The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Im selling a Brand New Sony PSP. Still in its box and has only been turned on to test that it works. It hasn't been used for games, videos etc I only turned on. You would need to go through the setup wizard when you turn it on. In the box you get : 1 x PSP 1 x AC Charger 1 x Battery (in the PSP) 1 x Instruction set Its on ebay but im willing to give a 10% discount* for you lot if you win it. If you do win it, just send me your username with the payment details and I will apply the discount. * You need to have a minimum of 5 posts to get the 10% - that way I know you are a serious forum member. Any questions send me a PM ebay listing The auction is 24 hours - …
-
Bond... James Bond. http://www.007.com/ This is going to be awesome.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1030798/Muslims-outraged-police-advert-featuring-cute-puppy-sitting-policemans-hat.html I wish someone would have the guts to tell the Muslims to pi$$ off. Most people are fed up with their whingeing about everything that they don't like. We happen to be a nation of Dog lovers, if they don't like it, bog off to Iran or Iraq. It's a big shame it wasn't a pig sat in the hat, that would give them something to moan about.
-
-
As the topic says, Happy birthday. When you get to 65 that is 14 years time, and you retire from the Police, i can teach you to drive a coach. So something to look foward too.
-
I lifted this from another forum I use (before anyone actually thinks I watch BB, let alone look at the website!). Unless the poster is about 8 years old I find it inexcusable that they have such a bad grasp of the English language. Am I being too harsh? I have just been browsing the C4 BB site and come across something that has really amused me. New word (well, phrase technically) of the day- Thunder Mental Here it is in use- "I feel that Dennis should be removed from the house, for consistant unexceptable behaviour, he's broken an thunder mental rule and he spat in someone face, which id discusting and also is an offence. He should be removed as qucikly as po…
-
I cant remeber the last time I dropped by here, it seems a long time. I hope all are well, PEN still lambing etc and the fly still being smutty.
-
Here it is as requested mate.. Thanks mate Ian.
-
- 10 replies
- 968 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
I liked the mothers quote "We can all point the finger at someone. I mean, do you think I like my son going out, picking a gun up and shooting someone else? I brought him up like that? I don't think so." Surely if kids are brought up properly they will NOT go out and blow peoples heads off, it seems to me that this mother is trying to pass the buck. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7480196.stm
-
Very sad What a total waste of such a young life. Just goes to show that money & beauty cannot buy you happiness. Looked like she had it all on the surface, money, good work, looks, youth & a nice person by the accounts given. She was two years younger than me & committed suicide. That is sad I hope she has found some peace now.
-
Hi Guys and Girls, Thought i'd introduce myself like it says. First time on the forum so be patient...i'v just graduated from a Sports Science course in London and didn't really know what to do. The police has been in the back of my mind for a while but didn't persue it until now. Looking to get in to the Met Police and make a difference! If anyone has any advice on info on the training etc it would be more than appreciated. Thanks for looking, Liz
-
- 5 replies
- 555 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1030431/MoD-spend-2-5m-new-flags-improve-morale.html I expect that incompetent to$$er Des Browne had something to do with this total waste of money. I wonder how many soldiers look at the flag and say ''oh dear, my morale has just dropped'', none, they are more interested in have sufficient, and proper equipment etc.
-
apparently Oh this does make me cross. I wish these inspectors would pay more attention to important things like flavour. I am sick and tired of buying fruit which has no flavour. I'm going to grow my own
-
Part 1 Part 2 Stopping the Stig - In Police Cars Top Gear - High-Speed Police Chases Broadcast 1989 [ Enjoy.. Ian_C
-
- 1 reply
- 510 views
- 1 follower
-