The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
There will be no Nativity Scene in Westminster this year! The High Court has ruled that there cannot be a Nativity Scene in the British Capital this Christmas. This isn't for any religious reason. They simply have not been able to find Three Wise Men in Parliament. The search for a Virgin continues. There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable. And definately no "Star" to point the way out of our troubles.ranroz2009-12-09 10:54:40
-
http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html My score 68. :lol:
-
- 1 reply
- 385 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I saw an ex colleague (operational police officer) who retired in August, I didn't recognise him to start with, he looks fantastic, I would go as far to say he looks 10 years younger than when he retired. Mr DF 21 years to go and counting!!!
-
- 17 replies
- 676 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/w...d_breath_bandit A robber dubbed the 'Bad Breath Bandit' is on the loose in Detroit after he carried out a series of bank robberies. Anyone tried nicking someone with such bad breath, you thought of letting him/her go? :lol:
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/8393272.stm Just when you think you've heard it all and can't be surprised.............. A shelf-stacker was allegedly videod licking raw chickens in a store.........
-
- 4 replies
- 315 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Let us see if this can work. So i start with a scenario of 25 words or less, you as an Officer will tell us what you would do in this situation in 25 words or less, and continue the scenario. An example, Person A as an Officer finds a toilet left in the centre of a road. Person B would continue, As an Officer i would call help to remove the offending object then make inquiries as to where it came from. I hope you get the gist. I will begin. One dark night about 2.am i came across a 19 year old boy laying on the pavement drunk and spewing up.
-
I'm posting this, because as usual (If any of you watch TV I personally don't and havn't for over ten years) mainstream media is going to continue their lip-service to the good people that matter (Us), and like mind controlled slaves beg for food from the disgusting occult practicing oligarche*. Remember that great Cold War movie, “WarGames“? It portrays a young computer nerd who makes his way into a government computer and sets it on a course convincing top government officials that the end of the world is imminent. Based on the computer simulation playing out on their screens, which they believe reflects reality, the top brass cranks up the danger alarm to DefCon1 and …
-
- 3 replies
- 344 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Many thanks to Black Rat for letting me plug this worthy cause. As you will all know, PC William Barker was tragically killed when the Northside bridge collapsed due to the sheer surge of flood water. Bill was a customer of ours for many years and with approval from the Barker family, we have commissioned a memorial lapel pin with all proceeds being donated to Bill's favourite charity, the Great North Air Ambulance. To date, the response has been overwhelming and we have raised £1,225.50 in just over a week in sales alone. The pin is currently on pre-order and we have had to order another batch due to the demand. Please dip your hands in your pockets and rememb…
-
Just thought I'd let you know that Sky has a 'special' Christmas Channel (Channel 303) or in HD (Channel 314)!!! Today is awesome. All of the Star Trek films running concurrently until gone midnight. You'll thank me.
-
In yet another of my 'just a thought' moments here, and steering away from the norm.......Psychics, and their involvement in police matters, cases etc. Whats your thoughts on this one? Owley
-
I wanted to get an idea of opinion from a different cultural stand-point, after talking about the notion in this post in another thread. I'm gonna try and tie alot of this in together for you, so that you don't have to waste time researching. (Which I allways beg anyone to do, but time is precious in 2010) More and more often I keep seeing this in mainstream media. In fact it is the most crucial underlying motive behind 'Global Warming. I've no doubt that global warming has occured over the past 30 years but being able to attribute it to man made causes, especially since other planets in our solar system have been heating and cooling at corresponding rates, is impossibl…
-
Well I'll be brutally honest, I don't think i did too great. Well no, the role plays were the only part i had trouble with.. and we did them first . I felt the interview, maths, English and written were all fine! I just hope my role play score + whatever else i got makes up the 50% i need to pass! Anyway, off to work
-
http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Police-Consult-Warlock-Over-White-Magic_20980.html Who is going to be the first Chief to hire a Witchdoctor to help with enquiries.
-
I just thought I would inform you people of a person we had on the MoD Oracle Forum. He was calling himself the Ray of Truth. He sent pms to some of US Moderators with links to Arab sites that was about the Iraq, Afghan wars asking us to bring our leaders to cort. We have blocked him and made it a sticky topic in the Moderators area. It may only be directed to Military forums, I thought I would warn you Not to open any of the links if he comes on her or any other forums.
-
From being kept on hold by call centres to waiting for a meal, impatient Britons last an average of just eight minutes and 22 seconds before they snap. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...l#ixzz0Z3cwXSPg Not sure about the timing, but this one item makes me lose it. I fill in an online form, name, address, phone number, credit card details, date of birth, the 6 letters or numbers to prove you a human, the list goes on. Then you hit enter, but i forgot to tick the AGREEMENT box, it sends you back and asks you to tick the box, i do so, Then it tell you, please use a password, and fill out address, phone number, credit card details etc. The site wipes…
-
- 6 replies
- 761 views
- 1 follower
-