Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/mailonsunday/article-1038884/Im-ex-Marine-whos-lived-50-years-I-pay-750-prove-Im-British.html it's time someone sorted out these petty Jobsworths who work for HMG, this man has served his country in may ways and should not be subjected to this type of humiliation by a few Jobsworth's.

    • 2 replies
    • 429 views
    Graham1545925480
  2. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A choir made up of police officers and civilian staff from Herefordshire has been knocked out in a national BBC One television competition. Hereford Police Male Choir had secured a place in heat two of Last Choir Standing but was knocked out by judges on Sunday's show. Judge Suzi Digby said it had been "an excruciatingly difficult decision" to send the choir home. The 50-strong group has an average age of 67 and includes retired staff. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/herefor...rcs/7528227.stm See HATO would have still been there, they sing for their supper every night.

    • 0 replies
    • 360 views
  3. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Number 10 - Callers who rang 999 asking for the number of Crimestoppers so they can report minor crimes. Number 9 - A woman who dialled police because she was walking home alone after a night out and fancied a chat. Number 8 - A caller who rang to say 'I can't get a taxi home and I've got no credit. Can you phone one for me or give me a lift?' Number 7 - A woman who said she had no money and wanted police to give her a lift home. Number 6 - A call from a man ringing for advice after his wife mistakenly got on the wrong bus while out shopping and ended up in Romford. Number 5 - A person who dialled 999 to ask what time a fireworks display was taking place Number 4 …

  4. Ron Barker
    Started by Ron Barker,

    Council punishes decorator with on-the-spot fine for smoking in his van <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

  5. Ian_C

    Just how much does it take,,, good job it was not shooting back, thats all I can say....

    Life on Mars1546620180
  6. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Found this on my travels and thought I'd share it with you ex RMP/service personnel. Enjoy, it made me chuckle WHAT IS A MILITARY POLICEMAN ? Somewhere between the innocence of a recruit and a Provost Marshal, we find a creature officially known as a Military Policeman. This species comes in all shapes and sizes but all the same creed, to annoy and harass as many as possible and to inundate with 252’s anyone who passes within a 3 mile radius of the Military Police Station. Military Policemen are found everywhere, on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, lying beside, or jumping on practically everything and anything. They are always around…

    • 2 replies
    • 656 views
  7. stanster25
    Started by stanster25,

    Hi to those who is starting with the Met on September 8th. I have created a new group in Facebook. This group is designed for new students to get to know each other, and also to see what we all look like. Hopefully this will be the ice breaker for our first day in Hendon! Group is call, MET POLICE - September 8th 2008 Start Date.

    • 1 reply
    • 584 views
  8. installer
    Started by installer,

    Batman star Christian Bale arrested by London police on suspicion of assault. Times Online Maybe if I were to commit an arrestable offence I would be allowed to go to the pictures first? :whistle2:

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    This is a public toilet in Houston : Now that you've seen the outside view, take a look at the inside view.. It's made entirely of one-way glass! No one can see you from the outside, but when you are inside it's like sitting in a clear glass box! Now would you... COULD YOU... use it?!

  10. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Just for fun. 1. Boomtown Rats - I dont like mondays 2. Final Countdown - Europe 3. Mr Blue Sky - ELO Edited coz I cant spell,, hehehe

  11. Gringo
    Started by Gringo,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7489129.stm I dont know what these people are on but I tell you something, in 4 short years time when my 2 bundles of hi viz play doh are starting school, I will not have them being taught about mummy and daddy doing the horizontal nasty dance, when they should be learning ABC and times table and what the capital of Europe is.... Anyone who could think this is acceptable is wrong, so wrong.

  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1038301/Painter-given-30-fine-smoking-work--van.html this country really is going to the dogs, the local Jobsworth strikes again. I hope he wins the appeal he should be allowed to do what he likes once he has finished work.

    • 4 replies
    • 399 views
  13. the devil
    Started by the devil,

    Hi ya everyone!! I am new to this forum stuff and looking for some advise. I passed my fitness test for essex in january, I have my medical in september and i was hoping that someone might have a insight on how long the vetting process takes. Also what will the chances be of me starting before christmas. Any response would be most grateful. Look forward to hearing from someone soon.

    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Has anyone tried this stuff, and what does it taste like?

  15. Tim in the South
    Started by Tim in the South,

    I'm looking for a clip / holder for my airwaves radio to attach to my high vis jacket. For some reason, my high vis jacket is supplied without a clip (the summer high vis has one). I hate having my radio underneath my high vis jacket - I want it very easily accessible! I've look at the sponsor www.patrolstore.com but the only clips for airwaves is to attach to a belt. Does anyone know anywhere that I may purchase one please? Thanks Tim

    Tim in the South

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.