Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1334967/MPs-expenses-published-Taxpayer-hit-3m-election.html What a tight fisted git is Gordon Brown, puts in two claims for just £1. You would think with all the money he gets he could have let that go. Greedy S.cottish git(with apologies to Tommo)

  2. Tom Sawyer
    Started by Tom Sawyer,

    If anyone knows anything about dreams please feel free to assist me and tell me whats going on in my head. Last night I dreamt that I went to my local shopping centre and got really drunk with some unknown men in the managers office. I actually know the manager and have had loads of contact with the centre and still occasionally use them for a retail theft group I run. Then I was being really loud and stupid alienating everyone and realising what a prat I had been I decide to skulk off home but on leaving the centre I see someone stealing and chase them and catch them.Security come who are not best pleased as they want to go home.The police attend and I get told to sort…

    • 6 replies
    • 684 views
  3. X-Adz-X
    Started by X-Adz-X,

    So, it's a Friday night. How many Hampshire people will be out clubbing tonight? I shall be at Marthas tonight :lol:

    • 22 replies
    • 1.1k views
    RemovedUser18-10-21
  4. intheblitz
    Started by intheblitz,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-11884839 This has been long overdue. How many times does someone have to drive like an idiot before the powers that be say "enough is enough". Anyone know a good chauffeur?

  5. SCAlex
    Started by SCAlex,

    Well the best improv I have seen http://www.youtube.c...u/5/JTwJetox_tU Not sure how to add a video :D

    • 1 reply
    • 448 views
  6. careerlid
    Started by careerlid,

    Daily Mash

  7. j9brown81
    Started by j9brown81,

    ....because thats what i did, spent time with a victim of assault and undermined his character by putting in the report my previous encounter with him and his mental state....., its going to court soon and i'm gonna get ripped to sheds...and i have 10 years in, how embrassing! anyone got any stories to share where youve f**ked up! and still paying the price////////>>>?????

  8. Vixxer
    Started by Vixxer,

    So after a late night last night (was my 24th ) I woke up a little later than I should have for work. Upon going downstairs I saw the cat had taken a dump in the corner of the living room, so had to spend 5 minutes cleaning that. I then went outside to find my car covered in 4 inches of snow, which took what felt like ages to clear off. On my was to work I just managed to avoid eejit number 1 who thought that coming from the sliproad straight to lane 2 of the M60 was a good idea. Arriving in work 10 minutes late I had possibly one of my worst days in months. When my boss let me go 30 mins early for helping him out yesterday I thought it would get a little better. …

    • 3 replies
    • 496 views
  9. bluescorpio3
    Started by bluescorpio3,

    Be sure to cancel your credit cards before you die. This is, reputedly, a true incident that happened in the US of A, and so, so easy to see happening over here, customer service being what it is today.!!! This shows some people are really stupid!!!! A lady died last January, and Citibank billed her for February and March for their annual service charges on her credit card. They also added late fees and interest on the monthly charge. The balance had been $0.00, now it was somewhere around $60.00. Her son placed a call to Citibank. Here is the exchange, as reported: Son: 'I am calling to tell you she died in January.' Citibank: 'The account was never …

  10. RyanF109
    Started by RyanF109,

    Reasons and power methods aside... Would a wireless router work in a car (even travelling at 70mph) to link devices together. No internet access, just for the simple reason of connecting devices together.

    • 9 replies
    • 703 views
  11. Duffman
    Started by Duffman,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-11734774 An £80,000 balloon, called the "Eagle Eye Blimp", has been grounded by Greater Manchester Police - because of the region's weather. The force bought it 18 months ago for surveillance, but has now decided it is no longer "cost-effective" in the current financial climate. The white blimp, which had police written in blue on both sides, was used 18 times - about £4,400 per occasion. "We experienced a number of technical issues," Ch Supt Dave Anthony said. The force would not disclose which occasions or incidents it had been used for, but said it had had a number of cameras on it which collected information for "…

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. darthcheese
    Started by darthcheese,

    Lesslie Neilsen dies at the age of 84, very sad. Veteran comic actor Leslie Nielsen, star of Airplane! and The Naked Gun, has died at the age of 84. He died in hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he was being treated for pneumonia, his agent John S Kelly said. Canadian-born Nielsen started out as a serious actor but in 1980, his role as a hapless doctor in the disaster spoof film Airplane! made him a comic star. In all, he appeared in more than 100 films and had a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. "With his friends and his wife by his side, he just fell asleep and passed away," his nephew Doug Nielsen told the AFP news agency. 'Don't call me Shirley' Born in…

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS, HE LIVED ALL ALONE, IN A ONE BEDROOM HOUSE, MADE OF PLASTER AND STONE. I HAD COME DOWN THE CHIMNEY, WITH PRESENTS TO GIVE, AND TO SEE JUST WHO, IN THIS HOME, DID LIVE. I LOOKED ALL ABOUT, A STRANGE SIGHT I DID SEE, NO TINSEL, NO PRESENTS, NOT EVEN A TREE. NO STOCKING BY MANTLE, JUST BOOTS FILLED WITH SAND, ON THE WALL HUNG PICTURES, OF FAR DISTANT LANDS. WITH MEDALS AND BADGES, AWARDS OF ALL KINDS, A SOBER THOUGHT, CAME THROUGH MY MIND. FOR THIS HOUSE WAS DIFFERENT, IT WAS DARK AND DREARY, I FOUND THE HOM…

  14. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Filmed across England, from inner cities to country beats, Coppers reveals what the police are up against every day of their working lives Next on Channel 4 Mon 01 Nov, 9pm http://www.channel4....grammes/coppers Looked good when advertised.

  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Is it just me that is thinking this? There seems to be a virtual news blackout on him since he was ejected from the X Factor last night. I can't help but think that something is going on...

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 663 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.