Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Andi1545925587
    Started by Andi1545925587,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7871193.stm This is something that bothers me. If Golliwogs are offensive then lets ban cabbage patch dolls for being offencive to whites, barbies for stereotyping the blonde bimbos, lets ban the muppets, where do we stop before we're just getting way over the top for all this political correctness?

  2. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    A man walks into a pet shop and is looking around when he spots a chimpanzee in a cage marked, "£1,000". The man looks a little closer and discovers that the chimpanzee is wearing a hi-vis jacket and a baseball cap and is twirling a Dorman lamp around his finger. Curious, the man summons the shopkeeper and asks him what the deal is with this thousand pound monkey. "Sir, You have discovered our Highways Agency Traffic Officer Monkeys. This one is our basic patrol version. It's got a live lane designation certificate; can run out a 100m taper without breaking a sweat, knows every vehicle fault going; knows the Civil Service code and Traffic Officer manual by heart and is…

    • 3 replies
    • 763 views
  3. Mikeh2000
    Started by Mikeh2000 +,

    I was unable to get to work today due to every route to it being closed due to the snow. It's been snowing constantly since 8 this morning, with blizzard conditions since about noon, and as a result we've got over a foot of snow now. I'm in North Dorset, so how many other people are stranded?

  4. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    What Non negotiables do you have In your life or relationship that you just wont budge on or compromise ?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1136562/Blair-hails-Gods-love-extraordinary-speech-stands-alongside-Obama-prayer-breakfast.html Teflon Tony has finally flipped, gone over the top. We don't do God is looking a bit thin to say the least.

  6. Pointdexter
    Started by Pointdexter,

    I just had 2 espresso coffees and 1 espesso brownie and i am still tired.

    • 11 replies
    • 881 views
  7. careerlid
    Started by careerlid,

    There was an article recently in Police Review about police officers serving in the TA and reserve armed forces. A member of civilian staff I work with has just returned from Helmand province after a tour with the Para battle group. Just wanted to say well done and loads of respect to all you 'police people' doing your bit out there..

  8. Traffic Rat
    Started by Traffic Rat +,

    Hello, you have reached the Police Voice Mail. Pay close attention as we update choices as new and unusual circumstances arrive. Please select one of the following options : To moan about us not doing anything to solve a problem you created - Press 1. To enquire as to if someone has to die before we will do anything - Press 2 To report an officer for being rude when in reality the officer is trying to keep your town safe - Press 3 If you'd like us to raise your children - Press 4 If you'd like us to take control of your life because of your chemical dependancy - Press 5 If you would like us to instantly restore order to a situation that took years to det…

  9. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    At the moment, looking for work is proving very difficult. I'm sick of not having something useful to do & rather than go to college to kill time & gain a piece of paper at the end of a course that I don't really want or need, I would rather do some voluntary work until I succeed in getting a full time job. I'd like to volunteer for Womens Aid or similar. Or a childrens charity. Something worthwhile anyway. I've had a look on the Womens Aid website but there isn't anything available for my area at the moment. The only thing I'm wondering about is whether I'd be any use volunteering for that sort of charity. It is something I feel very strongly about &…

  10. Merlotmonster
    Started by Merlotmonster,

    Well, the speed camera was clearly just the start.... yesterday morning I had a flock of sheep!!! Luckily for them, the farmer came and collected them later in the day...shame really, I was looking forward to a nice bit of lamb on sunday!! so, what 'interesting' things have turned up at the bottom of your garden??

  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    First occupant is PC Lightyear, for teasing Ron.

  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    All kinds of weird decisions made by judges, including this one. http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3185959.html

    • 2 replies
    • 591 views
  13. dotty1545925592
    Started by dotty1545925592,

    Mmmm well here comes a life story lol. Basically i'm 20 years old, I have GCSE's and A levels, I've started my first year at uni and basically have decided I hate it and so have now 'dropped out'. I'm now, well, stuck I have a part-time job in retail which I have had since I was 16 I have been asked to have a interview tomorrow well more chat about becoming a Sales Manager in a different store but the same company. I want to take this job basically because I need a full-time wage BUT I do not want to be stuck in retail for the rest of my life. Next part lol, I am really really really interested in applying to the police BUT well I have an arrest record, I have two DnDs …

    dotty1545925592
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Officers-Told-Stop-Drinking-Shandy-Bass_18391.html you would have a job to smell alcohol on that drink, it's virtually non existant.

  15. gts0994
    Started by gts0994,

    Hi, I am after a Hi Viz POLICE waterproof Jacket-(not the short bomber jacket style). can anyone help? my force-Northern Constabulary does not issue them, we only get a lightweight material one for wear over our black goretex jackets. i am after a size large/extra large. hope someone can help me out

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    Gene_Hunt1546620334 *

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.