The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Walking into town for my lunch hour today, I saw on the market place a small tank and some soldiers. Nope! Not the long awaited ultimate government reshuffle, but a publicity session for the Lancers (Death or Glory). I really felt proud to see these young (incredibly young) lads looking smart in their uniforms, and polite in their demeanour. A chat found out that they had just returned from Iraq. I managed to stumble out to them that while they and their efforts were being largely ignored by the media, the majority of decent people in the country would be proud of them. For some reason they seemed quite pleased to hear this. Perhaps there is some vague shadow of ho…
-
- 9 replies
- 890 views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
Got a few days off coming up.. *finally*. Have planned to take up reading...not Blackstones this time.. Any suggestions?
-
- 22 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/7532516.stm lets hope the Army take notice of the Judges remarks. Nothing like sticking the non coms on a charge, and the officer gets away with it.
-
-
I've been thinking about buying a holiday home. 1 bedroom flat, nothing too fancy, after all we never got that payrise I anticipated..lol. Am looking into Egypt, Greece or Tunis at the moment. Would love to buy in Italy but it is too expensive. I guess there is always an option of buying off plan, but I am not keen on taking up a mortgage.. So, your views now please, do you have a holiday home somewhere? What is it like??
-
I have my SET/Fitness soon and was looking for the practise papers if anyone has they that they dont need anymore???
-
Police plan to hand out mops and buckets to drunks to clean up after themselves - if they're caught peeing in the street. Officers in Torquay, Devon, will equip themselves with the cleaning gear as part of a crackdown on drunken behaviour, the Daily Mail reports. Offenders will be asked to wash down shop doorways and alleys. Anyone who refuses to start mopping could be given a fixed penalty fine or arrested. Superintendent Chris Singer said the move was a bit tongue-in-cheek but also demonstrated the serious principle of "restorative justice", where a wrongdoer makes amends. "We can't force people to do it, but if somebody's drunk and they're causing a nuisance of tha…
-
Current thread taking place over on the Army Rumour Service, I've had to change my underwear through laughing too much :whistle2: Army Rumour Service
-
Hey guys nd girls just got back from a week long tour on HMS Bulwark from Gibraltar, as some my know this is a british owned island, so the police service is also british. even as a civvie i was shocked to see how poorly equipt there police service is, no kevlar jackets, the old style asps, it broke my poor little heart to see them lacking such equiptment we take for granted to see our officers wear today
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1038478/QUENTIN-LETTS-As-cold-frozen-haddock-Mr-Justice-Eady-hands-views-shorn-moral-balance-.html David Eady was in the same class as I was at school, he was known as the 'weed', but I remember he was extremely bright(compared with the rest of us)didn't know how too kick a football, or play cricket, but I must admit he had made it far higher up the tree than me. I disagree with his judgement, but then he is well known for his views on 'press freedom'.
-
The last i heard, thou this could be a false rumour, he had joined HATO. He will be attending the front line in the war on bacon butties. :smiley_notworthy:
-
- 22 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Click This article is worth reading, but I suggest you read the comments as well.
-
-
Yesterday I went from Brighton with my colleague all the way to Eastbourne to pick up this car I drove it all yesterday, and will drive it later today to use at a few street briefings/street surgeries. We'll be using it after we do a drugs raid later for high viz. Yep, it's a hard life driving a BMW convertible around Brighton. Annnnyway, I just wondered what you thought of the idea of seizing drug dealers vehicles and showing them off. Some people have come up to us and said it's good to see you're doing something about drug dealers, but other people have said it glorifies drug dealing and shows people what you can achieve from dealing drugs. Either way, the guy …
-
- 14 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-