Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Biker girl
    Started by Biker girl,

    Good afternoon campers! One again thank you all for your support and guidance. It is all noted and used!!! Thank you! You all know how long it took for me to get in, pretty much 2 years I think!!! Well after all that waiting, the training course has whizzed by! In 5 weeks time I will be out on division!!!!! oh-no!!! With this in mind, although I have been issued all the equipment needed, we have been advised to get a few extras and upgrade what we were given. I would like your advice as officers that have gained the experience to know, what equipment I should look at to buy and where from. I want to get a better cuff holder; the one I have…

    • 76 replies
    • 3.2k views
  2. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Dear All.. as some of you will know by now, a friend in the USA unknowingly passed a virus to me via MSN which then passed to all on-line contacts. I have cleared this now, but from this point on I will NOT be using MSN anymore. I am a user of SKYPE, username = ian.4614 or email, and will gladly chat via that from this time on. Thanks all, and sorry to those that got infected. Ian.

  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1032645/Harriet-Harman-pitches-stand-Prime-Minister-job.html As much as Gollum is the worst PM this country has ever had, the thought of Hapless Harriet as PM is enough to make everyone leave the country. Harman is the most vain, self-obsessed, and PC Person in HMG. She isn't intelligent enough for a start, Teflon wouldn't let her on Radio 4 with John Humphrys incase he tore her to bits, so he couldn't have had much confidence in her, he also sacked her twice.

  4. BravoGolfCharlie1988
    Started by BravoGolfCharlie1988,

    Just had this come round on emails: 1. GO TO THE FOLLOWING SITE: http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br/ 2. TYPE YOUR FIRST NAME ON THE 1st LINE 3. TYPE YOUR LAST NAME ON THE 2nd LINE (Skip your e-mail address.) 4. Click on 'Vizualizar' (left hand side at bottom after you've put in your name) and watch what happens ... & don't ask me how they do that!

    • 4 replies
    • 869 views
  5. Maxii
    Started by Maxii,

    We've had it of names and foreign places, so I thought it'd be a good idea to have one of things we eat and drink. I'll start us off: Aniseed balls

  6. careerlid
    Started by careerlid,

    This article raised a smile - Can anyone think of suitable venues for Jaqui Smith? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7494640.stm

  7. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    Haven't we got enough of these sort of programmes on The TV ??? There are literally scores of them doing the rounds on TV scedules. Ok ..... yes, it can be interesting watching other officers at work, undertaking pursuits, as you shout at the telly what you would have done in that situation , but , it's obvioulsy cheap telly for the makers ...... they don't have to pay for interviews with officers or ( i'm sure for the force video footage ) ....... Police , Camera, Action , has been around for a long time now ........ the original for UK TV i suppose ...... BUT, what get's me , is Alastair Stewart , twice convicted for drink drive and banned subsequently , …

    • 9 replies
    • 357 views
  8. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    I don't know about anyone else but I find this a bit worrying & slightly sick. Erm, I've had problems before which are now mostly sorted but when I was young I was in & out of hospital on a very regular basis and if somebody had given me one of these as a child I'm not sure what I'd have done first, chucked it in the bin or gave the giver a piece of my mind. Maybe that is me but that's what I would have done. I understand it may help very young children but to be honest, I think it is rather patronising & very 'there there' to say the least! I was wrapped in cotton wool at school & banned from doing P.E by the head master until I made an appointmen…

    • 14 replies
    • 674 views
  9. Shok
    Started by Shok,

    I was asked this a while ago: Who is your favourite television copper? Personally I went for Frank Burnside (The Bill).

  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Uncle Vanya, there's already a thread on this.... could you not find it? http://www.policeoracle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8745&PID=284385#284385

  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/51313/Tell-fugitive-Mark-Thatcher-we-are-coming-to-get-him Lets hope they get the arrogant, pompous crook, and put him on trial.

  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... he was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!!!' So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?' And then the fight started..... After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's licence to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I …

  13. Lo.
    Started by Lo.,

    Friendship among Women: A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it. Friendship among Men: A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there.

    • 0 replies
    • 430 views
  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    funnel cloud

    • 5 replies
    • 830 views
  15. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    A copy of the CD's by Ron & The Rude Boys - some rude rugby songs. Does anyone have a copy ? Pls let me know if you do. Thanks in advance Ian. Ron and The Rude Boys

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.