belief. Although looking at the other side of the Atlantic I don't like their option either! Hillary Clinton.....
-
- 17 replies
- 756 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=563179&in_page_id=1770 Not quite as bad as crashing a Police Patrol car, probably a quarter of the paperwork.
-
- 3 replies
- 262 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7373962.stm what an absolute waste of 9.3Bn pounds, to watch a few druggies running around in circles. The money could have been better spent on hospitals, more POLICE, dentists, doctors, etc etc. I notice there was no mention of that pompous clown, Lord Coe, who has been lining his pockets very nicely. I always thought money from the National Lottery was supposed to be used for good causes, not assist HMG in saving it's own cash. The games should be held in Greece and all participating countries donating to the cause. The costs to the Met Police for policing the games isn't added to that total, will HMG offer extra cash to t…
-
- 10 replies
- 351 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7378031.stm Social Services taking the law into their own hands again.
-
They have just found a new excuse to grab your details. Quick Brutus; run. BBC News item.
-
- 12 replies
- 385 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/7374972.stm and I was starting to think that only white people could ever be accused of racism.
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7372333.stm a vicious assault on a female, it looks as if the 15 year old girl started it all off. The victim was a policewoman in GMP at one time.
-
Click A man who lost part of his finger in an accident has grown it back thanks to pioneering "regenerative medicine" work by researchers in the US. Watch the videos. Fascinating stuff. I did wonder if we all clubbed together, could we all buy enough of this "pixie dust" to sprinkle on the open, festering sore that is our government, but we'd only end up with the same one. Personally, I'd like the kind of pixie dust that I could put on to the severed part of my finger, if I was so injured, & make it grow into a top of the range 4x4.
-
http://driving-test.freeonlinegames.com/ How is one supposed to drive with that examiner yelling abuse at you?
-
Hello - I have posted this a while back, but maybe now we have some members on the forum who can relate to it. Has anyone, or know of anyone, who has left or will be leaving their trade (in my case plumber) to join the force? And what do they do in their spare time, other jobs?
-
- 8 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Don't know if anyone else had this problem when they joined this forum, but the email I was supposed to get when I joined up ended up filtered into my junk box. I waited ages for the email, getting pretty p*ssed off with the wait. Then I thought to look in the junk box and there it was. Romerel2008-04-29 21:57:28
-
I hope the 3 people bitten don't develop rabies. Though I do wonder about the wisdom of bringing the dogs here in the first place. If you were bitten by a bat, you wouldn't necessarily think to go immediately to your GP for a course of anti-rabies jabs, and they are best adminishered immediately.
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7369072.stm it really is time someone put a bullet in the despots head. We were so quick to go into Kosovo and Iraq, but for some reason we don't want to help those in Dafur and Zimbawe. We don't appear to be hearing much from Nelson Mandella and that useless creep of a president of South Africa, Thabo Ubeki. Neither have the guts to come out and tell Mugabe to go. South Africa could soon bring Zimbawe to it's knees by cutting off its oil and petrol supplies.
-
Click Spider infestation shuts hospital An Australian hospital has been forced to close because of an infestation of poisonous spiders.............. Croby! Were these your Oz relations? Weren't they feeling well, or something?