Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Doghandler2009
    Started by Doghandler2009,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBDQPYcyjqs How about this for an idea:evil:

    • 12 replies
    • 742 views
  2. vpc-thc
    Started by vpc-thc +,

    Its OK, takes ages to download, a slight visual change, nothing else seems different

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1k views
  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-11679071 If my child had been tied to the fence and hit with a skipping rope I would want to know about it. The school seems to be more concerned about protecting the criminals rather than the victim. I know youth crime has to be confidential but there are limits, and as a parent I would want to know. I think I can understand why the school sacked the dinnerlady, but I suspect the school triggered the whole chain of events with their policy of confidentiality.

    • 6 replies
    • 407 views
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/defence/8103057/British-combat-troops-to-come-under-French-command.html I just cannot see the SAS hauling up the white flag at the first sign of the enemy. At least the French have 60,000 unused rifles from WW2, I just hope they were not damaged when they dropped them.

  5. MrKguy
    Started by MrKguy,

    Hello , i am interested to see if you o any martial arts , if they are related to help with police work? or anything like that. kung fu wing chun karate boxing ( sorta martial art in respect ) or anything els? personally i am starting wing chung

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 1.9k views
    Smiley Culture +
  6. NWest
    Started by NWest,

    The missus got stung recently on the internet buying a cheap pair of UGG boots. She bought them from www.uk-ugg-boots.com at a cost of £59.99. Research of the website shows it is CHINA based. She hasnt received them yet, if she receives them at all. Numerous reviews of the website from people state they never received them , and if they did they were very very poor quality and obviously fake. Spoke with bank who stated payment was taken by a company in SHANGRAO. So all you guys out there looking for a xmas pressie for the missus BEWARE! Useful links: My link My link

    • 1 reply
    • 2k views
  7. DanielS
    Started by DanielS +,

    I was going to put this in the St John Ambulance thread in the Other Emergency Services section. Though if I put it in here its probably going to be seen more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLDstU0W7Nw

    • 5 replies
    • 703 views
  8. Paradox
    Started by Paradox +,

    Hey boys and girls, I thought I'd just take a minute to make a recommendation to anyone who may be into puzzle solving and who likes to put their minds to the test. I know it may look a little like spam but I assure you that if you're into this kind of thing then it is definitely worth checking out. So read on and see what you think. This is a Revomaze: A puzzle designed by an engineer called Chris Pitt and manufactured by a UK company called Ashton Pitt Ltd. The puzzle consists of two main components; The shaft and the sleeve. On the central component a maze is engraved, and on the outer component a spring-loaded pin is fixed. The idea is that you have to navigate …

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 834 views
    Administrative Account
  9. NWest
    Started by NWest,

    Missus recently got stung by something over internet. She payed using her SANTANDER debit card, which is a VISA debit card (has VISA in big words on it). Now i know if you pay over £100 using your credit card you are covered by clause 75 (i think thats the right one). However having researched how she can get her money back, it appears she may be covered by something called VISA DEBIT CHARGEBACK. As the name suggests, it is a procedure in which the banks will ‘charge back’ the value of the original transaction directly from the supplier’s bank, and pass this amount on to you. Also there is no minimum spend. Apparantly not a lot of bank staff are aware of it, …

    • 0 replies
    • 3.3k views
  10. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    It's a bit light weight but it's an interesting read: "Saw: torture porn or true to life? We took one of Metropolitan Police's finest murder detectives with us to the Imax for a horror marathon to find out" http://www.sabotagetimes.com/tv-film/jigsaw-vs-homicide-and-serious-crime-command/

    • 2 replies
    • 516 views
  11. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    .........ginger people. Or at least, believes that it is ok to use the hair colour of somebody to demean them. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-11658228 Politics really is an unpleasant business......carried out by some unpleasant people.

  12. Gullytale
    Started by Gullytale,

    I worked behind a bar many moons ago when I was a student. One of the regulars asked me these. A man is looking at a picture of someone on a wall. As he looks at the person in the picture, he says to himself: "Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man's father is my father's son." Who is the person he is looking at in the picture ? ____________________________________________________________ Another lil one. If Moses was the son of Pharoah Then Moses was the daughter of Pharoah's son. How ? _____________________________________________________________

    • 12 replies
    • 867 views
  13. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Here's a tip for anyone who has an iPhone on Pay as You Go with o2. If you purchase the iPhone outright as I did last year, you receive a 12 months free WiFi bolt on. Now when the 12 months is coming to an end, you will receive a text or two from o2 telling you the bolt on is ending and you have the option to either purchase a new Wifi bolt on, or cancel it. I cancelled mine as I rarely use the Wifi outside. I then accidently clicked my mail button when I was out and at around Midnight I was charged £1! Also, your iPhone will try to connect to WiFi at certain points so Apple can do certain updates, this too will incur a charge. So if you find yourself in the same si…

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. gallifrey
    Started by gallifrey +,

    Can someone explain to me how she managed to get her own show I've just watched a documentary with her and have not seen her make one non-obvious intelligent comment in the whole programme, I'm glad to see my licence fee is being wisely spent by the beeb, they could have done the documentary without her and it would have saved money, as well as been 100 times better. I wouldn't mind but the title is a misnomer too I saw no evidence of any investigation Rant over

    • 0 replies
    • 774 views
  15. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    £400 a week in housing benefit for a four-bedroom house? That's a cap that they want to introduce - so some people are getting more than that. About 17,000 people according to HMG.......... ........and the reason is that some housing is provided in expensive areas to enable people to live there. I think I'm a bit old-fashioned, but I didn't buy a house in an area that I couldn't afford to buy a house in...........so why should the tax-payer fund them? Over £400 a week housing benefit means that that family brings home more than I do........?

    • 1 reply
    • 306 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.