The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Beware folks i think this is a scam going around. Had a missed call from an unknown mobile phone at 04:15 this morning. Curiosity got the better of me and ive just phoned it back. Got somne fella calling himself Rik. He was like 'Just hang on a minute boss' and then started faffing about. Anyway i got sus and ended call. When i checked my PAYG balance it had been reduced by about £3. In hindsight when it first connected it came up on my screen about call being diverted, but didnt clock on at the time. Beware guys and gals. The number was 07890 069 706.
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11830094 If the Argies ever wanted the Falklands, there's never been a better time...
-
- 14 replies
- 525 views
- 3 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-11823671 Whom will it punish? Yes, it's a bad thing to do, but a fine will only reduce the number of staff they can afford and make similar breaches more likely to occur.
-
- 18 replies
- 716 views
- 2 followers
-
-
I need a new rear numberplate for my car after mine has been ripped off :/ I don't have the logbook as it's 150 miles away and don't fancy a long drive home just to get it. Are there any cheap places (preferably in Hampshire/Portsmouth!) where I can get one knocked up where they'll take the car and front plate as proof that I "own" the registration?
-
I seem to be stuck on game 6 on level 3 (the one with the concrete thing on wheels with one large and 8 small pigs) Any tips??
-
Sort of a help me thread, sort of a what would you do thread but either way a frivolous thread on how to blow £150. So, I've got a bit of unexpected cash. I want to blow it on something I don't really need. I fancy a Nintendo DS. Here's my question: Should I get a DSL or a DSi? I don't fancy the XL version so that's out. I'm aware of the difference just not the pros and cons. Anybody got any advice? In keeping with the theme of this thread if you had £150 to blow in these circumstances what would you do with it?
-
Back to the days where heavy metal met rock to form pop in the 80s. www.mychemicalromance.com
-
Myself and the equally pervy smutty HRH DarkHorse have decided its time for the Mrs. Lovely Boots Topic Now alot like lovely legs topic but, post picks of your legs wearing boots, not magnums or duty boots but the higheeled fashionable type, be they knee hight, thigh high etc, post um Ready Steady GO!!!
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8148093/Education-pupils-will-lose-marks-for-poor-grammar-and-spelling.html About time, all this rubbish about if it is spelt phonetically thats ok.
-
- 45 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com/ Anyone seen it yet, and if you have, did it scare the crap out of you?
-
Sorry if this is a sore topic for anyone but I am curious to know, how common do you think it is with in the police service for people in the police to separate (whether it be married, engaged etc) from their partner and be with someone else who is either police staff or an officer themselves? Again, sorry if this proves to be a sore spot with anyone but it's just a general question and thought that has been a topic of discussion between me and one of my uni lecturer's just looking for other peoples opinions and thoughts.
-
Well it's November the 16th - but is it too early for Christmas? I understand Christmas hits the shops as soon as the last piece of Halloween tat has been sold about a week before the end of October, but today I was subject to Mel & Kim's - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree and the depressive tones of "Lonely this Christmas" on the radio whilst I was on my way home from work. Now don't get me wrong, the inside of our house will put Blackpool illuminations to shame, but not until we are well into December, and I just thought that surely this really is too early to be 'celebrating' Christmas? What do you think - and when do your decorations go up?
-
-
Ive heard a rumour from an inside source, that when COD:BO comes out, sainsburys will be selling it for £26. I think its for the xbox, but not sure on other consoles. Asda and Tescos normally maths the price. From what ive been told, it's only on for a few days
-
A Captain in the Grenadier Guards is set to become a singer-song-writer after entertaining his fellow troops in Camp Bastion. Xander Rawlins is set to quit the Army next year and attempt to carve out a musical career. But he insists that he is a soldier first and a musician second. British Forces News has been talking to Xander about his future plans http://www.bfbs.com/news/uk/grenadier-guardsman-set-hit-charts-41402.html
-
- 8 replies
- 349 views
- 3 followers
-