Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1154405/Pensioner-gave-teenager-clip-round-ear-church-papers-guilty-assault.html The Police and the CPS do themselves no favours with crap like this. The boy should have been given a severe warning and taken home to be dealt with(hopefully) by his parents.

    • 2 replies
    • 493 views
  2. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    I never realised you lived so close! Some of those names in the above article though are terrible (or Terry Bull ). Surely the parents were aware of how the names sounded when put together?! .

    • 9 replies
    • 576 views
  3. WannabePC4
    Started by WannabePC4,

    Who's had their "yearly" dose of pancakes today then??? You cant beat the traditional lemon and sugar combo.

    • 28 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. shuggs
    Started by shuggs,

    On Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, Grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day. So I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible." My loving wife of 10 years replied, "I know, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?" And that's how the f…

    • 2 replies
    • 566 views
  5. Moose
    Started by Moose,

    Um bongo, um bongo, they drink it in the congo. Friendship bracelets were ties that couldn't be broken. You know all the words to 'ice ice baby'. You wanted to be on 'Jim'll fix it' and you sent a painting to the gallery on 'take hart' nearly every week. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before he had plastic surgery. You know the profound meaning of "wax on, wax off". You wore fluorescent-neon clothing... (if you can call it clothing!) You could break dance (ok, you wished you could) You remember when Amiga was a state of the art video game system. You remember MC Hammer. You can still sing the rap to "Fresh prince of bel air".... Most…

    • 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Graham1545925480
  6. oscar24
    Started by oscar24 +,

    Hi guys. Just to let anyone know whos interested in joining West Midlands Police OR just interested in what the force does, they have an open day from 1000 - 1800 on Friday 27th February. They will have all the different departments there to give advice and advice to those interested. As far as i am aware, this is a FREE ENTRY event. It will be at Tally Ho! in Edgebaston, Birmingham. All the best!

    • 0 replies
    • 767 views
  7. Pointdexter
    Started by Pointdexter,

    Trying to buy this, but i am having doubts on authenticity. Does this look legit enough? Yes it is a gift.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I keep missing it when people say night night. So I thought I'd start a thread, like the Waltons. (I'd have been to embrarrassed to have that many kids if the walls were that thin.) G'night, Jim Bob, G'night.... Moose! You still up? Go to bed.

    • 340 replies
    • 11.3k views
  9. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    I did not find this funny, some are to politicly correct. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...joke-email.html BT has suspended 30 of its call centre staff after they were caught forwarding an email joke poking fun at the Irish. So is it funny? Am i missing the point?

    • 4 replies
    • 693 views
  10. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I have needed glasses for distance vision since I was 19 or so but in recent years I have been unable to read with them on. About 7-years-ago an optician recommended a pair of varifocals so that I could use one pair of specs for all purposes. I tried them and I couldn't see properly. They changed, and mucked about with, the lenses for about eight weeks and I still couldn't get on with them. While I could just about see distance objects with the top bit of the lenses, so long as my head was pointing in exactly the right direction, reading in them was absolutely impossible. I had to make several subtle head movements to read a single word on a page, so reading a senten…

  11. WannabePC4
    Started by WannabePC4,

    Blackstone's student handbook (2009 edition) is now on offer at Waterstones... £22.49 instead of £29.99 http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/....do?sku=6308277 Infact several books are including ones to aid the application process/assessment centre etc.

    • 0 replies
    • 606 views
  12. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I am going to remove some flirty posts to here. I know I'm bad at hijacks but really. M&MBM2009-02-19 17:10:42

    NeeNaw1545925537
  13. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    It seems that corruption is not the sole prerogative of our government.

  14. Batman2736
    Started by Batman2736,

    A common sense proposal to help struggling businesses comes from a surprising source, (reports today's Times). Mandelsohn's proposed moratorium on enhanced maternity leave and wider, tougher Equality laws, are very un P.C. in todays Political environment..."Common Purpose" will not like it either!

  15. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    I went to the supply room today to get some batteries for audio equipment. I wasn't surprised I had to ask for them because they are kept under lock and key. Now in keeping with our vision, my company provides us with real cups, glasses, plates, and cutlery instead of using disposables. Any caterer we use my use recycled or green-produced disposables. The head of supply told me if the batteries (which are rechargeable) were left out, they'd disappear like all the glasses, cups, etc. I was gobsmacked. He informed me that the glasses have to be restocked every three months. The cups less often (I suspect that's because the handles have a habit of coming off). N…

    dotty1545925592

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.