The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Who'd want to wake up to that in the morning? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7467539.stm
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1028560/As-mystery-plague-threatens-wipe-bees-scientist-reveal-survival-depends-them.html
-
Gordon Brown flies into Washington , still an unknown quantity to mostpeople in the U.S. despite his bizarre appearance on American Idol recently. In advance of the trip, profiles of the Prime Minister have been appearing in the U.S. This column tuned in by satellite to Eye-Witness News, Palm Beach, for a preview of the visit: 'Good morning America, how are you? This is your favourite son, Chad Hanging, reporting. The President of Englandland, Norman Brown, is arriving in our nation's capital this afternoon to meet with President Bush. But just who is this guy? Let's cross to our special correspondent Brit Limey.' Hey, Chad. As you can see, I'm standing in the world-f…
-
- 0 replies
- 478 views
- 1 follower
-
-
89 million hits and counting, heres why..........it's bloody funny !
-
- 1 reply
- 714 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Inner Peace. I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace. A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies , tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fkin gud…
-
- 14 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This is a heads-up, especially for M. I have just seen some information from a very experienced and highly respected forecaster that the SE is going to get hit with a number of storms next week. The main risk days are Monday and Tuesday when there may be Spanish Plume events. This is when hot unstable air heads north from Spain and produces massive spectacular thunderstorms across France and into Holland and the UK. The rest of the week is also at risk from yet more storms although I'm not sure if they will be of the Spanish Plume category as the source is different. So, it looks like being very wet and very violent. Time to keep your heads down folks.
-
- 68 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've always been interested in psychology & how/why people work as they do. I've been toying & loosely looking at criminal psychology. The idea interests me but I'm not sure of what it involves without all the jazzed up information Google bought to me. What is the actual job like? What exactly does it involve? What training should you look at doing & roughly how long would it take to complete it? Where is the best place to enquire about it? I've literally just had my interest pricked a little & would like to know more if anyone out there knows more about it. Any advice or experience would be much appreciated. Thanks. Edit; If this isn't exactly t…
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1027492/Sir-Mark-Thatcher-face-extradition-attempt-failed-African-coup.html Here is a Slimeball if ever there was one. It was a big mistake to allow Thatcher to become a Sir. He cannot get into the USA because he has a criminal record, I hope he gets extradited, typical of Thatcher to leave Mann to carry the can.
-
Just seen a news item about varying broadband speed across the UK, This can vary greatly (on average ) from 4.5 Mbps in London , to 2.6 in Wales and Scotland and 2.3 in Northern Ireland !!! How does this vary with Oracle users ??? I get a massive 5.4 !!!
-
-
It has been rumoured that MPs are going on a 4 day strike next week in support of their £23,000-00 pay claim. The Public have been asked not to panic over this!!
-
- 8 replies
- 563 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/7466591.stm here is a man I know well, he is one of the best in the world, and could easily win a medal. Does it matter where he trains as long as he wins. Typical of the snobbish British Management, you train under our system, or you don't join the team. No doubt that pompous Coe had something to do with it, that man should not have been allowed anywhere near the Olympic Games management team.
-
I'm scratching my head on hearing that Mr Davis has resigned as an MP, in protest at the 42 day detintion Bill ...... He will stand again in the by - election ... and says that he is protesting at the erosion of civil liberties and that the database state must stop !!! I really applaud him for these sentiments ...... BUT this is a high risk game of poker ........ Does it show splits within the Tory hierarchy once AGAIN, or a man of principle who will most certainly be re elected in his safe seat , with aspirations to become Leader of The Conservative Party ??? God ...... this could be Tony and Gordon ALL OVER again !!
-
- 19 replies
- 835 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/tayside_and_central/7465908.stm This scheme is going to give smokers £12.50 a week if they give up fags, and pass a breath test. Surely if they gave up smoking 10 a day, they would be £20 a week better off, and THAT would help drag them out of poverty. I am a non-smoker - I declare a "prejudice"
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1024810/Our-troops-arent-fit-jobs-civvy-street-says-man-whos-meant-fighting-corner.html and this is the quality of Minister the Labour Government have. What a condescending twat.
-
- 17 replies
- 496 views
- 1 follower
-