Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2261505.ece A HILARIOUS video of some of the world’s worst women drivers has become a huge hit on the internet. I liked that person in green car, could not get into a parking space. :clapping: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2261595.ece funny stuff.

  2. RTT
    Started by RTT,

    Ok, we all have names for certain things. My girlfriend calls her car "piglet", sometimes he is a he and sometimes she is a she (the car). I was mortified today when my boss asked me how I intended to get to a course as my van will be in for a service. I blurted out, without thinking, "it's ok I'll take piglet". I do this alot now it seems to have rubbed off, I don't lose the car keys, I lose the keys to "piglet". So go on, what do you all call your cars?

  3. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Police in South Korea say an elderly woman has failed her driving test for the 771st time. But the 68-year-old has apparently told the local media she has no intention of giving up, reports Sky News. The woman, who lives in the city of Jeonju, has taken the test almost every working day since 2005. She failed it again this week, setting a new record for the country. The Korea Times said the woman, identified only by her last name Cha, plans to make another attempt. Her problem is that she cannot pass the written section of the test. The pass mark is 60 out of 100 but she only averages 30-50. Cha sells food and household items at apartment complexes, carrying the ite…

    • 7 replies
    • 592 views
  4. Batman2736
    Started by Batman2736,

    This slightly delayed, but important piece of news, broke the surface this morning..... http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090216/tuk-nuclear-sub-in-atlantic-collision-dba1618.html With all of the modern communications and navigation equipment on board both subs, how could this occur? Batman27362009-02-16 08:06:19

  5. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    As Pen has always told us: This is from today's Countryside Alliance e-newsletter: It is always nice for the Alliance to see our campaigns being adopted by Government and political parties. We can happily put our full support behind the Honest Food campaign launched by Shadow Environment Secretary Nick Herbert, because it shares the same aims as a campaign we launched many years ago. Knowing where your food comes from should be a basic right, but whilst food labelling has improved significantly, the new Honest Food campaign is tackling the remaining labelling lie which suggests that the country of processing is the country of origin. <?:namespace prefix…

  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1151102/Shock-BNP-council-win-brings-fear-rise-extremism.html Things must be really bad for NuLabour if the BNP beat them.

  7. Ron Barker
    Started by Ron Barker,

    You tube presentations <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

  8. lionelhutz
    Started by lionelhutz,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1151906/Now-Police-Chiefs-PLC-cashes-speeding-drivers.html for the second week running ACPO is being exposed as profiteering from a monopoly it has created, setting the national policy on something and then creating a company to rake in profits from it. Their reputation is well and truly in the toilet - how long can it be before the Home Office take action? I know what my force could do with a slice of the £32 million ACPO has sitting in the ACPO - a lot more bobbies on the beat.

    • 0 replies
    • 252 views
  9. Andi1545925587
    Started by Andi1545925587,

    • 3 replies
    • 435 views
  10. geebee
    Started by geebee,

    Spotted on a police station noticeboard in Devon!

    • 6 replies
    • 712 views
  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I thought I’d post a brief CV here for new members who don’t know me. I am a member of the public who joined the forum in 2006 to post on the Essex Police, What a Mess thread. Originally I joined as Me’nmybigmouth, which many would describe as an apt name. Unfortunately the apostrophe gave me problems with PMs etc, so I rejoined as M&MBM. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> I live in Essex, I’m a Neighbourhood Watch Coordinator (until I get too hacked off with it) and on our local Neighbourhood Action Panel. I like gardening, I hate housework, and I write. I’m struggling to get some novels pub…

    • 0 replies
    • 574 views
  12. Andi1545925587
    Started by Andi1545925587,

    several months ago I was doing some maintainance work on my car (which i've now sold on). The yob from across the road comes passed me on his bike staring at me menacingly. After a good few seconds I looked up at him, he stopped. He gave me various threats, can't remember them to the exact word, but I do remember one threat to smash up my car. I ignored him and a day or two later tried knocking on his door to see if I could speak to his mum or something. they never seem to answer the door at all at that hosue. Time passed and every now and again he'd see my around the town where I live and he'd say things to try and intimidate me. He'ss all talk and to be honest, doesn't …

  13. Jamesas5
    Started by Jamesas5,

    Ok, so my homepage is the Times Online, so everytime I open my internet, up pops the times online.... and it is soooo depressing!! Seriously, teenage births, people driving tanks into walls, Jade goody, people being killed over xbox consoles and dentists ripping out things from peoples mouths because they can't pay for them! Has the world always been this depressing, or have I been wearing a blindfold all these years!? Don't the papers report happy stuff anymore?!

  14. Trojan 2132
    Started by Trojan 2132,

    I see there is a two part TV programme on the work of CO19, the Met Police Firearms Unit, on Tuesday at 9pm , ITV1. Might be of interest for those that are interested in this type of police work. I shall watch, if only to criticise saying ''It wasn't like that in my day'' and ''That's not how I trained them to do that'' etc.! :ph34r:

  15. geebee
    Started by geebee,

    Out on an observer shift last night in East Devon...found this on the wall. Made my laugh!

    • 8 replies
    • 504 views
    specialteacher1546081026

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.