The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
This is in no way funny. Identity minister Meg Hillier arrived at a photocall to promote identity cards, but then realised she left her own at home. She travelled to Liverpool to announce a further roll-out of the controversial identity cards across the North West. Ms Hillier checked her handbag for the card before putting the slip-up down to the demands of looking after her baby. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8415099.stm You must carry ID cards or else, unless you have some demands on your time
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/8408639.stm I hope the dog wasn't too ill after this incident. The Magistrates appear to have taken the side of the MP, just because of who she is. The Magistrates saying they didn't need to hear evidence that the dog just jumped up and its claw was responsible for the injury, appears to indicate they had aready made their minds up before hearing all the evidence. Grounds for an appeal.
-
Ok its that time of the year once again and I've got my bird laid out on the table ready for plucking . Is there a certain procedure I must follow or a method of doing this or do I just go for it?
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/6810528/Salami-battle-in-supermarket-leaves-Germans-in-hospital.html Brilliant. At least it is not just this country that goes mad at christmas. "the trolley was unharmed" Haha
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1235944/As-NHS-faces-cuts-health-bosses-defend-spending-2-5k-office-Christmas-tree.html What a complete waste of taxpayers money.
-
There is currently a campaign underway to honor a convicted cop-killer from Philadelphia named Mumia Abu-Jamal. Mumia Abu-Jamal was convicted for the 1981 killing of a Philadelphia Police Officer. It does a disservice to the citizens of New York City to name a street after an un-repentant murderer. The facts of the case are available at: www.danielfaulkner.com We, the undersigned, call upon the New York City Council to not name any street within the city of New York after Mumia Abu-Jamal. As the convicted murderer of a Philadelphia Police Officer in 1981, Mumia Abu-Jamal is not deserving of such an honor. To name a street after an imprisoned killer of a civil serva…
-
Postmen across the country are deliberately failing to deliver parcels, a study reveals today. Householders expecting a package are routinely left 'Sorry you were out' cards without so much as a knock on the door. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...l#ixzz0Zewvc6UG Ever been done over by this? I have, i watched a Postman from my front room delivering a parcel to me. He walked up the garden path, did not ring, just shoved into the letter box a note. This note had been written out BEFORE he got to my pad. By the time i got to the front door, had long gone. So i not get my parcel. I could care less, got my money back from the company who i ordered th…
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/8409492.stm how sad, you are not even safe in prison these days. Pity the prison officers intervened so quickly.
-
Sorry i'm sad but i do have to say that Joe really deserved to win that and I reckon Stacey should of been runner-up not Olly. I didn't actually rate Olly that much, was a great dancer though
-
- 14 replies
- 988 views
- 1 follower
-
-
They are the highest paid staff in the airline industry. Their Airline is struggling to actually make any profit and yet they still vote to strike! I hope they all get swine flu so their Christmas can be ruined, as mine is likely to be. First time in 10 years I was to have all the family together, due to Army and Fire Brigade duties, but now it looks like I'll be stuck here. Thanks BA Staff, I hope you all lose your jobs.
-
I have decided the time has come......Its time to leave home, I have been looking at houses to buy and places to rent. My parents are dead set against renting somewhere as they say its dead money. The thing is I cant afford to buy a house unless I want to move to a complete sh*t hole. So unless I try and save up larger deposit which will take ages Ive no chance. So what I was wondering was peoples views on here renting V buying. Im currently single with no kids and no real responsibility and I just want somewhere to get my head down and entertain as the back seat of my car is now becoming a bit tight for space.
-
- 14 replies
- 496 views
- 2 followers
-
-
All traffic police have a repertoire of moves to direct vehicles, but they're pretty functional - after all, the job is about impersonating a traffic light. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...l#ixzz0ZZP8svSK When will our Police start doing this? :lol:
-
- 5 replies
- 674 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Chancellor, Alistair Darling was on BBC News at 0815 this morning, interviewed by Evan Davis. Davis tied him up in knots, he was aked one question about half a dozen times and failed to answer it, he stuttered all the way though the interview and was generally rubbish. The only bit that he did answer was that there would be NO REDUCTION in Police numbers, I will believe that when I see it, bearing in mind that Sussex seem to be losing 73 officers because of lack of funding by HMG, and no doubt other forces will follow suit. My old force is 12.3million down on last year. Vince Cable came on later and gave a really good interviewand appeared to be on top of things com…
-
- 6 replies
- 436 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Spotted this on another forum, it's pretty good for little and big kids alike. create your own santa video
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-