Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Mac 66
    Started by Mac 66,

    http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?Peers_face_police_probe_over_corruption_claims&in_article_id=501440&in_page_id=34 And they feel affronted about having their offices searched and wonder why the public wish to see their expenses ??????????

    • 5 replies
    • 712 views
  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1128944/David-Blunkett-marry-age-61-announcing-engagement-50-year-old-GP.html Does she realise that she is marrying the worst Home Secretary this country ever had. Just out of interest, where is her guide dog, or do they both use the same one.

    • 0 replies
    • 501 views
  3. HunnyBunny
    Started by HunnyBunny,

    Just joined, looks like a useful site for wannabes. Just saying Hiya. Don't want to say too much about me yet, just that I'm into natural bodybuilding, hill walking, good food.

    • 25 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www22.statcan.ca/ccr05/ccr05c/03e_001_e.htm I got to 4th tick on level two.

    • 7 replies
    • 836 views
    Jaydee1546620346
  5. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    I know it's not cool to watch reality TV, but is anyone going to 'cough' to watching Todd Carty on Dancing On Ice last night? Funniest thing I have seen in years!! I cried laughing. If anyone has the skill to post the You Tube link, it's worth a look!

  6. NeeNaw1545925537
    Started by NeeNaw1545925537,

    • 9 replies
    • 692 views
  7. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    You know how some people seem to have chewing gum in their gobs as a permanent fixture? Well, in my case, it's aniseed balls. I suck my way through half a pound or so a week. Or should I say 200 grammes? Anyway, my missus has put her foot down about it ostensibly because they're taking their toll on my teeth, but also, I reckon, because I now have this abiding aroma of aniseed around me which irritates her. She (...who must be obeyed) has issued a diktat that I am to buy no more "balls". Unfortunately, the only purveyor of them in my town is a confectioner in the market, and my wife knows the young girl who has recently begun serving there, who is called Mel. This …

  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A place to put questions about things you do not know the answers too. I will start, M1 just before junction 19 northbound, it states River Avon. But there is no river, so where has it got to?

    • 87 replies
    • 5k views
  9. Sister Purity
    Started by Sister Purity,

    I don't know if I'm being a tad silly about this, but I am getting very peeved at the "Talk to Frank" adverts. The one on the telly with the drug mule dog with the scar from chin to chuff is bad enough, now every time I log on to one of my favourite game sites there is another version of that ad with someone's blood covered hand wrenching a bag of coke out of what appears to be the dog's bum. Now I know that this sort of thing goes on, and it has to be acknowledged that I spend most of my work time dealing with the misery that the drug-fuelled scum of the earth send our way. However I would question whether this sort of advert has any effect on those who are deal…

  10. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Boots

  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5581749.ece and I thought it was only MP's who had their noses in the trough. I hoped we had heard the last of Ian Blair.

  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Boring Bob's wife is in trouble with Tandridge Council. She had no Private Hire Licence(the max penalty is believe it or not £30,000 in fines) and has been told that she can only operate Wedding Cars from her home. You would have thought Bob would have found out what requirements were needed before letting his wife set up a business. There are plenty of Traffic officers in the Met who could have put her on the straight and narrow.

  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N0L2p17A49k :lol: :lol:

    • 0 replies
    • 660 views
  14. NatNat29
    Started by NatNat29,

    Hi to all! I am a a resourcer (Police Staff) for Kent Police. Been in the job three years and love it! I am currently in the stages for applying to be in the regulars. If anyone fancies giving me some tips, I would be very interested in hearing them. Thanks Nat!

    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    OK , so i think we are all pretty much agreed that Brown has managed to wreck what was up until last year the worlds 5th LARGEST economy !!!! Desperate to stay in power and not contest an election he has nationalised Banks, cut VAT and not content with having sold off most of our gold reserves 3 years ago at a 50 per cent discount on todays price, he is committed to spending his way out of trouble. The result ? By 2011 we will be crippled by a huge national debt the like of which has NEVER been seen before ......... The Olympic Delivery Authority Chairman yesterday stated that the money put aside for the Games will NOT be enough, and The Government WILL pay the extr…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.