Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. NeeNaw1545925537
    Started by NeeNaw1545925537,

    ....so little time. Firstly, where are the parents? Down the pub? Social Services? ANYONE!?!? Has the world really gone F**king mad!?!?! To understand my anger....the link is here.

  2. Ron Barker
    Started by Ron Barker,

    <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Britain's most powerful police body is being run as a private business with an annual income of around £18 million. The Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), which oversees everything from anti-terrorism policy to speed cameras, was last night facing demands that it be disbanded, following a Mail on Sunday investigation into its activities which include:…… Read <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

  3. TAFKA Welshy
    Started by TAFKA Welshy,

    Hello again all, just a quick cry for help! BTW, hope you've all been well! Many forum users will know me as welshy, but post moving to Hendon (Which is great!) whilst changing my email address on my old account from my old work one, I miskeyed it and can't log on under my old 'welshy' profile! Anyone that can help, please do, I don't want to be a training school hero again! Welshy

    • 9 replies
    • 607 views
  4. josh198
    Started by josh198,

    Predictions then guys?? who you putting your money on?

    • 7 replies
    • 551 views
  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Hope you have a good day.

    • 2 replies
    • 232 views
  6. Frog
    Started by Frog,

    My vote goes to... Jeremy Clarkson Why? How about... 1) Gordon Brown isn't a One-eyed Scottish idiot... he's just an idiot! 2) The beginning of the end of Political Correctness 3) The return of Law and Order. 4) To put some life back into politics. 5) The closure of the Guardian newspaper 6) Because Clarkson's (almost) always right. 7) An end to reckless government borrowing. 8) Charity to begin at home. 9) Family values. 10) Common sense.

  7. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Swept off feet; heart taken captive

    • 12 replies
    • 701 views
  8. Bluebird1546620198
    Started by Bluebird1546620198,

    I apologise if i am not allowed to do this, and i apologise if its in the wrong section. I am running Race for Life 2009 and am raising sponsorship for cancer reseach Uk. If you would like to donate or if you would like to run yourselves please let me know and i will send you the link I am a regualr poster, not just a random coming on to post this.

    • 1 reply
    • 440 views
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1145248/Brown-gets-tough-MPs-gold-plated-pensions.html I wonder just how tough Gollum will be, as tough as they were over Police Pay. Pity he isn't so tough over the second homes scandal, and the 'John Lewis' list. I bet none of it will apply to the present MP's, it will probably be post dated to 2020.

    • 0 replies
    • 322 views
  10. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    Here's some useless information for you all: 02 don't let you receive delivery reports when you send a text message because their SMS systems are still out of date, however, if you're like me and you like to know that someone has received a text from you there is a way to get a text delivery report! If you put *0# and a space and then write your message you'll get a delivery report! Happy valentines day :)

    • 0 replies
    • 494 views
  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This is awful. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7878064.stm

    • 8 replies
    • 976 views
  12. toddy1546081070
    Started by toddy1546081070,

    what is the most romatic thing you have ever done or biggest disater on valentines day? for free ideas and ebooks on valentines day click here valentinesdays

    • 2 replies
    • 605 views
  13. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Apparently, the ASA has received 24 complaints regarding Virgin Atlantic's latest advert. Firstly, how is it sexist &/or derogatory?! Ooooh, it shows women in a steretypical job & in steretypical clothing. Well, I think quite a lot of women enjoy wearing 'stereotypical' clothing such as high heels & skirts. I do & I still consider myself a strong female. From my experience a lot of women do enjoy wearing clothes that show off their figures & looks. Unlike the hessian sack wearing brigade who burn their bras & hate men. And secondly, what sad lives they lead to get so incensed about a humorous & clever advert that they feel the need to trac…

    • 23 replies
    • 877 views
  14. Well Advised
    Started by Well Advised,

    http://backhand.uchicago.edu/Center/ShooterEffect/ It is a flash game, and it rates your reaction times to threats. Here are my scores: Game Over Your Score: 575 Average reaction time: Black Armed:603.64ms Black Unarmed:766.52ms White Armed:657.92ms White Unarmed:724.48ms

  15. LucyMac
    Started by LucyMac,

    Hey I'm lucy and I'm new to this site! I'm not entierly sure if I have posted in the right section so I will appoligise for that first. I am in the process of joining the northern constabulary and I am so excited. I have wanted to joing the police force since I was a little girl, so it's like a dream to me. I am currently working with the council as a youth worker and I do love my job and hope to keep my possition as a youth worker though only part-time as well as serving as a police officer (thats pending I get accepted of course). So if anyone is in the same possition as me and is going through the selection process I would be very greatful for tips and …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.