The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
Just a suggestion for a hobbies thread... Copied and pasted the following from a post I made earlier Can I suggest Books and Films? I read a book a fortnight (work and children allowing) I had a splurge on Harry Potter the Deathly Hallows which I read in 2 days and the Twilight series I read all 4 in a week I have read some really excellent books Went to see Up with the girls yesterday and both Mr DF and I admitted to dozing off the girls loved it though ! Our collection of DVD's is vast and I was a blubbering wreck after finishing Band of Brothers box set on BluRay last night.
-
- 46 replies
- 1.9k views
- 3 followers
-
-
I was alerted to this t-shirt by someone on another message board. The t-shirt is gopping but some of the reviews are pure genius...
-
Alison Haislip goes to Oklahoma and discharges the heavy artillery from the Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot and Trade Show http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/exclusives/64615/ofasts-gun-apocalypse.html#ixzz155M7tgY0
-
I am soooo angry. I am selling my house, and the estate agents left a message on my answerphone a few days back asking if someone can view at 10.30am on Saturday morning. We called back and said that's fine. I'm on nights tonight but its my last of the set so I would get up about 10am and stay up. I was on nights last night too, and at 10.30am this morning I was woken up by the sound of a key turning in the door, and a voice saying 'hello, just checking no one is home'. The idiots gave the wrong day on the message. I quickly got dressed and made the bed whilst they were looking round downstairs (at washing up in the sink, kids toys everywhere ) before bouncing…
-
What is the Gumpathon? Inspired by Forest Gump’s epic run across America, The Gumpathon is the brain-child of Colour Sergeant Damian Todd who decided to go ahead with the idea after a close friend was left severely disabled following a tour in Afganistan. Whilst the media covers those who sadly lose their lives in the line of duty less has been said about those who are graphically wounded. The problems facing those who return with severe injury are great and the simple things that we take for granted such as walking, running, going out with your friends are changed forever. All money raised from the Gumpathon will go towards helping these people through the work of…
-
Heartbroken Burton family's appeal for help for terminally ill boy. http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/8625711.Heartbroken_family_s_appeal_for_help_for_terminally_ill_boy/ THE heartbroken family of a terminally ill boy from Burton is desperately appealing for people to support their fundraising appeal. A sad case indeed. May i be so bold to ask folks to send wanted and unwanted gifts to this worthy cause? One Police Officer on here with a very kind heart has pointed me in this direction. Merlotmonster will be donating a horse, to be precise Shergar, most kind!! Our HATO friends will be donating their 4x4`s they will have to walk the M/ways in future. Traff …
-
- 4 replies
- 524 views
- 1 follower
-
-
So does anyone else believe Merlin820 needs to attend anger management lessons? :D So far today she has threatened to punch Eurocopter in the nose (veiled threat non the less) She wants to set Paradox on fire Now neither of these two have done anything to provoke this type of reaction. Only kidding We all know the therapist would be too scared to see her.
-
Due to a change in childcare arrangements, I've been unable to get to my canoe club for a few months. Now winter's fast approaching and the rivers will be higher and faster, anyone fancy popping down and teaching me the 'Pawlatta'? I fancy getting adventurous in my kayak (I've got a spare whitewater boat and Right handed paddle, although my spare deck is a bit ropey!)
-
This streaming video (below) is one of the most beautiful things you'll ever see. The last 1/3rd of the video is stunning, but watch it all for the whole, incredible story. A dog's friend - Welcome to Dogwork.com
-
- 11 replies
- 329 views
- 1 follower
-
-
hI, MY NAME IS aNDY. YESTERDAY i WAS ASKED BY MY SISTER IN LAW TO BE THE 'APPROPRIATE ADULT FOR HER 19 YEAR OLD SON, WHO HAS LEARNING DISABILITIES. sorry CAPS Lock was on. It transpired that he had been arrrested and later charged with (in my presence I should add) possesion of 'illeagally' downloaded images of minors. I enjoyed helping him and in fact think I did a bloody good job, not least due to the fantastic attitude and manner in which your colleagues in that room acted. A credit to the force. Anyway, I live with my son and his kids, it is dawning on me that they may possibly, though I am telling myself it could not be possible, but m…
-
- 1 reply
- 266 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/8122408/MPs-lose-battle-to-escape-expenses-trial.html Good news for justice in the UK, those MP's lost their attempt to evade justice(whatever they may say)by courts in the UK. They were hoping to be tried by their |Peers in parliament, where their friends would look after them with just a rap on the knuckles.
-
- 2 replies
- 245 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Whisper - Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday - have a good one.
-
- 19 replies
- 571 views
- 1 follower
-
-
God said, 'Adam, I Want you to do Something for Me.' Adam said, 'Gladly, Lord, what do You Want me to do?' God said, 'Go down Into that valley.' Adam said, 'What's a Valley?' God explained it to Him. Then God said, 'Cross the river.' Adam said, 'What's a River?' God explained that To him, and then said, 'Go over to the hill....' Adam said, 'What is a Hill?' So, God explained to Adam what a hill was. He told Adam, 'On The other side of the Hill you will find a Cave.' Adam said, 'What's a Cave?' After God explained, He said, '…
-
http://thinbluelineuk.blogspot.com/2010/09/top-10-highest-paid-cops-are-they.html I suppose they are, i would have little to no idea.