The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1040732/Lost-MI5-fax-stopped-7-7-The-crucial-missed-warning.html Ms North has a valid point. If MI5 thought this fax was so important, why didn't an MI5 officer phone SYP to ascertain that the fax had arrived safetly, and what were they going to do about it. Seems MI5 were very lax, and why not speak in person to someone rather than send very sensitive info by fax.
-
- 9 replies
- 416 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
I'd like you to raise your glasses and wish Bazwings10 a happy birthday! Give it another 100 or so years, give or take, and you'll be old enough to join HATO! Cake will come soon!
-
i live really close to the sea,(can see it from my lounge ) and want to start using it, as at the mo take it for granted that its there. anyone on here surf? could offer any sound advice or things to look for/be wary of? or could possibly offer any over suggestions for a sport i could do in the sea without a boat, as was startin to learn to wakeboard, till my mate moved and sold his boat cheers soglet
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1039714/QUENTIN-LETTS-So-Harriet-Harperson-WAS-PM.html
-
In the beginning God covered the earth with broccoli, cauliflower and spinach, with green, yellow and red vegetables of all kinds so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives. Then using God's bountiful gifts, Satan created Dairy Ice Cream and Magnums. And Satan said, 'You want hot fudge with that? And Man said, 'Yes!' And Woman said, 'I'll have one too with chocolate chips'. And lo they gained 10 pounds. And God created the healthy yoghurt that woman might keep the figure that man found so fair. And Satan brought forth white flour from the wheat and sugar from the cane and combined them. And Woman went from size 12 to size 1…
-
- 2 replies
- 540 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've been registered for a while and thought it's only polite that I actually introduce myself..... I'm currently in the system to become a "belle in blue". With all the hanging around and whilst swatting up researching for the job I came across this site.... And my, my there is a lot to get through. I choked on my tea when I saw how many posts some of you guys have....very impressive (and entertaining). So anyway hi and maybe I can join in the shenanigans one day, when I feel like sticking my oar in.
-
- 17 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I was fowarded this and thought it might be of use/interest to maybe some of you lot on here. I haven't had a chance to look at it myself first but will do. “If you live in and or around London then www.Zubedpi.com gives you up to date crime statistics for where you live or might move to. This site is soon to cover the whole of the UK and include schools data etc”
-
- 7 replies
- 611 views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
Today, I lost almost an hour of my life and I can't remember a thing about it. I spent the day at a spa and was just about to start having a manicure when it happened. I remember feeling a bit unwell at the smell of the chemicals the beautician was using and telling her I was feeling a bit wobbly. The next thing I recall was that I was relaxing on a recliner in the lounge area of the spa, sipping a tall glass of pineapple juice. My nails were done but I have no memory whatsoever of how they got that way, how I got into the lounge or how I acquired the drink. I had another treatment and then met up with a friend and we left. It really is quite terrifying because I ha…
-
- 28 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
well i would not of thought of this myself? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2478787/Stinging-nettles-can-protect-against-burglars-say-police.html
-
- 9 replies
- 410 views
- 3 followers
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1037428/Letter-PROVES-Ed-Balls-personally-backed-SATS-marking-plan.html Why does Gollum surround himself with these 'thick' cabinet menbers, is it to try and make himself look clever. Ed Balls couldn't have done much research into this outfit, they have had similar problems regarding marking in the USA.
-
- 12 replies
- 929 views
- 1 follower
-
-
WINNIPEG, Manitoba (Reuters) - A man sleeping on a Greyhound bus as it rolled across the Canadian Prairies was killed and decapitated by his seatmate as horrified passengers fled to safety in the night, witnesses and police said on Thursday. "All of a sudden, we all heard this scream, this bloodcurdling scream," said Garnet Caton, who was sitting just in front of the victim on the bus. Caton said that when the attack was over, the knife-wielding killer displayed his victim's severed head to the onlookers. A 40-year-old man was taken into custody at the scene on Wednesday evening on a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway about 20 kilometers (12 miles) f…