Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    OK all,, I have been learning about digital photo restoration, but I need some samples to work with. You will see below an example of one I have done. If you have an image I could work with, let me know and I will try and restore it for you. Thanks all Ian.

  2. playuk
    Started by playuk,

    if any1 is interested heres a documentary on british police history.... for some reason i cant post a topic on the video forum so doing it here. I love the fact they tested out a custodian helm with a flashing light on the top! http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=43633

    • 0 replies
    • 639 views
  3. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Ian.

  4. Kaiser Bill
    Started by Kaiser Bill,

    http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2008/07/14/20080714officers-food0714-ON.html think I'll take fruit to work!

    Graham1545925480
  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A Syrian lorry driver taking luxury cars from Turkey to Gibraltar was sent on a 1,600 mile detour to Skegness by his sat nav. Birdwatchers at Skegness's Gibraltar Point looked on in astonishment as Necdet Bakimci tried to steer his 32-tonne lorry down a narrow lane towards the North Sea. When questioned by onlookers, he explained in broken English that he was looking for Coral Road on Gibraltar, reports the Daily Telegraph. It is thought that the confusion arose because his device had the Rock listed as UK territory and so directed him towards the mainland. Steven Humphreys, 57, of Burgh le Marsh, Lincs, said: "He showed me his delivery docket. I had my laptop and fou…

    • 0 replies
    • 770 views
  6. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2440964/Alcohol-hospital-admissions-four-times-higher-than-official-figure.html?DCMP=EMC-new_22072008 And ministers are considering plans to tackle the problem, including cigarette-style health warnings on bottles and cans... No point as alcohol impairs your judgement, drinkers won't fully comprehend what they're reading.

  7. Fury
    Started by Fury,

    Afternoon all As i am a noobie on here, i am just trying to find out who is on, e.g. serving police, retired, police wanabies ( like me. still waiting). and trying to find out a bit more about the training course (Huddersfield uni ) is it as bad as they say it is??? Sorry it is such an open set of questions but trying to prepare myself the best i can. Rick

    • 21 replies
    • 802 views
  8. Biker girl
    Started by Biker girl,

    Here we go again... Yet again I am revising...And yet again I am confusing myself with the many PACE sections! Unfortunately I will admit to watching Eastenders... The other night when It was on, one of the characters was visited by our lads with a search warrant....I started thinking..."Hmmm...Wouldn't a section of PACE allow him in without the need for a warrant?" Since then I have been reading my PACE search sections and am still unsure as to whether I was right or not. Guys???

  9. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    I think this man is a complete plonker ........ god help the people of his Montgomeryshire constituency ! If his ex fiancee ( Sian Lloyd ) is to be believed , he is a drunk and a meglomaniac ...... who believes that he will one day be PM !!! The lastest in his private life comes from his rebound engagement to one of the cheeky girls ! She has now published her story in the News Of The World, ( ahem ) stating that she miscarried his baby whilst they were going through a rocky patch ....... rumours state that the relationship is over ...... if it wasn't before, then it sure is now ! But what a plonker .... I've seen him ineterviewed and on "Have I got News For You" …

    • 6 replies
    • 340 views
    Graham1545925480
  10. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    He's been arrested today! He is reputed to have said in an interview in 1991: "Today, from the perspective of the Serbian nation, it is only acceptable to be independent, that we may not be dominated, that the numerical superiority of another nation doesn't influence us, that our fate will not be determined by the percentage of Muslims in Bosnia. That is our right!" edited for bad code ex-job-ex-pat2008-07-21 22:43:30

    • 11 replies
    • 387 views
    ex-job-ex-pat
  11. Gismo1546620204
    Started by Gismo1546620204,

    This wheely had me in stitches... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DAEckaOmoo...feature=related

    • 0 replies
    • 562 views
    Gismo1546620204
  12. Gismo1546620204
    Started by Gismo1546620204,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK1ETuG7jTQ&NR=1 Well it is a cops word against the civilian at the end of the day...

    • 1 reply
    • 640 views
    Gismo1546620204
  13. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    I haven't left and I'm not rejecting you guys! I'm jetting off on holiday for 2 weeks at 5AM on Thursday morning, just thought I'd give you all some notice :) I'm also 16 next Tuesday That be all! Connor.

    • 3 replies
    • 713 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_east/7444737.stm A realistic sentence from a sensible Judge. I think all cases should be tried at Mold Crown Court, the Judges there seem to have the right attitude towards Death by dangerous.

    • 4 replies
    • 358 views
  15. Gismo1546620204
    Started by Gismo1546620204,

    HI Ahhh, don't they make a nice couple... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUv__kOlUyU

    • 4 replies
    • 783 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.