Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    If you want a drink, that is.

  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    What on earth possesses children to behave like this? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7870559.stm

  3. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I'm beginning to get to grips a bit more with my iPod Classic of late, but a lot of songs I want don't seem to be available, either free or to pay for (which I am happy to do). I've tried iTunes, but to no avail. Napster will allow you access and free downloading, but only if you sign up to their service, which costs a tenner a month and I simply wouldn't use it enough to pay that sort of money. Any ideas? I made a list of about a dozen songs I want and can't find. I've just spent over an hour hunting for one I have on a scratchy old LP. The track is Ikaros and it was sung by Björn Afzelius - I actually heard it played live in 1985 at an outdoor concert in Stockholm…

    • 9 replies
    • 587 views
  4. Monkey27
    Started by Monkey27,

    I was stopped a few days ago, for apparently travelling "a little quickly" and it was 11pm on a friday night to be fair to the police involved, and it turned out that, as the car I was driving had very recently had a private plate put on it, it was showing as uninsured on the police computer. I was asked to produce my insurance docs within 7 days. I took the insurance docs (showing the original number plate) to the police station, together with both log books (for before and after the number plate change) showing the same chassis number and same engine number but this was held, by the pc behind the counter, to be no proof that it was the same car. I am now asked to produc…

  5. k1ngy1546620134
    Started by k1ngy1546620134,

    Good Morning all, I have set up an online league again this year. Last year we come second (just) against a very good league. Just follow link below and then instructions below. It has no spam and i receive nothing for you joining. A private league within the Fantasy Racers LinkTo join follow link and create a team. Then go to join new league and enter details below League Name : Autosport F1 League Number : 33 League Password : bulletin This league came second last year and it was very close all season. Please come join the league I have also setup a Facebook Group to help promote the league and invite your friends Facebook Group Link Thanks for your support

    • 1 reply
    • 580 views
    k1ngy1546620134
  6. Ron Barker
    Started by Ron Barker,

    It is one of the glories of this country that every now and then one of its citizens is prepared to take a stand against the big battalions of government or industry. Such a person is Lisa Ferguson, the claimant in this case. Because she funds the claim out of her personal resources, she does so at considerable risk: were she ultimately to lose she would probably have to pay British Gas's considerable costs. The claimant used to be a customer of British Gas. She says she ceased to be so on 25th May 2006, on the same day becoming a customer of nPower. In her Particulars of Claim she sets out what she says British Gas did to her thereafter. Because the detail is lengthy…

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1140615/Tony-Blairs-job-Middle-East-peace-envoy-costs-taxpayers-500-000.html This has turned out to be very poor value for money. What has he actually done in the way of making peace in the Middle East. Looking at the Israel-Hamas War, he didn't do much. He has made a gooder job of this as he did as PM in the UK.

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1140691/Police-force-organises-gay-essay-writing-competition-schoolchildren.html Crime must be very low in Kent, they obviously have nothing better to do. As one person commented, they should be out catching criminals not organizing Gay and lesbian essays. I thought that the police force was one organization where people were not PC.

  9. DumpyStig
    Started by DumpyStig,

    Did you know that the Kurgan (from the film Highlander) and Mr Krabs (owner of the Krusty Krab in Spongebob) are one and the same? Clancy Brown plays both charecters One of the most asked questions asked to 3M, the makers of gaffer tape, is Can duct tape be used for removing warts? To which the official reply is Gaffer tape is NOT recommended for removing warts because it hasn't been scientifically tested

    • 47 replies
    • 3.7k views
  10. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Following on from a post on another thread, we often see posts bitching (quite justifiably) about ludicrous sentences, or illogical or badly implemented laws. How many people who have made such posts have actually put pen to paper and written to their MPs? I wonder. This could be a downside of boards such as these. Make a post on here and you might be forgiven for thinking that you've done something, but in reality, you have done very little. Preaching to the converted it's called. (OK, so possibly not in my case on here at least). So, if you feel strongly enough to bitch on here about something related to your government, have you done something about…

  11. NewMetOfficer99
    Started by NewMetOfficer99,

    Judge for yourselves... http://www.maniacworld.com/Record-New-Years-Eve-Jump.html

  12. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    An interesting site. (Though a rather irritating website.)

    • 2 replies
    • 315 views
  13. Pointdexter
    Started by Pointdexter,

    Is it normal, to eat over pound of meat on daily basis, not get much exercise and still have your muscles, uhm, develop? This isn't a troll post, but rather an inquiry. I admitt i am not a vegetarian and lately i have increased my food consumption, though I do not exactly get much of an exercise, it seems right now i began to build muscle mass I find it to be rather odd since, i'm 29 and not 19, slender built. Can someone shed some light on this or should i just make an inquiry to my mom whether she or I were abducted and experimented upon by aliens.

    • 12 replies
    • 828 views
  14. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    http://newsbiscuit.com/article/childrens-campaigners-warn-kinder-surprise-eggs-too-surprising-472 !!!!!!!!!!

  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2261307/Toddlers-who-dislike-spicy-food-racist,-say-report.html I agree with tackling words like Paki etc, but this? It's mad. Never once did I meet racism of any description in playgroup.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.