Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2113127/Late-John-Prescott-delays-EasyJet-flight-from-Cyprus.html Having seen a lot of programs showing "Leo" of easyJet telling people they can't board. This really takes the biscuit!

    • 7 replies
    • 275 views
    OldAfricaHand
  2. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    PM me for requests... Ian.

  3. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    This subject is already being discussed in the David Davis thread. To avoid duplication I am closing this thread. I will also move this post there.

  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1023095/Pictured-The-rare-albino-foal-thats-star-New-Forest.html I thought you might like this story GND.

    • 41 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Jarlak
    Started by Jarlak,

    Has anyone seen that new PSCO program on BBC i Player? It basically follows 3 PCSOs through their training. It lasts 3 episodes I think. I was really shocked during one scene. 1 probationer and a 'seasoned' PSCO were on an estate at night, taking to some kids. The kids then started spraying them with cans (deodorant?) and then play punching them. Because I'm not an officer yet, I can't really say what they should have done, but what did DID do was laugh and weakly tell them to stop. Am I the only one that finds that a bit....weak?

    • 5 replies
    • 958 views
  6. M.O.E
    Started by M.O.E,

    Here's something I doubt most people see everyday!

    • 6 replies
    • 277 views
  7. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7449457.stm Anyone being a Paul Merton fan, may well deserve this.

  8. big DAM
    Started by big DAM,

    I've just been told i need a Knee replacement on the Knee i injured on duty in 1982, i am now retired!! Just curious, do you think i'll be entitled to any compensation and who should i contact? Any suggestions?

    • 2 replies
    • 303 views
  9. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    As you requested mate, I hope these are OK for you. I have saved them so I can alter them if you need me to. I have mod'ed the Registration plates so it shoes the text you wanted too. Hope you like them Ian.

  10. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click A Greek man, a Lesbian, is suing a gay rights organization to stop it from using the term: lesbian. Indeed a large number of the indigenous population of the island of Lesbos, renamed by the Greek government Metalini, after its capital, are upset at the connotation of their homeland with interfemale sexuality. They do rely on this tourist trade for their living. Gay women were given the term 'lesbian' by the male English Romanticist poets of the late 1890's who attached a sexual connotation to the Athenian Women's protest led by the poetess Sappho, a married woman. All the women who went to Lesbos, then an independent country, were married & were de…

    • 49 replies
    • 2k views
    Graham1545925480
  11. TheRunningMan1546620164
    Started by TheRunningMan1546620164,

    What happened?

  12. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    It's national NHW week next week, and people keep expecting me to do stuff. Whahhhh... I want to get on with my novel because the deadline is for it to arrive by 2nd July. So I don't want to talk to the local rag. And i don't really want to go on the radio just now, either. I don't want to rush around organising things I didn't know I needed to, because of more wand waving from the big house. I just want to write. I should have lied and said I was away. The problem is, it's destracting me from my novel anyway. Instead of my creative thoughts going on the next couple of chapters, they are distracted into what to say to the local rag so I don't ge…

    • 10 replies
    • 260 views
  13. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://www.sovereignty.org.uk/siteinfo/newsround/gunlie.html An interesting article from the land of the free and the home of the brave.

  14. Mikkyo
    Started by Mikkyo,

    I managed to blag a new job over the summer that could end up leading to a permanent position, the money is fantastic. Its an 8-4 5 days a week but with overtime and evening call outs. So left me in a bit of a pickle about if I should carry on with the police. Got my SET and fitness tomorrow that I'm still going to. Just might prove harder further down the line for time off and the like to carry on if I only go and decide at the end to stay with the Fitter job. Views/opinions/2 pences?

    • 4 replies
    • 899 views
  15. Traffic Rat
    Started by Traffic Rat +,

    You know its approaching that time of year, get the suitcases out, pack the Thong and throw in a book to read by the pool. May I suggest this one : Foxtrot Oscar by Charlie Owen. The Quote on the Front cover of 'Life on Mars meets The Sweeny Only Harder' doesnt do it justice. This is set in the Summer of 1976 on a Mythical North manchester Town, who's police Station callsign is HA or Hotel Alpha' but to the locals it's 'Horses Arse' All the troublsome officers from around the county end up here, and from there on I couldn't put this down. Very Very well written, especially for the older serving and recently retired members on here who ca…

    • 5 replies
    • 330 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.