Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1023041/Taxi-driver-banned-driving--use-apostrophes.html half the people on this forum, including me, don't always know where the apostophe goes. The Jobsworth at the council should 'go take a jump'(are they in the right place), it's to$$ers like him who are being employed by local authorities, on some huge wage, to make daft decisions like this one.

    • 8 replies
    • 302 views
  2. DMCN
    Started by DMCN,

    best ventriliquest around! abs amazing http://youtube.com/watch?v=M9YuB6xZHF0

    • 3 replies
    • 630 views
  3. Top of the World
    Started by Top of the World,

    Quasimodo, the demented bell ringer of Notre Dame, put an ad in the papers for an assistant bell ringer. One man applied for the job but he had no arms. "How are you going to assist me?" asked Quasimodo. "That's easy!" replied the man and he ran at the bell and banged it with his head. BONG!!! "That's amazing!" said Quasimodo. "Could you show me that again?" "Sure!" said the man and he ran at the bell again but he missed the swinging bell and fell out of the bell tower. A crowd huddled around the hapless man lying in the street and a police officer asked, "Does anyone know who he is?" Quasimodo came out and said... "I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME, BUT HIS FACE SURE RINGS A…

  4. DMCN
    Started by DMCN,

    .

  5. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    Peruvian Riot Police. I surrender.

  6. XPC495P
    Started by XPC495P,

    I joined the Met on 15.8.66 and turned up at Peel House (Vauxhall, London) where I spent the next thirteen weeks learning what there was to learn. After that, I was posted to my South London nick where I spent 6 weeks (I think) learning beats. After that I was on my own. We had no PRs, no computers, and had to make 'rings' in to the nick at pre-determined times from one of various Tardis boxes situated around the ground. (This was to ensure that if we were murdered, they had an approximate time for our death.......pmsl). I have to say that the seven years I spent at that nick were some of the happiest of my life. The next 23 yrs were pretty good too when I was sent to CoC…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I am in the process of clearing out my house as I'm selling up ready to emigrate. For many years, I have used a spare room as a small, but well equipped, laboratory, so I have dumped most of my chemicals and advertised the equipment for sale. This afternoon, a young chap came to look at my chemical centrifuge and Liebig condenser. He told me that he had a 1st class honours degree in biochemistry from Southampton University and had contributed to the winning of a Wolf Foundation chemistry prize and was completing his PhD in a field of biochemistry. I asked him where he was working and he told me he had a job at a plastics factory in my town. I assumed it was in the re…

  8. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Farmer Pa Broone missed the bend on a road and ended up in the river. He scrambled out of the car and sat on the roof, awaiting rescue. At last he heard a car stop. It was his neighbour, Mr Eddie Balls "I will go and get you help" he says. Then a second car stopped, it was another neighbour, Johno Prescotty. "I'm glad you came along, Johno! said Farmer Broone, "I hate being pulled out by the Balls!"

    Graham1545925480
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/7426708.stm Everyone else was happy with a verbal apology from the headmaster. There is always one who wants abit extra.

    • 2 replies
    • 315 views
  10. Angryman
    Started by Angryman,

    Hi all I injured myself on duty and had over 4 weeks off. 3 months after returning to full duty some in HR has initiated that my right to self certify sickness has been suspended for 6 months. Are they allowed to do this? I thought this was a statutory right? Any advice would be welcome as i'm seriously off about it

    • 8 replies
    • 511 views
  11. hiramabif
    Started by hiramabif,

    Is there any way I can quickly and easily delete my police oracle e-mail in box I have over 500 in it mainly spam I want it clearing but dont have the time or inclination to do it one by one. Thanks in advance.

    • 3 replies
    • 356 views
  12. XPC495P
    Started by XPC495P,

    Anybody into wood turning? I have an Axminster K10 chuck (key operated) 100mm capacity. Size 3/4 in by 16tpi. Been used about 6 times. VGC. Axminster price £109. Yours for £60. PM me plse

    • 0 replies
    • 498 views
  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1022816/Blair-Theres-life-money-We-know-Tony-But-did-mention-Cherie.html What a pompous ass the man is, I wonder if he had a Direct Line to God, to help him with his decisions, I think he must have caught something off George 'thicko' Bush.

  14. tee5
    Started by tee5,

    Found this on another forum http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3351275215846218544

  15. tee5
    Started by tee5,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7416120.stm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.