The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
The good, the bad and the ugly. What worries me is the proportions. I wonder what would happen in this country.
-
- 12 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
If Fred the Shred has his pension reduced because he was so incompetent, and was sacked from RBS for that reason, why hasn't Gollum Brown resigned along with the rest of the Labour Cabinet, who are so incompetent. It was Gollum who told the FSA to go lightly on the banks when they were giving out thousands of mortgages and was only too pleased to see banks lending. Double standards I think, and great hypocracy by MP's calling for his pension to be reduced, MP's have their noses in the trough all the time, and voted themselves big pension increases.
-
I'm bored & getting tipsy so the idea of this thread is as follows. You describe the user above you in one word. You can have multiple goes but you can't have more than one go at a time. Somebody will have to start the game after this post. If there's no replies then I know to keep my bright ideas to myself!
-
- 462 replies
- 13.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am the only one who thinks that this whole Jade Goody having Cancer thing has gone too far now? Her boyfriend had his curfew conditions changed today so that he could go to their wedding reception. I wonder if Jack Straw would change a "normal" persons bail conditions should their fiance get Cancer. I feel sorry for Jade, no-one deserves cancer.... but when my Grandad died in 2005 he didn't get good wishes from the Prime Minister and Justice Secretary and he fought for this country in WWII. Someone make me feel abit better by telling me that I'm not the only one who thinks this has all been blown completely out of proportion?
-
- 242 replies
- 12.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Starting with this prize pair. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7909563.stm OK, in the grand scheme of things, there are worse people around, but to what useful purpose? The quote of the year has to be "Richardson, who is a grandmother, told the court she was shocked and disgusted when her boyfriend hit the wrong person."
-
- 8 replies
- 637 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Do MPs take a hypocritic oath in the same way that physicians take a Hippocratic oath?
-
I've had this phone now for about 4 months ..... and I must say it's probably the best phone ever made! Are there any other phone geeks in here? Anyone else that actually has the G1 ? ............ for those who have lived in a cupboard for the past year, this is what I'm talking about :
-
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_32122...u=news.quirkies A US grandmother with 23 ex-husbands has been recognised as the most married woman in the world. Just a thought, but after she had been married 21 times, i would think twice being her 22nd husband. Maybe it`s just me. Mind you, just look at her, she is gorgeous, well for a Moose that is. HER ADVICE: “Just get married the once, and stay married. I have not had a bed of roses, believe me,†Linda Wolfe said. ONLINE: Hear her talk about her life in a video at IndyStar.com/multimedia. - MATT DETRICH / The Star
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Fury-At-Police-Poker-Match_18548.html Trust the Sun to blow it up out of all proportions. I wonder how they managed to illustrate it all in pictures, so that Sun readers could understand what was going on.
-
- 15 replies
- 652 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Not sure where the best place to put this question! Im on a course this weekend @ Lancashire Police HQ. Not being from the area, does anyone know what facilities they have onsite for food and stuff, of if not, whether there are shops in walking distance? thanks in advance for replies
-
Does anyone know if the word scrote (used to describe some undesirable characters) was used prior to Ronnie Barker in Porridge? did we (the police) use it before him in the sitcom or did we borrow the phrase and have had its continued use since? No real point to the question I just wondered!
-
- 42 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Title says it all really. I thought this topic needed it's own thread, the fact that it's currently being debated in the Jade Goody thread is slightly misleading. Do you feel that you should have to learn the language of the country that you're in? I, personally, think you should... but not to the point of fluency. I make an effort to learn the basics of a language before visiting the country that I'm going to, it's only polite. Discuss.
-
-