Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Britain is heading towards becoming a surveillance state of unmanned spy drones, GPS tracking of employees and profiling through social networking sites, the information watchdog has warned. Clicky

  2. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    Evening! Today I had a bit of a day out and went to the Imperial War Museum North and the Manchester United *spit* Museum and Tour. Both were absolutely brilliant and I have uploaded the best pictures to flickr (click the link in my sig). I have also posted a few below for your enjoyment starting with the IWMN. IWMN And my personal favourite... This gun fired the first shell of the Great War. I love this picture. Old Trafford And last but not least... the ugly mug of yours truly!

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 794 views
  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    snigger.

  4. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    Judy got married and had 13 children. Her first husband,Ted, died of cancer. She married again, and she and Bob had 7 more children. Bob was killed in a car accident, 12 years later. Judy again remarried, and this time, she and John had 5 more children. Judy finally died, after having 25 children. Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her. He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said, "Lord, they are finally together." Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend Margaret, "Do you think he means her first, second, or third husband?" Margaret replied . . . . . "I think …

    • 3 replies
    • 592 views
  5. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    As suggested by Mr Big Head gdwnet, just who is the best looking user on the forum and is it him? (Please do not read anything into the names suggested, they were chosen in a hurry before I leave work!)

      • Like
    • 79 replies
    • 4.2k views
  6. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7457287.stm One of my lecturers many years ago used to say, "You won't find this in any old textboooook." Are the police examples of this management speak?

  7. Paradox
    Started by Paradox +,

    And here's the ladies version of the topic running here: Best Looking Bloke Now vote!

      • Like
    • 46 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. Praetorian
    Started by Praetorian,

    Two old hunters are in the woods hunting, when suddenly one of them clutches his chest and falls to the floor. His friend, sensing he ought to do something calls 999... "Please help, my friend has just fallen to the floor and died, what do I do now?" he says. Well first, let’s be certain he is actually dead" says a calm voice on the end of the phone. "One moment..." says the old boy. A loud gunshot rings out... "Ok what do I do now?"

    • 0 replies
    • 727 views
  9. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I have a close friendship with a colleague called Björn, who is a professor of cultural anthropology. He is 62 and only works part-time these days and fills the rest of his time with tending his smallholding. He lives on his own and has done so for the past few years since his wife died. They had no children. His house is a farmhouse - small, but absolutely immaculate inside and out. Björn grows several crops, and potatoes in particular. Every time I see him, he tells me he has far more potatoes than he can ever use and asks if I want any. Björn used to own a dairy farm in the middle of Sweden and he paid a manager to run it for him, but he sold that last year for th …

    • 11 replies
    • 586 views
  10. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

    Not that I'm moaning, but the HertsPol adverts on this site are irritating me. I have no desires to move to Hertfordshire and I find it irritating that every time I attempt to click "Forums" on the home page I have a roll over advert appear. Can NSI enable a form of IP Geolocation so that people in Herts and the surrounding area get the adverts and everywhere else gets an alternative. I'm sure some of you aren't annoyed by it but it's been papa india sierra sierra ing me off for a while that I have to move my mouse on an alternative route to click forums from the main home page.

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 937 views
  11. AntMan
    Started by AntMan,

    Hey guys, I have decided that every decade I am going to write a list of things to do... I am currently writing things to do before I am 30 and I have 36 ideas so far. I just thought I'd come on here for suggestions... I am not going for wild things like "be a millionaire" but realistic aims that I am going to try to accomplish like "buy a house" or "go skydiving"... Are there anythings any of you can think that anyone should do before they are 30?

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Vixxer
    Started by Vixxer,

    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1942994

    • 12 replies
    • 754 views
  13. DanielS

    Source: The Bolton News

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Headset57
    Started by Headset57,

    About time really, although i've used it on Job business. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11752454 Work to remove the controversial M4 bus lane is due to begin. The unpopular 3.5-mile (5.6km) lane on the London-bound carriageway near Heathrow Airport was introduced in 1999. The Highways Agency said work starts on Monday night and traffic could begin using the whole lane later in the week. It will be suspended for 18 months before coming back into use for the Olympics, after which it is likely to be scrapped for good. Transport Secretary Philip Hammond said: "We will monitor the suspension over the next 18 months, but my intentio…

    • 2 replies
    • 520 views
  15. SO191
    Started by SO191,

    I know it's late over there but not so here. I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of the Serviing Military and Veterans on this forum for their service. I never had the honour of serving and it is something that I now regret. Thank you all.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 658 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.