Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. 5460
    Started by 5460,

    Aloha My sister wants a basic personal website and its been a while since I dabbled. What is the going rate for say three fairly simple pages on a cheap hosting site? I don't expect much traffic so bandwidth in the cheaper deals is fine. If the price was right she would be happy to let someone here earn some cash

    • 7 replies
    • 616 views
    Markdn1546080917 +
  2. OnlySoMuch
    Started by OnlySoMuch,

    The BBC have done it again with unfair bias reporting (IMO) and failed to take a balanced view. Did anyone see the last episode of Watchdog? I love the program and take real pleasure in seeing the rogue trader part (the car dealer should face prosecution for what they did - god knows there's enough laws covering offering unroadworthy cars for sale, but i digress) I thought the feature they did on hospital entertainment providers was very unfair - whilst i appreciate it can prove very costly (up to £5 a day) to use the TV/radio/telephone machines, it is a choice and one which nobody had 10+ years ago - books and magazines were always good enough, or a communa…

  3. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    Shocking stuff! Thank goodness she wasn't in charge of a horse and cart whilst on her mobile!

      • Like
    • 36 replies
    • 3.5k views
  4. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    Mav has now added another year to his total yet is still young and sprightly (as evidenced when we met recently) Many happy returns, Mav.

  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327104/Labour-MPs-sink-new-low-brawl-racist-smears.html Seems as if the Labour Party is still a party of Yobs and Liars.

  6. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-11702249 I find it amazing that the defence even bring up that the defendant had been drinking. What kind of excuse is that? Drunk or sober it takes a pretty vile mind to do such things... and to film the actions as well. Was it a laugh? Was it funny. The defence says he's "gutted". He's gutted about being found out, more like. Perhaps he would like to really be gutted... while still alive perhaps? That would seem like poetic justice. Personally I'd have people like this castrated so that they don't pass on their genes.

  7. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    I can't believe they just let him waltz through like that... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9xJ1kKUT4

    • 2 replies
    • 546 views
  8. Snippet
    Started by Snippet,

    Since dad died in August our mum is finding things quite hard. So my sister and I are treating mum to a short break in Bath. We will arrive there on Monday evening of the 8th November and will leave late afternoon on Friday 12th. Flights from Glasgow to Bristol and return. Mum is in her 70's and although fit she does find walking up slopes very tiring. I have checked the internet and we want to see the 'touristy' things. If any of you have experience of Bath, or live or work there, we would be very happy to hear from you. We are thinking of the bus tour as a very good and leisurely way to introduce us to the city. I see there are also the mini bus tours. Perhaps…

  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I thought my imagination was vivid, but I now realise that I have been missing out on the song titles that everyone has been positing on here and I never noticed! So, the purpose of this thread is to quote the relevant song title that you find in someone's post, and post a youtube video of the song to prove it. So here we go, I'll start; So I'm going for "Turn me on" by Norah Jones.

    • 14 replies
    • 942 views
    Smiley Culture +
  10. Bas
    Started by Bas +,

    Have a go! CLICK!

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 744 views
  11. Stumblebum
    Started by Stumblebum,

    A friend sent me this link http://casper.frontier.nl/egkk/ Thought I might share it with you guys. It's kept me amused for hours! If you click on the plane, it shows you the flight no, destination etc. You can colour them to show inbound/outbound etc. fascinating.

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Personally I think this is a great idea. There are far to many professional scroungers in this country who are happy to take take take whilst contributing absolutely nothing back in return for their benefit handouts. About time ! Workshy Clicky

  13. Wolves42
    Started by Wolves42,

    Well, I can honestly say I've never seen ANY point on spending precious money on virtual clothes for your virtual avatar. 'Letting you all know they've actually added a UK police uniform and American one, along with several other professions. I was thrilled to see the classic black & white, instant purchase.. I had 340 MS points and it's 240, so I thought why not indeed!! Ignore the men in black shades.

    • 2 replies
    • 625 views
  14. monks85
    Started by monks85,

    I turned on to Sky3 tonight to watch Road Wars for the first time in a while to find they've changed the narrator to a woman who sounds like shes narrating a programme for the blind!! I had to switch off...very disappointing!

  15. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    A GULF War veteran yesterday hit out at political correctness after he was branded a racist for displaying a slogan on his taxi proclaiming: “British by birth – English by the grace of God” Cabby Clicky Perhaps we should take the flag down from outside of Police HQ, we don't want to offend do we ! This country is steadily going down the pan...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.