The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I often watch the Rubberbandits on YouTube and Irish TV. One of their best so far. If your not used to a Limerick City accent, listen carefully! Not safe for work!
-
Hello friends! Fancy a challenge? Ps.com's Online At Once Record is 572 members that's recorded on 22 September 2007 at 0032hrs. I invite all fellow ps.com members here on 25 Dec 2010 at 2200hrs for the new online record!! Spread the love!! Ps: free admissions & free first 2 pints for the first 100 members
-
-
So I had a thread running the parade room as I wanted it semi private, I am having some issues at the moment and not sure why but hope to have it all sorted out and too make matters worse while I am in the middle of sorting it out my access to the parade room has been removed so I cant even continue with the thread. Thanks for kicking me when im down. Merry Christmas!
-
Not sure if this has been posted before but I thought I would share this as it gave me a giggle.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5lcX_M9AmI :D Sky cable's still intact... just.. :D
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/defence/8182239/Wrens-could-serve-on-submarines-for-first-time.html I wonder who will be the first sailor to join the 'mile under' club, a sub-mariners version of the 'mile high' club.
-
- 30 replies
- 1k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Following on from the Other Emergency Services thread on 'body armour' issued to paramedics, this picture apparently shows a body warmer/sleeveless fleece: My question is: what is the point of body warmers? In the picture above, if it is warm enough for short sleeves then surely your torso doesn't need an additional layer of clothing, unless of course you have some severe circulatory problems, by which I mean that your heart is located in your lower leg or something. I mean, I have never been out in the cold weather and thought "gee, my torso is cold". I have, however, been out in the cold and many-a-time thought "gee, my extremities are cold". Here is a good example…
-
-
-
Evening Ladies and Gentleman. I am looking to sell/swap the above mobile phone. Everything is i working order. Unfortunately, there are some scratches at the top of phone. However, these are very minor and in my opinion, can hardly be seen. If i was offered swap, it would be for Xperia X10 with the accessories. To Sell, i would be looking for £200. Many thanks. GENUINE swap/sell. Stay safe out there!
-
Ex-footballer Paul Gascoigne has been given a suspended prison sentence after he admitted a drink-driving charge. The 43-year-old Tyneside-born former England midfielder was stopped by police in Newcastle on 8 October. Newcastle Magistrates' Court was told that Gascoigne was found to be driving while more than four times the legal alcohol limit. He was given an eight-week sentence, suspended for a year, when he appeared on Thursday. His original sentencing date on 11 November had to be adjourned after it came to light he had checked himself into rehab. Gascoigne is also due for trial on a separate drink-drive charge, which…
-
-
PoliceOracle.com has teamed up with Activision to offer our forum members the chance to become console gunship aces with a very special competition. We have a copy of Apache Air Assault on Xbox 360 to give away – and our reviewers have been hugely impressed with how the fearsome helicopter has been recreated on screen. Operated by the Army Air Corps, the Apache has proved to be a battle-winning asset with British troops in Afghanistan. But the game allows you to take the machine to war in a variety of operational theatres, ranging from doing battle with pirates off the Horn of Africa to aerial combat in Central America. Players have two levels of difficul…