Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. annette
    Started by annette,

    Don't know aboutyou, evicting trouble families is not the way forward. We'll end up with all off these families living in a state funded GHETTO!!! BUT WHERE? I say, we need to bring back national service. This will teach these young kids discipline. Because, the law says that as parents, we can't discipline our children, or we'll get arested - for child abuse. The government has gone too far, with being a nanny state - they don't know what else to do

    Graham1545925480
  2. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    If anyone can read Spanish, I'd appreciate a translated summary of this court judgment from Barcelona: http://www.webpersonal.net/addan/sentencia2007.pdf Thanks Brutus

    Graham1545925480
  3. Gringo
    Started by Gringo,

    An area to discuss appropriate treatment for those suffering from Shootist Syndrome...M.... For further please referr to the below http://www.policeoracle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8774 For starters, I am sure that one of the best possible treatments for such matters would be immersion therapy... M I think you need to search and read EVERY THREAD Shootist has written on and either counter argue or become completely sycophantic towards him...........

    • 106 replies
    • 4.6k views
    Graham1545925480
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    And the 15,000 member is?,18 away, please count down.

    josh1546620237
  5. bigyin74
    Started by bigyin74,

    Hi everyone. I'm selling an excellent Nitepalm Pc-8 power torch. It's brand new still in the box and includes: Batteries, leather carry pouch and leather airwave pouch that can be attached to any stab vest click mount. To buy all this new would be £50. I'm selling it for £35 inc p&p. It's a very reliable piece of kit which is water resistant and has a long battery life. Here's more info on it: http://www.polimil.co.uk/acatalog/Nite_.html If you have any questions? Then don't hesitate to contact me. Dave. (please note that this model has green, not blue flashing lights)

    • 0 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Tom Sawyer
    Started by Tom Sawyer,

    A man is in bed with his lovely new girlfriend and they have a wonderful session of love making for over 45 minutes. Then whilst basking in the afterglow the girlfriend is constantly playing with the mans private parts. After a while the man says this is lovely darling but I am starting to get a little bit sore. The girlfriend says " Oh please don't make me stop I miss mine ever so much!".

  7. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A teenager was stunned to find that a baby bat had been curled up inside her bra for five hours - as she was wearing it. Hotel receptionist Abbie Hawkins thought her mobile phone was ringing when she felt vibrations, reports the Daily Telegraph. But she later discovered the tiny creature tucked away in the padded pocket of her underwear. As staff and colleagues crowded around, Miss Hawkins, 19, produced the frightened bat, which her manager later released outside. She said: "Once I realised it was a bat I was shocked, but then I felt quite sorry for it really. It looked very snug in there and I thought how mean I was for disturbing it." Miss Hawkins, who works at the…

    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
    PintOfKittens
  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    THIS is a full copy of Jim Davidson's letter to the Home Secretary... Dear Home Secretary, I have never before been driven to write an open letter to a Home Secretary. Usually I air my frustrations on stage. I tell people how badly our country is being managed, we all have a good laugh and think to ourselves, ‘surely someone will do something about it, surely the politicians will put it right'. Well? Great Britain is becoming a dangerous place to live. People feel unsafe to walk the streetsletter in...in daylight! How many more people have to lose their life before you get off your backside and do something Home Secretary? I, like many people, have left the UK …

    • 1 reply
    • 411 views
  9. kirkie
    Started by kirkie,

    If you are craving for more Fantasy Football, but with real Premiership Players, well I have the thing just for you. I have created a private league.... With a budget of £100 million, choose a squad of 15 players made up of: 2 Goalkeepers 5 Defenders 5 Midfielders 3 Forwards No more than 3 players can be selected from a single team. Scoring The players in your squad score points based on how they perform in Premier League matches. No matter which team you support you'll soon find yourself cheering on every player who's in your team. Even if you don't understand football you can have your team picked for you... So How Do I Join? Click on the link belo…

    • 0 replies
    • 592 views
  10. josh1546620237
    Started by josh1546620237,

    Woo I made the local papers this week. Although they haven't been published yet. But I have attached a link to one article, but I'm not mentioned by name in it yet. However I had to give a statement to our press officer today as it's getting more coverage I'm excited, sorry for being sad and wasting a thread! http://www.thecomet.net/content/comet/news...3A46%3A28%3A080

    • 24 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Garmin1546620156
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    I wondered how long it would be before someone thought of blaming the police for the fatal which killed six youngsters near melton Mowbery. Apparently one of the six had his car confiscated by the Police for either no insurance, or dangerous condition, so they all had to pile into one vehicle. The father of one has blamed the police for not giving some of them a lift home. He didn't managed to say anything about the idiot driving the car who drove into the front of the artic. Lets blame the police, makes them feel better.

    • 2 replies
    • 593 views
  12. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Everyone else has a real life, I take it? I'm bored. Plenty to do but no inclination to do it.

    • 138 replies
    • 4.2k views
  13. andy18
    Started by andy18,

    Hi, apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I have a couple of questions and after some googling, figured you guys would probably be the best to help (seeming as the met don't answer their phones). I am almost 19, have applied to be a police officer in the met but was turned down (didn't score highly enough in the competency based part but was told my age and life expierience could play a part in my failure). After a lot of thinking i am pretty sure i wan't to join the police. My question's are: Should i attempt to join as a pcso where i live in cambridge, work damn hard for a couple of years and then re-apply when i feel i have more expierience. Or, go to …

  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/7506689.stm

    • 1 reply
    • 208 views
  15. josh1546620237
    Started by josh1546620237,

    Below is a link to youtube. Now it's not a police video I must be honest, but I find it hysterically funny and I hope the humour of it can be appreciated! I don't know what is funnier, the way the model falls or the presenters laughing! Presenters laughing at falling Model LINK

    • 4 replies
    • 833 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.