Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Oddone
    Started by Oddone,

    • 4 replies
    • 487 views
  2. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    For any Star Wars fans out there, Lucasfilms have announced that the Star Wars Saga is to be re mastered, and converted into 3D before being re released into Cinemas. What a franchise this has been for George Lucas ! May the Force be with you clicky

    • 7 replies
    • 375 views
  3. pcmonitor
    Started by pcmonitor * ,

    i work in the comms unit. i do mainly radio and have taken calls in the past. some of the calls were unbelieveable and never saw the light of day as a log however as there is a policy in my force now to log everything i have logs switched to me which still leave me speachless. example, caller:- "there is a car blocking my drive and i cant get out" callhandler:- "ok its an obstruction, can you give me your address" caller:- "no no i dont want to get involved" !!! then hangs up

  4. scotty2hotty95
    Started by scotty2hotty95,

    Hello, I was just wondering if any of you guys know, that if you were to set up an online shop what type of bank account you would be required to have? I know that you can have the PayPal set up to the website, and accept payments through that, but can you use that and connect it with your personal account or would it have to be done through a business account? Thanks a lot, and your help will be appreciated. Scott2hotty95

    • 1 reply
    • 311 views
  5. bensonby
    Started by bensonby +,

    On my profile: To see click here it says I've made 7096 posts. However under my avatar next to all my posts it says I've only made 6961.... is this my "naughty ratio"? Does this mean that whilst I've posted on this forum 7097 times but 136 of those posts have been removed? Either in removed threads or removed because I've said naughty things? I have a naughty ratio of 1.92 % what's yours?

    • 12 replies
    • 616 views
  6. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Anybody else experienced this themselves, or with their partner ? I was awoke in the wee small hours last night by Mrs B screaming in her sleep. I am not talking a subdued scream here, I am talking a blood curdling 'I am being murdered' scream ! Obviously after I had climbed back down from the ceiling, I awoke here mid scream (and mid dream). Apparently she was being attacked by Killer clowns ! What is that about !!!

  7. Baldylocks
    Started by Baldylocks,

    I've noticed my Karma shields vary between one and two but haven't a clue how or why this happens? I've tried a search on "karma" and got too many results to read. Any ideas anyone? Ta, Gerry

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 694 views
  8. James Adkin
    Started by James Adkin,

    Good afternoon, As the title states, I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom house, located ideally around the TW or KT post codes that can be used in the production of a short film The house would ideally be furnished, although we only require the use of one bedroom and one lounge/kitchen The shooting dates are january 3rd to 7th and rehearsal/blocking dates of december the 11th and 12th Any assistance would be most appreciated Best regards James

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    My son cheerfully announced he is going to be a dad. Great news. NOT! Some years ago, my wife and I decided that were were not going to have any grandchildren. Well, OK, I decided. Don't get me wrong, I loved having my own kids - I think I was a pretty good dad because I was always there for them, I played with them, took them places, helped them with their homework, got them out of trouble where necessary and did all the usual dad stuff. But I have now put hat behind me and moved on - I really don't want any more sprogs pestering me. Before anyone suggests otherwise, it's nothing to do with it making me feel old. I really don't mind the fact that I'm an old git and…

  10. josh198
    Started by josh198,

    Hi all, Looking to see if anyone has or can obtain a new (nearly new) Arktis 1610 tac vest. Mine has seen better days and my force dont issue them, seems they are few and far between over the interweb. Any help much appreciated.... Cheers, Josh

    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Have a good one.

    • 15 replies
    • 547 views
  12. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11550580 Northamptonshire Council owns a number plate 'NH1' that is said to be worth £400,000. But they won't sell it, according to their leader Brian Markham, because, and I quote.. "If we got £400,000 - that's equivalent to £4 off the average council tax bill for a whole year for the council taxpayers of Northampton. "But that is only one year - next year you can't sell the number plate again. "More importantly, that number plate is part of our heritage - not just for the council but for the town - we've owned that since the first number plates on cars." Now is it me, or is he being an arsehole? No…

  13. ranroz
    Started by ranroz,

    I hope you dont mind Penranroz2010-10-20 13:27:51

    • 2 replies
    • 242 views
  14. Fever Media
    Started by Fever Media,

    Hi Officers, I work for a TV company producing a new Home Makeover Show for Sky1. We are looking for young couples and individuals to be on the show and nominate a loved one for a free Home Makeover. we really want the people we help to help the community on a day to day basis themselves.I.E being a Police Officer. Does your wife hate her old outdated kitchen? Is your husband fed up with the girly bathroom? Does your girlfriend despise her dowdy bedroom? We are looking for people who want to SURPRISE their nearest and dearest with a SECRET makeover of a room in their home their loved one just can’t stand. It is time to earn some serious brownie points an…

    • 0 replies
    • 610 views
  15. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    Erm. HMG is just pissing people off left, right and centre.......... I can't help think that they're trying to reduce the deficit way, way too quickly. Oh, and if they keep on going, I won't ever vote for them while I have a hole in my bum. Which means I may be forced to vote Labour...........bloody hell.......when that's your option, things have got to be pretty dire...... It strikes me that we're f**ked. I'm not sure who is to blame, but I'm pretty sure that it's not coppers, teachers, nurses, doctors, soldiers, or indeed, anybody (other than MPs) in public-sector jobs..........we just seem to be the ones that are paying for it. Somebody, somewhere, needs a smack…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.