Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. laurzf1
    Started by laurzf1,

    I don't often admit to reading the Times but I found an ethicability test online and apparently I'm an angel, when I'd thought I'd be an enforcer... Quite interesting though, the link's below if anyone's up for a quick test? Although it might be as insightful as the horoscopes (i.e. not very!!) Laurz x https://www.ethicabilitytest.org/user/welcome.php

  2. gshowell1976
    Started by gshowell1976,

    My name is Graham Showell, I'm 32 and from Birmingham, the second largest city in England. Due to the high violent crime rate in the UK, something needs to be done to reduce crime and protect the many vulnerable people in out country. It's obvious that the police can't be everywhere at once, so the UK public have to be allowed to protect themselves and their loved ones, along with being allowed access to the most effective tools for self defence. I'm asking the government to allow law-abiding citizens the means to defend our loved ones and our property by repealing the 1997 UK handgun ban and allowing us to once again carry concealed handguns, something that the UK …

  3. AGIRLY
    Started by AGIRLY,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyqEPgRc6IE

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
    Graham1545925480
  4. UltimateChallen
    Started by UltimateChallen,

    Advert deleted. Penbwlch2008-08-11 14:32:34

  5. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Neues Lie-Bour Ministers & Pillock-icians vote themselves inflation busting pay deal...... OH Dear!! ..... and "B'liar the Liar" 'promised' transparency in Gubernment.... "ho! ho! ho!"... and we beleived that crap!! Thirteen government members including Harriet Harman will get an inflation-busting pay rise next year. They are among 26 London MPs whose Commons pay will increase by up to 9.4 per cent from 1 April under a deal voted through before the summer recess. The cash bonanza flies in the face of the Government’s official policy of pay restraint —- and will benefit ministers who have voted to hold down pay for police and nurses, the Evening Standard can…

  6. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I'm a non-smoker. My entire immediate family are non-smokers. I don't particularly like the smell of smoke, nor to have my clothes reeking of it, although I do allow visitors to smoke in my home. That's because I like to think I'm tolerant of other people's needs and foibles. We now have an extensive range of smoking bans in this country so draconian that hospital patients have to go out onto the street in all weathers, in their dressing gowns, to enjoy a couple of minutes of a nicotine fix (poor sods). And thousands of pubs and clubs are going out of business as smoking is banned on their premises. A couple of weeks ago, a chap was fined for smoking in his own van -…

  7. Batman2736
    Started by Batman2736,

    Not one, not two, but three dangerous offenders confronted Police from my old Police station this week. www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2008/08/07/bc-2nd-bear-attack.html

  8. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    You guys are the most clued up people around, and desite the fatc that this question isn't Police related, I'm sure I'll still manage to find one of you that's "been there, done that and have the t-shirt to proove it!" Basically I'm getting more and more intrested by Events organising as the days go by. In the past I've single hadnedly organised the Swindon Sports Relief run. I dealt with all the press myself, did all the Radio Interviews and did all the actual organising for the day. It was a huge success and I've been given some gleaming references for it. Recently I've started to wonder what it'd be like to go into organising full scale events etc. I'd really love to…

    • 1 reply
    • 688 views
  9. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Saw this thread over on theARmy Rumour SErvice. It certainly gives you food for thought, personally I wanted to hurl!!

    • 2 replies
    • 925 views
  10. goshow
    Started by goshow,

    Now then all, Obviously new to this site otherwise i wouldn't be introducing myself! Well here goes, I have been in the job for 7 years and have worked in A division of Humberside Police for the duration of that time. I've been in traffic for the last 18 months. No current aspirations of taking my sgt's exams but who knows in the future. I enjoy traffic but it's certainly not where i want to stay. In my oppinion we are chasing the "innocent" members of the public instead of concentrating on "decent" traffic offences. I have been competing in various forms of motorsport for 29 years now and have an avid interest in bikes and cars, probably why i joined …

    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
    Graham1545925480
  11. Batman2736
    Started by Batman2736,

    CBC has reported that new legislation has given the power for U.S. Border Agents to seize travellers laptops and cell phones. It has been reported that Agents can now seize and search without suspician. However, if authorities later find that there is no "probable cause" for the seizure and search...all evidence gathered must be returned or destroyed. Can it & will it happen here? Will there now be an increased demand for a U.K. bIll of Rights?

    Graham1545925480
  12. Fury
    Started by Fury,

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uarEZ-3HXRU Hows your head for heights

    • 9 replies
    • 352 views
    Graham1545925480
  13. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    Some time ago, there was a post in the forum for a simulator, shooting one, where you were shown a number of images and you had to decide to shoot, or not shoot as a result of what they had in their hands ? I have searched and searched, but cant find it.... any ideas ?????

  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7546903.stm unfortunately it isn't only Police drivers who sometimes get involved in fatacs. Very lucky the fireman wasn't sent to prison, just a £750 fine and six points,

    • 4 replies
    • 216 views
  15. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    I'm back. I'm 16.

    josh1546620237

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.