Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. BEGAN
    Started by BEGAN,

    never worn ladies magnum boots with laces and side zip. Bought a size to small and havent had chance to send them back. Still in there box with labels! Half price from what I paid, £30!!!!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7869355.stm another disgraceful prison term, if he had not hit him he would still be with us today.

    • 3 replies
    • 477 views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1135906/80-serial-burglars-STILL-handed-soft-sentence.html Poor old Jacqui, she hasn't a clue. I like the comment, ''I think it's important we act before there's a problem'', typical of NuLabour, lets wait untill there is a problem, then we will try and do something, not nip it in the bud. The problem is NuLabour Jacqui, plus we have a useless Home Sec.

    • 5 replies
    • 256 views
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.miniclip.com/games/police-pursuit/en/ Good game, maybe the Police will learn from this. :lol: My score 6600 my nick on the scoreboard is NOTE.

    • 3 replies
    • 964 views
  5. ecilop.com
    Started by ecilop.com,

    I got to work no probs .... 15 mile trip ........... then went to park in the side street opposite and got stuck!! ....... did anyone else have any dramas today?

  6. Mortis7432
    Started by Mortis7432,

    Just out of curiosity how many people play on a regular basis? i have my own site which i organize (www.tridentairsoft.com) but with the onset of the VCR Act how has it affected people. Cheers /Neil

    • 0 replies
    • 575 views
  7. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    Firstly , if true , this man has ALOT TO LOSE ....... and clearly a talented soldier rising through the ranks from Private to Lt Col !!!!!!! http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=13679612 BUT....... why as a soldier serving overseas is he being flown back to London to be arrested and interviewed by The Metroplitan Police ????????? Odd .......... Surely this falls squarely within the remit of The RMP SIB and MOD Police who certainly have the powers to investigate and charge through civilian CJ systems !

  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    And a very happy birthday to you!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I have been asked to post the following by Mav:-

    • 3 replies
    • 5.3k views
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Well, he might just have turned into a goat

  11. Sister Purity
    Started by Sister Purity,

    Ive got to go to Cheltenham tomorrow for an appointment, so if anyone is nearby and would like to meet up for a coffee or lunch or something... give me a yell on here.... And..... Hve any of you lot seen my passport? I had it a week ago on Saturday when I came back from Barcelona... I haven't been out of the house since, but it's vanished.... Not that I need it to be able to get entry to Cheltenham... but, well it's kind of important

    • 29 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. BarryBudden
    Started by BarryBudden * ,

    **FOR SALE** Police probationary audio learning package. 9 Audio CD's Edition 5.0 Crystal Clear Audio learning limited. Bought in December 2008. PM me with offer, Thanks.

    • 3 replies
    • 921 views
  13. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Does anybody here know whereabouts I'd find my PAC or Port Authorisation Code on my mobile 'phone? I'm changing my sim card but I want to keep my current number & in order to do that, I need my PAC. Except I don't have the first clue about where to look for it! . And although I could telephone my network provider for it, I thought I'd ask here first as the number is a premium rate one. Which is a bit cheeky of my network provider but there we go.... If any bright person out there could tell me, I'd be forever grateful Thanks muchly!

    • 3 replies
    • 432 views
  14. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click Okay, so I ignored this story the first couple of days. Kinda paid attention when I found out the woman already has 6 kids; now it turns out she has six kids under the age of seven, lives with her mother and is a student. Clearly she has issues--unfortunately for her children--but what were the IVF doctors thinking? I'm not arguing that these procedures should be limited, but this case just strikes me as outrageous.

    • 5 replies
    • 457 views
  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7861762.stm The aggressive pursuit of personal success by adults is now the greatest threat to British children, a major independent report on childhood says. Are we delliberately ignoring the needs of our children in this pursuit of personal success, or is it more that we have to have both partners working to keep a roof over our heads? When our kids were small, oour outgoing s matched Mr M's income before we'd bought the food to eat. I had to work at the weekends so that we could put food on the table. And here where house prices are so high, this is a common story, not just in early childhood, but with both …

    • 5 replies
    • 523 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.