The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
Police say UFO was just the Moon The Moon Police called out to a 999 call about an unexplained object in the night sky solved the mystery straight away for their operator - "it's the Moon, over." But the emergency call meant the officers were sent out to a house in the valleys area of south Wales. They were told a "bright stationary object" was spotted above the unnamed caller's home. A recording of the call has been released as part of a police campaign asking people to use 999 appropriately. The Control Room conversation, which took place in May, was recorded - and below is a transcript: Control Room: "South Wales Police, what's your emergency?" Caller: "It's no…
-
Fast approaching 40 and feel like I should be doing something to stop the onset of the Police Officer's belly. Fancy a challenge and triathlon looks like it might be that. Any tips for a beginner? I go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week and go to a circuits class when I can maybe 3 times a month.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1031358/BBC-QC-portrayal-devious-barristers-Criminal-Justice-drama.html I always thought the first pre-requisite for being a Barrister, was to be a lying bast$$d, and devious, or have things changed in the last ten years. I thought the only thing lower than a Barrister was a poisonous snake.
-
- 2 replies
- 514 views
- 1 follower
-
-
My computer has gone caput again and is going away to the A & E Computer Hospital for a major operation. It is likely to be away for about three weeks. I am using my daughters Laptop, but I cannot access my emails on it. I will be away anyway from the 6th July to the 22nd July. Hope you all keep safe and well.
-
Pushy parents ? She does do very well though ... Fistandantilus2008-07-03 21:35:17
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1031300/How-does-cost-buy-MP.html How much does it cost to buy an MP -- Answer, you would probably get change from a fiver.
-
- 7 replies
- 287 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Due to a change in circumstances I'll soon have aorund a 40mile drive to work and so have decided I need to get me a diesel. However I want a car that'll still be fun to drive and would like a good combination of performance and economy. So far the front runner is an Octavia VRS, I've also considered a Mondeo ST TDCi and Volvo S40 however I'm open to other suggestions - please feel free to make some.. Budget of around £15k and will consider new or used as long as milage isnt too high bearing in mind my commuting will add up to around 17k miles a year.
-
-
As of lunch time yesterday I became the father (for the 1st time) of gorgeous tiny baby identical twin daughters!!!!!!!So my time bitching on here will be somewhat restricted while I spend a lot of time at the Neo Natal unit cooing over my little bundles of perfection!! My stunning wife is fine and I am on top of the world! I taking names for the 1st boyfriend interview panel so if there are any voulenteers then please PM me.
-
- 83 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
SIGN IN A STORE WINDOW 'WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS with 1000 ALQAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE BRITISH SOLDIER!' The sign was prominently displayed in a window of business premises in Campbeltown, Scotland ! You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty. And after all, it is only a sign. You may ask, 'what kind of business would dare post such a sign ?.' Answer: An Undertaker's office (Who said undertakers had no sense of humour?)
-
Keep an eye on the forecasts for next Tuesday and Wednesday. There are likely to be major thunderstorms in your area. For the rest of you; the storms may cross the channel but it looks unlikely at the moment (though things may change).
-
-
I'm off to the convalesent home soon...does anyone know how much the weekly allowance is?
-
- 1 reply
- 643 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1030524/Mother-held-overnight-police-cell-wrongly-accused-stealing-17-worth-make-Tesco.html Thats a new excuse, they must have accidentally fallen into my handbag. ''Do we look like shplifters'', pray tell me, do shoplifters look different to ordinary people. Most of us have heard the innocent mistake excuse too many times.Maverick222008-06-30 17:44:31
-
- 4 replies
- 611 views
- 1 follower
-