The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
My (future) son-in-law is a psychiatrist. One of his areas on interest is depression and he is currently undertaking some research into whether or not depressives have different dreams from people who are not depressed. I am not depressed. I am a person with a very, sometimes irritatingly, optimistic outlook. As such, he asked me to help him with his research by keeping a pen and notepad next to my bed and to record three dreams immediately after having them, and in as much detail as possible. So I did and, when I showed him the results, he was astonished. In short, the dreams consisted of the following: 1. It was 18th century and I was a teenager attending a funct…
-
Well here we go again....Another long and lonely Friday evening! Now as much as I like to see each week pass, as it's a week closer to getting out of that Godforsaken college and closer to my PDU, I can't help but feel a little down about it. I'm 25 and lying on my bed, with an old Demi Moore & Bruce Willis film on the tv on a Friday night.....That can't be normal surely? I got dumped by the almost partner during the week too....Please tell me that when I go on division, I will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO busy I won't have time to care! What is everyone else doing this evening??
-
-
What's in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet; It has been argued that Shakespeare reveals the boundaries of the term "name" by proposing that a rose would smell sweet regardless of what we call it; therefore suggesting that a name attached to a person should not change them. Can you tell that I'm bored? Let us all explain the names we give ourselves on internet websites and forums, and why we chose them. Alas...Mine isn't very exciting.....I was struggling to find something to call myself and not being blessed with intelligence or wit, merely chose what I liked doing (biker) and my being female (girl)....Duh!!!!
-
I have a question ..... anyone able to give advice re, a Belgian issued ID card for a 9 month old baby entering The UK ??? Basically, this has been issued by the local town hall for my son, i am assured that it is good for travel throughout Europe and The UK ...... it looks like something that i could have knocked up with with a John Bull printing set at home ! Can't get any suitable advice ,none actually from The BCA website or call centre !!! A little worried as it is NOTHING like a normal ID card issued here that can used to enter the UK , just a photo on flimsy card and an official stamp !!!
-
Should labour MPs be roundly chastised for allowing the country to sink into depravity?
-
-
I know we have the jokey MP poll, but this is actually a serious question. Before voting:_ First, we have discussed this before, and I wopuld urge you to look at the link which Shrink has given. It's seriously not pretty, and the damage inflicted is horrible. And the criminal obviously knew the risks when he offended, yet still offended... so you have to question the deterrant element of this approach. But we have anecdotal comments that when birching was abandoned in the Isle of Mann, violent crime rocketed. You are allowed to reasonably chastise your child to correct their behaviour. That reasonable chastisement can involve some corp…
-
I am sure we all will pass on a Happy birthday to CalvinK and Terry W, ones 90th birthday is never easy, HATO will know this.
-
I hate the way some drivers treat cyclists, not giving them enough room, not dipping their headlights, etc, but many cyclists cycle as though they are immune from harm, and as if the rules of the road don't apply to them. Here's a report on the matter.
-
Have a look at this YouTube video. Cars run on compressed air I hope the second one (which looks very much like a w**kel engine) has got the problem with the rotor tips sorted out.
-
1. Cambridgeshire PC Stuart Adam PC Leigh Fenton Cambridgeshire Road’s Policing officers heroically fought back flames and fumes to save a family of four from their burning home. PCs Adam and Fenton tackled the inferno tirelessly until all members of the family were away from harm. 2. Cheshire DC Gary Massey PC Michael Robinson Two unarmed Cheshire officers displayed extreme courage and risked their own lives to capture a murderer. Despite knowing he was violent and armed the officers chased after him and eventually despite suffering injuries themselves managed to arrest him. 3. Cumbria PC Martin Renney PC John Johnston Two officers succeeded in dragging t…
-
Anyone addicted to COD4? Add me if you want a lesson in getting a whupping. Currently Prestige 6, level 25. Shifts are great for PS3 gaming! Add me... Gregster_UK
-
-
People in this country are forever going on about the USA. Try this. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo&eurl=www.usconcealedcarry.com/public/927.cfm
-
- 34 replies
- 950 views
- 1 follower
-