Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027772/Governments-1m-bribes-kill-grammar-schools.html Labour definately have a problem with Grammar Schools, they don't believe in anyone having something better than someone else(except when it comes to their expences). There is no doubt that the majority of top people in the UK went to Grammar Schools, including alot of Labour MP's.

    • 16 replies
    • 959 views
  2. Lo.
    Started by Lo.,

    I was reading part of a post (I believe by member Trixiefoo?), about non-conformists and immediately thought of my signature and wondered if it was perhaps a little too provocative and 'Anti' for this forum? Nobody has said anything and it's sheer coincidence that I selected that one as I have many I use. I switch them about every so often. Some I create myself with my inate, dry wit (lol) and others I actually get from the likes of those cheesy fridge magnets you see in the posh part of the garden centre where all the overpriced pot pourri and everything else lives The one I use on IMDb is one I did get off such a magnet... 'There are only three ways a man can wea…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    I'm surprised it took scientific research to figure this out. Secrets of James Bond's success with women unravelled By Kate Devlin, Medical Correspondent Last updated: 2:23 AM BST 19/06/2008 According to a new study, men who are narcissistic, thrill-seeking liars and all round "bad boys" tend to have the greatest success finding more sexual partners. Scientists believe that the root of their good fortune is simply that they try it on with more women, therefore by the law of averages are likely to ensnare more. They say these type of men adopt a more predatory, scatter gun approach to conquests and have more of a desire to try new things which helps wh…

    • 30 replies
    • 957 views
  4. canibacopperpls
    Started by canibacopperpls,

    Would you rather have an eye on your forehead or a miniture pair of legs on your chin?

  5. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    It's a Saturday night & I'm so bored. Can't go out on the town, but feel like getting completely pi$$ed! What is everyone else up to?

    • 170 replies
    • 4.7k views
  6. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Shamelessly nicked from National Traffic :whistle2: :whistle2: Excerpts from a Dog's Diary...... 8:00 am - Dog food! My favourite thing! 9:30 am - A car ride! My favourite thing! 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favourite thing! 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favourite thing! 12:00 pm - Lunch! My favourite thing! 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favourite thing! 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favourite thing! 5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favourite thing! 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favourite thing! 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favourite thing! 11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favourite thing! Excerpts from a Cat's Diary... Day 983 of…

    • 6 replies
    • 781 views
    Life on Mars1546620180
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027844/Food-bills-house-prices-sliding-pay-rises-inflation---Labour-minister-says-Stop-MISERABLE.html When you are on £67,000 a year, plus almost unlimited expences, it's easy to say stop being miserable. I bet the millions of pensioners on very low incomes are over the moon at large increases in the cost of food, and heating.

    • 5 replies
    • 404 views
    OldAfricaHand
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1027708/Harman-weighs-Liberty-chief-smears-row-defend-minister.html here we have another 'smug labour' prat who thinks he is Gods gift to politics. I hope she sue's him for all he has.

    • 0 replies
    • 315 views
  9. MadKev
    Started by MadKev,

    OK then, we're moving house and going through the loft. I was born 1960, why does a guy at work born 1978 want my vinyl? Anyway, I'm going to let him have two Adam & the Ants albums, but I'm keeping Mud because Tiger Feet was my first ever single. Et tu?

    • 65 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Comments or suggestions ???? Thanks Ian_C

  11. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Somebody recently posed the statement - "Should the Labour Party be saved as its a great institution. I ask - 'Why?' 'Well' they say [its 'they' again] -- 'UK Politics would not be the same without it!' Well... as an 'Institution', that is correct..... its full of Nobheads, Numpties, Big-shots and those who..'Would Be King'. so on those grounds... I pass!!

    OldAfricaHand
  12. joanne82
    Started by joanne82,

    I've been posting on here for a few months now, and I have no idea what HATO is/stands for??? I may be a little dim but can someone shed some light please? Ta V much!

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click

    • 12 replies
    • 727 views
    Graham1545925480
  14. Catfish
    Started by Catfish,

    An anthropologist has spent five years travelling all around the world making a documentary on Native dances. At the end of this time, he has every single native dance of every indigenous culture in the world on film. He winds up in Australia, in Alice Springs, so he pops into a pub for a well earned beer. He gets talking to one of the local Aborigines and tells him about his project. The Aborigine asks the guy what he thought of the "Butcher Dance." The guy's a bit confused and says "Butcher Dance? What's that?" "What? You no see Butcher Dance?" "No, I've never heard of it." "Oh mate. You crazy. How can you say you film every native dance if you no see Butcher Dance?" "U…

    • 8 replies
    • 583 views
    Graham1545925480
  15. Kaiser Bill
    Started by Kaiser Bill,

    what niggles you on the O

    • 16 replies
    • 681 views
    Graham1545925480

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.