The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Sorry if I have posted in the wrong area.....I did search a photography topic and couldn't find it. I love photography (hubby is a designer/photographer) and uses DSLRS but on the more compact side I've always used Canon. My current 'less compact' compact is a G9....(It's the robust-ness that I love, but maybe getting to heavy now) However.......I'm tempted by the Canon S95, As having little one- It's less to lug about, I take my camera everywhere with me. So.....Do I keep my beloved 'tank' of a G9, which I treasure-or pop it on ebay and take the plunge with the S95. It's got HD too-but worried about the build quality of the latest cameras. Any advice is appreciated
-
Britain's most senior military officer is to be awarded a peerage and will join the House of Lords. Air Chief Marshal Sir Jock Stirrup, who is retiring this week from his job as Chief of the Defence Staff, gets a non-political life peerage. He is being replaced in the military by Gen Sir David Richards. Sir Jock has been head of the armed forced since 2006 and had been asked to extend his term until next April by the previous government. His departure was then brought forward by Defence Secretary Liam Fox after the coalition government took power, although Dr Fox denied the former fighter pilot had been sacked. Being elevated to the Lords is an honour which…
-
- 7 replies
- 509 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Here you go look, 2 Take That tickets for sale in the standing section at Wembley Stadium, face value of each ticket £55. Current bidding at £999,999.00 ebay P.S. I wasn't actively looking for Take That tickets, someone else told me about it - Honestly!
-
Sorry if it's been shared before, but I thought it was excellent. Of course it doesn't reflect our real colleagues just like hot fuzz didn't though there are elements in there which I think we can all relate to, especially when PCSOs first came out which makes it funny.
-
In these times of increasing budget cuts and the like I'd like to hear all of your suggestions with which your force could save money, however great or little the saving may be. Every little helps after all. So go on then, how would you go about saving money? And as this is in the Locker Room....you know what to do. :D
-
An expensive way too!! I think i'll stick to using a knife and a spoon to hollow it out.
-
Just a post about the appalling quality rubbish that comes out of the far East. The picture below is of a Superstar SS3900 CB Radio that one of my customers brought in for me to repair after he purchased it from a dodgy seller on ebay who refused to sort it out under warranty and had to pay me £35 to fix it. The CB worked for one day before it packed up due to a poor solder joint on the PCB. But look at this picture below, this indicates just how bad things are. The power lead is actually in the correct way around. If anyone changes the power lead on these radios and follows the polarity guide on the sticker above then they will at the very least blow the reverse polar…
-
Sorry if this is already being discussed but.. I'm just watching a new road wars on sky 3. What's with the new narrator. Feels like I'm listening to radio 4!!!
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11545519 Part of me feels uneasy about this (the part which hopes such people can redeem themselves eventually) but part of me is thinks what a good idea and can't we get others, like those who already have a couple of kids, to do this.
-
- 8 replies
- 382 views
- 3 followers
-
-
...........is worth between £150,000 and £180,000 a week to a company that has debts of £720 million pounds. It's a crazy world.
-
- 16 replies
- 1.5k views
- 3 followers
-
-
-
The UK’s aid bill stood at £8.4billion last year and is forecast to hit £12.6billion in 2014. In contrast, Germany, Europe’s largest economy, only gives £7.8billion. Britain also contributes nearly twice as much as Japan, the world’s second largest economy, which gives £5.4billion. Much of Britain’s foreign aid goes to prosperous countries. India, the world’s fourth-largest economy, with space and nuclear programmes, received £295million last year. Aid bill clicky
-
- 8 replies
- 459 views
- 2 followers
-
-
I think there should be an Iphone app for PS.com..!!! (or simmilar app for all non Iphone users..!!!!! - now thats diversity for you!!) What do you all think..???
-
-
Police Oracle Shouldn't laugh, that would be wrong.